Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Love the backsplash colour!!!

Your house look so spacious!! Super nice!!!!

Another kaki house completed, mine still not there yet. :unsure:

Thank you nextstep! :) We're blessed with a good floorplan with household shelter inside the kitchen...really open up the space a lot ^^ when will yours be ready & moving in?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Did you get the gap fixed? I will insist as it's quite an eyesore and the gap will be very difficult to clean.

My main contractor brought me to view my seller's new flat whom she did up after he saw mine and first thing I noticed when I walked into the kitchen is the gap like yours. I feedback to her about the gap and she asked the carpenter to take note. The seller is an easy going Malay guy who doesn't seem to mind...

Still waiting for ID & carpenters to re-rectify. That day the carpenters came & told us some "solution" that doesn't work. Gonna asked them to do it another way. :S

Congrats on completing!!

Did you ever get the hood rectified? I took pictures but didn't manage to upload for you so sorry!! Nextstep's too.

It's been crazy here

Still waiting for ID to discuss with carpenters. Zzzzz. I'm gonna have our first housewarming + countdown party on 31st... Hope they get it done soon.

Like the color of the glass backsplash. Is that grey color?

I heard from my ID that I just have to choose from the Nippon paint catalog. Thinking of doing light shade of grey.

Yup ours is grey. :) Not sure is it from Dulux or Nippon paint catalog.

Shopping Day! :D

We went hunting for a side coffee table at Tan Boon Liat building. Instead of a usual table, I found this!

D887A3C0-C502-438B-9793-F7EF6655B55E_zps

(Candles & flowers are added by myself:) )

Bought these 2 items from Taylor B.

D6B9D58B-1828-44F4-BAF8-639090125308_zps

0897AAEB-B47B-41B6-B8C9-26A37C160226_zps

This match the tissue holder I bought from Muji the other day

1CD9359B-E77E-402A-82A4-471A2D0ACA14_zps

Also managed to buy pots & pans today! Now we just need to wait for Amazon to deliver our knifes set & cooking utensils and we can start cooking proper! :D

Hope this helps. I know it's late. Finally craziness of Christmas is over.image_zpsezs8onzh.jpegimage_zpsvejj8brb.jpegimage_zpsmh9jmxzc.jpeg

Thank you Kara! I've shown your photos to my ID. They are in the midst of rectifying. Hope it can be done by this week.

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!!!

We had our very first housewarming + countdown on 31st Dec with our group of close friends. It's lovely to warm up our new place with them :)

Haven't taken photos of our completed place yet as our study & guest room are not ready. However we did manage to get in our guest's room sofa bed from IKEA. Really thankful the lady who served us managed to squeeze in delivery + installation for us on 30th Dec! Her schedule said earliest was 2nd Jan...but we told her we need it urgently as my sis is coming to stay-over on 31st Dec. So glad she managed to squeeze us in after checking with her office

We also finally made our 2nd Amazon purchases after much waiting Here's what we ordered:

86EE3B09-1615-4D4F-9E65-00A514D5011D.png

2296331A-D966-4B64-B956-1859434C9DA2.png

37633009-68D5-4E8A-A6C0-ED2946A31C9F.png

462FF0CD-84F3-463D-AA8D-61402DDE7059.png

7F33D66A-8516-4F14-BF18-E53921FD05C7.png

Edited by yakult

Texting a close friend who's gonna clean up her new place before the move...and shared with her some cleaning stuff I bought previously for my house cleaning.

From myCK Department Store

0AF139CB-4A2F-423B-85A0-CEC36E569C8D_zps

These wet wipes are lifesaver for what seems like unendless cleaning! No need to keep washing cloths n wipe n wash n wipe. Just wipe & throw! The price is only $1.20 - $1.80 per pack! And it gives a very nice smell too :D

From Daiso

65D0B3D5-8CA0-4959-8A60-272B01A3E305_zps

Thanks to a t-blogger for introducing this :) We used this to clean our 2 entire bathrooms (wall tiles, glass panels, basin & mixer, toilet bowl exterior etc.) We saw they also have a mini version of this in our recent trip to Daiso. Bought it to clean our basin & mixer and rainshower. Keep them sparkling :P They also have a toilet bowl washer version.

Our "Dust Bunny"!

626B37C6-22AF-425A-9A4D-5911D5E5D769_zps

CB1DD56A-0D86-4369-974A-E893A90FECFC_zps

A gift from my meimei :) It's been awesome. Let it run around to pick up the dust (which is a lot) everytime before we mop.

We also bought a magic spin mop set. Forget to take photo of it. It save us so much energy from all the washing & drying of the mop. Makes mopping a little more fun too! Hehehe.

Hi, a quick question, Do you find the Bosch Hobs easy to use? I am using the same stove and find that when i ignite the flame , the flame doesnt stay. Need to try a few times..

Good Place you have there.

Bought 200 hangers after we moved in on Monday
C2403273-3378-44C1-9F0D-65BA7647BA2C_zps
+ a full car load of other items! Thankful for a friend that spend his off day driving us around to buy stuff :)

Finally removed our blanco sink protection sheet! Shiny shiny
1878F0E8-D3E7-420F-8578-06B7F7CE2F58_zps

Our kitchen backsplash are up!!! Love the outcome of the overall color combination!

09C628EC-CC0A-408E-BB36-9B1C3BE6EFA2_zps

EBEBA347-6B0C-44B0-9713-11EE94AE18D8_zps

Edited by dfarvin

What is the color code of the kitchen backsplash?

I'm hoping to achieve the same color, I'm currently looking at skylight(Nippon paint catalogue)

Hi, a quick question, Do you find the Bosch Hobs easy to use? I am using the same stove and find that when i ignite the flame , the flame doesnt stay. Need to try a few times..

Good Place you have there.

Hi there! I also realized that when i ignite the flame, it will go off. I need to turn 1-2 more times and it will come back. But i think it's because i haven't catch the correct way of doing it (only use it once/twice to date lol). However, i like the flame power of the hob! Cooked fast & well :D

What is the color code of the kitchen backsplash?

I'm hoping to achieve the same color, I'm currently looking at skylight(Nippon paint catalogue)

Just check with my ID. Mine is Nippon Paint 1113, Urban Grey.