Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Hi

I am a new home owner recently and would like to know how long does it takes to renovate a 3 rooms flat? Ideally looking at one 2 large wardrobes for 2 rooms, 2 feature walls for living and masterbed room, kitchen with cabinets, a ledge for sitting **** room and lastly, 2 cabinets in the toilet? pardon my ignorance as this is my first time doing renovation.

Could any kind soul/ experience home owner/ contractors/ ID to provide some information?

Thank you

With regards

Ty

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

It really depends on how busy the contractor/ID which you have engaged is and when you are planning to start your renovation (for example, just before cny period will take longer). Otherwise, I believe 6-8 weeks should suffice.

This is a common question, especially for new homeowners or those undergoing first-time renovations. It definitely makes sense to know how much the various works can cost, so you can plan according to your budget.

100HomeRemedies

Edited by MurrayTaylor

Hi,

As per my experience it will take approximately 3 months because last year we had to renovate our house so I am pretty sure about it it take maximum 3 months