Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Review on my ID

Pros:

• We found him easy to talk to, listened to our ideas and upgraded them to something better.
  • He tried.. really, really, really tried to keep to our budget. If his charge was high, he would give an alternative or suggest another shop. Honest ID, which we appreciate a lot.
  • He is flexible, and dont mind to give discounts and freebies! Yay!
  • Can ask for many2 3D designs, and change design any number of times.

Cons:

• I had to remind him a few times on whatsapp for things. Need a bit of chasing also. (but! things got done)
  • Our ideas that he 'upgraded' sometimes never tell us. We came to check and were confused. ahaha but we like it better than our original so yarrrr
  • Our reno was delayed a week plus coz of some mismeasurement and stuff. But that was his contractor fault

Overall we didnt have much problems with him, everything was smooth sailing with minor bumps. We DIYed a lot, and he didnt show he was unhappy or anything. He accepted that we had a strict budget, and was mindful in not overquoting us or trying to upsell anything. Also, he is not a Yes man. if cannot, he will say cannot.

May I find out,

1) How did you inform your ID that you will engage Jia Glass to do the toilet door? My ID quoted me $700+ for glass door whereas Jia Glass is much cheaper. Was your ID cool that you will not engage through him?

2) When did Jia Glass contractors come to take the measurement and install the door? Is it after handover of your completed house from your ID?

3) Must I standby paint (get from my ID's painter) so that I can touch up the wall if some paint gets chipped off during the installation of the glass door?

Thank you!