Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
catherineteo

Kdk Ceiling Fans

I want to buy KDK Ceiling Fan for 3 of my bedrooms.

is KDK Reliable? I know old KDK models are reliable but not sure about the new ones. Saw few negative feedback in KDK Singapore facebook.
Any R56SV users out there? Please provide feedback. Appreciate.
Also some people are selling malaysian models at cheaper price here. Any feedback?
Thank you

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

KDK is number one. Don't listen to the salesman who tries to push his own in-house brands. In-house brands have much higher profit margins. My friend listened to the shop salesman and purchased an in-house brand. After one year, the ceiling fan became much weaker and had not much wind.

Update on October 16, 2017:

KDK fans suck. 2 years later after recommending KDK, I now agree with the rest of the Facebook reviews that KDK is NOW known for poor quality and service.

Edited by llaacc

KDK is number one. Don't listen to the salesman who tries to push his own in-house brands. In-house brands have much higher profit margins. My friend listened to the shop salesman and purchased an in-house brand. After one year, the ceiling fan became much weaker and had not much wind.

I totally agree with what IIaacc said.

KDK might not look stylish but the durability and usage is way much better than the other brand.

I cant afford an air-con at home, so all my rooms are installed with KDK ceiling fans and they do not fail me. Equally cooling at the night.

Purchase R48 and R56 at $192 and $263 respectively from everjoint electrical. The price are the lowest that I can find and it is pretty worthwhile.

KDK for the win!

I bought my 60inch kdk ceiling fan with remote ctrl from jb at $270sgd (after convert) Running fine still but not sure anybody wants the contact but here u go <link removed>

I bought my 60inch kdk ceiling fan with remote ctrl from jb at $270sgd (after convert) Running fine still but not sure anybody wants the contact but here u go <link removed>

Can you PM me the shop in JB? They do delivery ?

I have 5 KDK ceiling fans installed in my house.  2 of them are the old school non-remote control kind.  These are fine and have been going strong for many years.

The other 3 are the remote control type.  All the remote control type have developed what I suspect are, PCB problems.  The remote doesn't work anymore and it is stuck at the lowest power mode.  I will have to get them repaired soon. 

Have anyone tried using the new U-48 or the U-60 KDK ceiling fan? It is the latest with light.

I have just fixed it recently, one for my living room and my baby room. It is more expensive but definitely looks much better than their usual model. 

The issue with these fans are the balance of the fans and I am glad that my current installation is pretty well done! Got to give it to them. 

If anyone is using it right now, please share with me your experience and also how much you spent! I spent $479 for U-48 and $659 for U-60 from Everjoint. 

Many thanks!! 

2 hours ago, groovefree said:

Have anyone tried using the new U-48 or the U-60 KDK ceiling fan? It is the latest with light.

I have just fixed it recently, one for my living room and my baby room. It is more expensive but definitely looks much better than their usual model. 

The issue with these fans are the balance of the fans and I am glad that my current installation is pretty well done! Got to give it to them. 

If anyone is using it right now, please share with me your experience and also how much you spent! I spent $479 for U-48 and $659 for U-60 from Everjoint. 

Many thanks!! 

Care to share where you got your KDK fans?

my previous kdk fan lasted me about 5-6 years, which i thought is just soso. decided to give it another chance and just bought a kdk ceiling fan latest model yesterday. w56wv. it lasted me for 3 hours and the motor broke down. the technician came down and check my power lines are ok. need to change the motor. this is the record fastest breakdown ever.