Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Tiling for the cabinet base has started and my aircon from CT aircon installed!

We were quite impressed by the tiler's skills :good: . Very very neat looking.

20150727_153819.jpg

20150727_153841.jpg

And the CT Aircon guys were fast and efficient. We bought the Mitsubishi Heavy Industries system 3.

After offsetting with the freebies, we paid a total of $2695.

20150727_144848.jpg

We wanted to move in by National Day weekend, but Jason told us that many of his clients are rushing due to 7th month. So... since our need wasnt a pressing need, I guess we can wait till 3rd or 4th week of August.

Edited by FaizaBunnyLove

Painting, grilles, lighting and fans are up!

Also, my 3k tb loot came. I have 4 items missing tho.. sigh

Anyway, let the pictures do the talking =D

IMG-20150822-WA0027.jpg

MBR (Wall quiet lake, ceiling blue swirl)

IMG-20150822-WA0024.jpg

Montessorie room (Wall strawberry ice and quiet lake, ceiling blue swirl)

68a65338-842d-40d1-ad0a-288c02125edc.jpg

Man cave (wall volcanic black, ceiling and wall hot shot)

Skirting and door frames all in volcanic black

Lights and fans all came from taobao (except my pendant light, impulse buy from tampoi)

I bought 8 downlights for my whole house, 4 square LED lights (for bathrooms, service yard and bomb shelter), 2 rectangle lights for kitchen and MBR.

For fans, two fan with lights for bedroom 2 and 3, and one for living room. Bought an elmark fan for my kitchen too =D

IMG-20150820-WA0036.jpeg

for kitchen

IMG-20150826-WA0034.jpeg

Bedroom fan

IMG-20150826-WA0050.jpeg

Living room fan

IMG-20150826-WA0045.jpeg

Pendant lights from tampoi (about 150rm)

For my living room, initially we REALLY wanted a brickwall. I wanted to buy craftstone bricks and get the contractor to fix. But after a while, hubby and I thought the price was not worth it and the cleaning would be a super bother.

then i came across this WONDERFUL product on qoo10. it costs less than 10% of what the real craftstone wall would cost, and looks 98% similar i would say.

so after one hour, my living room feature wall looks like this now =)

IMG_20150826_173957.jpg

We opted out of our doors, coz HDB wanted to give us these ugly white doors for bedrooms AND toilets. which didnt make sense coz water+wood= trouble.

So, we gt doors from Siong doors at a great group discount buy. 3 bedroom doors and 1 bifold.

20150826_155711.jpg

And my MBR toilet door from Jia Glass. I love the door to bits. A bit regret never do the same for my common toilet door, but oh well!

IMG-20150826-WA0036.jpeg

woah! i am impressed by your TB purchases especially your fans!

you really dive in deeeeeep into TB shopping! what is the price difference between the fans pricing in SG and TB?

Edited by xhomesweethomex

• Like 1

woah! i am impressed by your TB purchases especially your fans!

you really dive in deeeeeep into TB shopping! what is the price difference between the fans pricing in SG and TB?

haha thank you! took me days to decide which fans to purchase. difference is a LOT. like my living room fan is about $159 without shipping, with shipping nearly $200? In sg it costs about $600-1k, if im not wrong.

so really huge savings for us!

For my living room, initially we REALLY wanted a brickwall. I wanted to buy craftstone bricks and get the contractor to fix. But after a while, hubby and I thought the price was not worth it and the cleaning would be a super bother.

then i came across this WONDERFUL product on qoo10. it costs less than 10% of what the real craftstone wall would cost, and looks 98% similar i would say.

so after one hour, my living room feature wall looks like this now =)

IMG_20150826_173957.jpg

Hi is that wallpaper? A Nice substitute for craft brick I would say.. Mind sharing the link. Thanks