Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

I've been stalking your blog for photos update. So happy to see them! hehehe. So prettyyy!!! It looks so dreamy, soft, cozy and non-HDB/SG! :wub: You must have felt so accomplished and happy to spend this wonderful holiday season in your crib! :yamseng:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Bravo! Bravo!! Been waiting for ur pic eagerly, n it sure dint disappoint!

Ur place looks really cosy n bright, definitely doesn't look like a HDB.. In fact fr outside, ur door n gate alrd doesnt look like a HDB!

Love ur attention to details in ur decor.. Like using transparent remote control holders & tissue holder, etc etc.. Making it functional n yet appears to not "eat" onto any space..

Much nicer & more cohesive than some houses designed by ID.

Btw, mind to share e name n code of ur common toilet's vanity cabinet? TIA!

Thank you for taking notice of all those things!! Haha. My husband say I'm siao... He say only you one person before move in buy all the decor pieces already and tissue box holder. HAHA!

It was a small area so I definitely had to maximize what I had without it looking too cluttered. Thanks for the kind words! :)

IMG_2848_zpskzqarro1.jpg

This is the code! The middle one. I sometimes wonder if I should've chosen the black one next to it... Haha! HTH!

Wah! Looking awesome! Did you repaint the mirror in the bathroom? Nice Batman poster too :good:

Thank you! Which bathroom? Actually we sprayed both. They were both white framed ones from IKEA, and we bought silver and golden spray paint to spray it. And I did respray my master one once... Still only an OK job! Not easy to spray round mirrors. Haha!

Thanks! My hubby's fav is batman hahaha.

Babe you did awesome with your place! Definitely not HDB-ish! Your place looks so bright airy and soft! So happy for you!

Thanks! Yours is quickly coming to completion too, right? :)

Yay! Thanks for the kind words. Looks like I succeeded then. Haha!

so gorgeous!!! everything looks so pleasing to the eye! :dribble: where did you decide to hang your iris grace painting in the end? (that painting stuck with me because it's such a beauty haha)

Thank you! Hmm, if you look at the living room photo from the corridor, the Iris Grace painting is right above my sofa! And yes, it's a beautiful piece that has gotten many compliments from visitors. I love it but wish I had it better framed! Haha!

I've been stalking your blog for photos update. So happy to see them! hehehe. So prettyyy!!! It looks so dreamy, soft, cozy and non-HDB/SG! :wub: You must have felt so accomplished and happy to spend this wonderful holiday season in your crib! :yamseng:

Thanks yakult! YES! Christmas is HUUUUGE for me (much bigger than CNY) because it always feels like a loving, family season with no talk about money (angpows zzz) and new clothes blablabla. So being able to decorate my place for Christmas was awesome.

I'm sure you will feel the same satisfaction for your place. :)

I knew it! You sprayed the mirror! HA! becos I have the same mirror as you, but in white!

Haha ya lor cus we couldn't find a gold round mirror we liked, so I went the DIY route. Turned out pretty ok. Haha!

The only mirror we didn't spray was the vintage one in my living room. That one came in rustic gold!

Thanks yakult! YES! Christmas is HUUUUGE for me (much bigger than CNY) because it always feels like a loving, family season with no talk about money (angpows zzz) and new clothes blablabla. So being able to decorate my place for Christmas was awesome.

I'm sure you will feel the same satisfaction for your place. :)

Yes CHRISTMAS is the best time of the year for me & my hubby! :rolleyes: The atmosphere is always so full of joy, love & peace! Too bad my place will be ready too close to Christmas... only can party by ourselves at new crib with boxes lying around i think hahaha :D

Hi Kara!

May I know the color code for your mbr grey wall?

It's Dulux PL22056!

It's actually more of a brown-grey than a cold, actual grey. I call it greige, hope that helps.

Edited by bykaraanne

Hi,

your house deco is fantastic, only if my pocket is deep enough...lol...may I know where you bought your MBR wardrobe from .ikea or custom made ?

Hi,

your house deco is fantastic, only if my pocket is deep enough...lol...may I know where you bought your MBR wardrobe from .ikea or custom made ?

Haha! My house wasn't too ex leh compared to most renovators. :)

Because I have very few built-in furniture (actually only kitchen + one bathroom vanity), and I DIY-ed my curtains in a way.

My wardrobe is IKEA. I am still trying to DIY it so the top has no gap, maybe when I have more time. :)

HTH!

Anyone experienced in power tripping?

My house tripped twice today out of the blue.

Checked all the plugs in the house, we hardly change them so it's only today. Once at 9+am and once at 6+pm. I also have a habit of switching off the appliances when I don't use them (even my washing machine) so this is perplexing for me!

Could the rain have caused any issue? Or what other ways can I remedy this to prevent it from happening again?

Things constantly plugged in but turned off when not in use

Rice Cooker

Electric Kettle

Hob / Hood / Oven

Air Fryer

Electric Broom

One phone charger

IRobot

Items plugged in and turned on at all times:

Table lamp

IMac

MBP

Modems / routers

TVs

Soundbar

Mio box

Christmas tree lights

Fireplace (already turned this off now)

One phone charger

I have 5 appliances attached to one extension cord for my tv area in the living room...

Other than that others are direct to the plug.

Haven't had a trip in these two weeks except twice today. Could it be my house problem? I have asked a neighbor but haven't heard back as my place is still quite empty.

Thanks!

Not too sure, but you might want to check on the extension cord, if is power overload you might also smell some like plastic burning smell.

If problem continue please make sure you get someone to check it out ya.

Problem is if it were something I used would be quite obvious usually.

But this is like silent trip - not using anything never even turn on tv to watch...

Morning is when aircon off then we realized... Not even using any power.

you can get your electrician to do a test check since you just complete Reno. Maybe a internal power socket or electric wiring have loosen.

If you believe is rain that caused the trip.The only wiring that comes contact with rain water is Aircon compressor.maybe you can do a isolation test.