Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Disillusioned

Despicable Contractor - How To Counter?

can you please pm me the ID and name of the company

I hope you get this sorted out.All the best

able to PM me as well? i suspect my ID is liek yrs also ley... die!

cherlyn

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Agree.... It is not just about the money... and the cheapest doesn't mean good deal...

Yes I agreed.

Cheapest quotation doesnt mean you get the best deal in Spore!

Cheapest = poor materials = new carpenter = new tilers = new painter = new new new workers.

In the end, owner gets headache!:P

So, it is better to have those in the middle price, not cheap and not expensive..spend a little bit more is better than see your whole house gana handipaste!

can someone pm me who are the bad IDs and who are the recommended ones as i want to do my house renov asap, just got a flat. wedding soon.

hi gal, you there, had you read this thread, hope things inside can help you .. must read and learn more to protect yourself when you want to go take legal actions against your contractor..

self protection is importants, know your legal rights to bring your chance of claiming higher..

no need to reply since your contractor might be so free to read the forum.. :yamseng:

you might want check with those that had been to SCT how to proceed.. do something better than not cos your money is still hard-earned money.. jus your time might be dragged..

ps.. the contractor i mentioned not the one doing my house, so no misunderstanding to all, mine was done pretty fine by my contractor..

its another company.. jus another forumer had prob with her contractor , kena stuck.. the contractor of that forumer giving her a bad time.. her reno cannot be completed.. all bad job..

hi summerrain, hows your mediation going?

can dhare so that others can learn how things going on..

After all the hassle... I've finally moved in. But not without having to get another contractor to clear up the mess the despicable one left behind.

THEN I found out something else. I applied for my phone line with Singtel but when I tried calling, the phone didn't ring. So we asked Singtel to come and check the lines. Turned out that the phone line was not even connected to the main phone line outside the house!

Either this despicable one sabotaged my phoneline or his electrician didn't even connect the phone lines!

Now I might have to hack the cornice in the house just to correct this!:help:

Really must look for a good ID.... a bad one will leave you nightmares for life..... :help:

After all the hassle... I've finally moved in. But not without having to get another contractor to clear up the mess the despicable one left behind.

THEN I found out something else. I applied for my phone line with Singtel but when I tried calling, the phone didn't ring. So we asked Singtel to come and check the lines. Turned out that the phone line was not even connected to the main phone line outside the house!

Either this despicable one sabotaged my phoneline or his electrician didn't even connect the phone lines!

Now I might have to hack the cornice in the house just to correct this!:dancingqueen:

Really must look for a good ID.... a bad one will leave you nightmares for life..... :curse:

Yours is a new flat or resale flat? You mean, you pay for the telephone point but they never connect to main line.

Now I might have to hack the cornice in the house just to correct this!:)

Really must look for a good ID.... a bad one will leave you nightmares for life..... :yeah:

Hi Disillusioned :)

Glad to hear FINALLY u had moved in it had been so long after the incident, so wat is the outcome of ur case did that crook loose in the court??? :lol:

Hope to see some pics of ur new lovely home. :D

Hi everyone,

Sorry to hear about all these unpleasant experiences.

Can PM me the contractor too as I am looking for a renovation contractor?

Thanks~

Yours is a new flat or resale flat? You mean, you pay for the telephone point but they never connect to main line.

Mine was a resale flat. They did re-wiring for the whole house.... so I dunno what they did.

Sigh....

Hi Disillusioned :wub:

Glad to hear FINALLY u had moved in it had been so long after the incident, so wat is the outcome of ur case did that crook loose in the court??? :yamseng:

Hope to see some pics of ur new lovely home. :sport-smiley-003:

Hi hi... :wub:

Ya... finally moved in. The case didn't proceed because of the need to go to magistrate court where we'll have to hire a lawyer. It'll cost a bomb then... so we left it at that. Sigh.

I'll try to take some pictures and PM to you... coz I dun want to post on the forum and then the ID use that against me or something.... :)

Thanks for your concern!