Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
looprevil

Homecoming

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

When I saw Kara using the countertop. I was like, hey it do looks nice on a bigger scale. But then, I'm seeing white on white at my old place for the last 12 years. Maybe a different color this time round. Otherwise visiting friends may think, why my kitchen design always the same.

Hey!

What's the marble looking piece and how much was it??

Tia! Looks great :)

Hi Kara. What you saw is what you have in your current house. I was quoted $100 for the white and $75 for the grey

Haha! I thought you found a mysterious alternative. :P

I really wanted to do the entire backsplash in it as well cus it's sooo pretty!

I was quoted $90pfr initially by salesman (all inclusive), but through contractor got down to $80pfr...

Haha! I thought you found a mysterious alternative. :P

I really wanted to do the entire backsplash in it as well cus it's sooo pretty!

I was quoted $90pfr initially by salesman (all inclusive), but through contractor got down to $80pfr...

Hmmm. $20 difference. Maybe I will get my contractor to press down the pricing. Thanks

Haha thought you're going with the granite looking one?

Yes. Going with the granite looking. Don't understand why price quoted can be so different. My contractor was quote $95, that's is even higher then what you got.

Today is Demolition day.No much of an update as I did not visit the site. Feedback from my id ,there are tons of issues that needs to rectified. That's means more cost involved. Well, that part of Reno.

Drove to gelang for WC hood hob selection. Instead of going to the popular ones along the road. I went to Wasser bath to select my WC. Do you know that there is actually a showroom upstairs for heater and kitchen appliances. I don't think most ppl will know cos I'm the only customer in the whole place at that time. I must admit the Price is cheaper then the popular ones. Got my ixix WC. Rinnia stove and fujioh hood and a joven storage heater.

Will be meeting the electrician,plumber and the Aircon guy tomorrow. Pic will follow soon.

So you have already ordered all your furnishing ? It's interesting to meet someone so sure of what they want already

So you have already ordered all your furnishing ? It's interesting to meet someone so sure of what they want already

I'm staying on lease now so My move in plus Reno schedule is pretty tight. This newly purchase unit owner have delay the handover. It was suppose to complete by November, he couldn't find a place to stay and extended another 3weeks. No choice,I have to buy pieces base on my imagination and along the way changes will be made with the Reno.

Day 2. Demolition still going on, hacking away the all door frames and re-position of new door opening for the balcony and master. The floor laminate and raised platform have to go too.

FAB9CCCA-9DE1-4FA4-87DE-893E3BC82E04.jpg

E1842A8E-827A-4DED-9323-68C9EB994512.jpg

Edited by looprevil