Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On 10/1/2015 at 2:40 PM, OceanEleven said:

Got a 2 gas burner that looks like below.

Bosch%20Hob.jpg

Serie | 8 HBG56B550J Stainless steel

60cm Built-in single oven

BoschOven.jpg

Hi How much you paid for Bosch Oven? is this a combi steam oven? so far so good? Thank you.

On 24 August 2016 at 1:35 AM, Jess Ong said:

Hi, can you pm me your contractor and quotation also. Thank you 

On 24 August 2016 at 4:23 PM, mwerkz said:

hi, can u pm me your contractor contact too? thanks in advance!

On 25 August 2016 at 0:16 AM, simplydelish said:

hihi! wow your reno is really nice!

may i know how much it cost for you to change the db box cabinets to mirror?? thanks much!

Cost me $2xx to overlay the front of the cabinets with mirrors.

On 25 August 2016 at 10:30 PM, noddy said:

Hi, appreciate if you could pm me your contractor contact and quote. Thank you!

My contractor is Edmund from DX interior, hp 82000200. Total Reno amt about $21k. 

Pls let him know recommended by Kara

On 11/6/2015 at 11:17 AM, bykaraanne said:

Rainshower:

http://m.intl.taobao.com/detail/detail.html?id=45702231584

Bidet spray (from Hipvan but you can find it on Lazada too):

http://www.hipvan.com/products/square-bidet-spray-white

hello there bykaraane, would u be able to share the TB link of your hansgrohe rainshower?

i bought kohler rainshower from TB, thinking to get hansgrohe to compare the quality.

Apparently the link does not work? If its been taken down, do u still have the TB store that i can check out other models?

Edited by mopiko

On 5 December 2015 at 10:32 PM, bykaraanne said:

Guest bathroom (Technically hubby's exclusive bathroom)

We've been getting guests for realz and this bathroom is doing nicely. The Hansgrohe rainshower is amazeballs and hubby loves his batman canvas art.

IMG_5410_zps9ikfmz0z.jpg

Hi @bykaraanne sorry if this has been asked to death but i can't seem to find it in your 30+(!!!) pages of threads!

How big is the showerhead and the pressure's been fine for you? I'm afraid of being too greedy and over-reaching by getting a head too large to find the supposed rain shower in a miserable dribble! Also, is this the Raindance range or the Croma range? Thanks so much! :D

Edited by stray

On 9 September 2016 at 5:36 PM, mopiko said:

hello there bykaraane, would u be able to share the TB link of your hansgrohe rainshower?

i bought kohler rainshower from TB, thinking to get hansgrohe to compare the quality.

Apparently the link does not work? If its been taken down, do u still have the TB store that i can check out other models?

I don't know the store anymore, sorry. Didn't order myself and used Buy For Me that time.

On 11 September 2016 at 10:08 PM, stray said:

Hi @bykaraanne sorry if this has been asked to death but i can't seem to find it in your 30+(!!!) pages of threads!

How big is the showerhead and the pressure's been fine for you? I'm afraid of being too greedy and over-reaching by getting a head too large to find the supposed rain shower in a miserable dribble! Also, is this the Raindance range or the Croma range? Thanks so much! :D

Hmm my shower head is about 23cm? Not too sure. The water pressure is like rain lor, just like it's supposed to be. 

Dont know my rainshower is what range leh. Sorry! 

Hi @bykaraanne !

Thank you so much for sharing your home journey with us! I absolutely ADORE your home! So much so that I actually created an account to tell you this. I love this theme of decor so much for years, but it is so difficult to describe, explain or get down to making it happen. It is no where near popular in the SG scene and items are difficult and not cheap to obtain. But I am so glad you went ahead with it!

I started with tons of photos with this theme, but becuz it's difficult and expensive to source for furniture and furnishings, my new home has slowly evolved slightly to modern Scandinavian. Not that I dislike it (its still pretty cool to me) but my first choice has always been modern European/baroque. Its the first time I hear someone describe it as Little London! Keep up the good work! (you can check out south African decor too- everywhere I went to at cape town looked amazing, abit of vintage and modern European)

Once again, beautiful home Kara and great taste you have there!

20 hours ago, tigermetlily said:

Hi @bykaraanne !

Thank you so much for sharing your home journey with us! I absolutely ADORE your home! So much so that I actually created an account to tell you this. I love this theme of decor so much for years, but it is so difficult to describe, explain or get down to making it happen. It is no where near popular in the SG scene and items are difficult and not cheap to obtain. But I am so glad you went ahead with it!

I started with tons of photos with this theme, but becuz it's difficult and expensive to source for furniture and furnishings, my new home has slowly evolved slightly to modern Scandinavian. Not that I dislike it (its still pretty cool to me) but my first choice has always been modern European/baroque. Its the first time I hear someone describe it as Little London! Keep up the good work! (you can check out south African decor too- everywhere I went to at cape town looked amazing, abit of vintage and modern European)

Once again, beautiful home Kara and great taste you have there!

Thank you so much! This means a lot to me. Especially that you created an account just to tell me! :)

You're right - it's so hard to make things happen when it comes to this theme in Singapore. 

Things have changed a little bit since I last updated the blog, and I now own a tulip table and a watercolor painting instead of the clunky black table. :) 

again, thanks so much! I'm sure your house is also gorgeous. Honestly Scandinavian is super pretty too when done right!

hello Kara! Can you please share where you bought the batman canvas art? Also, for your mayfair WC, do you know if the toto washlet seats will be able to fit on it? :)

1 hour ago, rae said:

hello Kara! Can you please share where you bought the batman canvas art? Also, for your mayfair WC, do you know if the toto washlet seats will be able to fit on it? :)

I got it from TB! I'll see if I can find the link for you.

yes! Surprisingly I know the answer because another forum person just mentioned it :) 

35 minutes ago, floppy said:

Can PM me your contractor contact? Need to start planning for the next round of t-Blog :P

Sure!

1 hour ago, bykaraanne said:

I got it from TB! I'll see if I can find the link for you.

yes! Surprisingly I know the answer because another forum person just mentioned it :) 

Sure!

yay thanks!  :wub:

Hi, I wonder if you could share your link for the digital door peephole viewer? I'd seen a few on TB but wasn't sure which one is yours.. Appreciate it if you could share.. cos I read through all 36 pages but don't remember seeing the link, or maybe I'd overlooked it (hehe paiseh if I overlooked). :)