Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MissySoniaLin

Hacking Of Resale Flats

Currently renovating my 5rm and come to know of that all demolish worker are suppose to be train and have their licence to perform the job. Early this month i and my contractor was in the unit when HDB officer came up to do a random check the premises and its the last day of the renovation hacking permit dated but the job completed early and there were no hacking process on the day itself. Surprisingly the officer asked to check for the worker licence of all hackers in the unit. Kay poh, I went to ask why do the officer have to check all this and i came to understand that all hacking worker should have their licence to perform demolition under HDB rule to train them the correct way and understand the rules to carry out the hacking process. And came to know of It's an offenses to allow unlicence demolition workers to carry out work at your premises even you have an valid renovation permit. And incorrect or deflects done to HDB building are also bare able to flats owner. Luckily my contractor do have his workers train for the process and provided the licence to the officer in charge when his spot checks carry out. So lesson learn is to re ensure by asking your contractor more qns before the real process renovation carry out to clear your worries. My contractor even watsapp me their worker licence for demolition to let me have a peace of mind. Thumbs up for him

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation