Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

48 minutes ago, dukebluedevil said:

Hi Malaxo, did the cabinet doors arrive already "shaker style" or was that fabricated on site? I'm supposed to have that too but the cabinet doors that arrived are "flat" :unsure: getting worried that the contractor didn't get the memo :wacko::angry:

I think it arrived fabricated in "shaker style" already as it was all wrapped up. Communicate with your contractor! Show him photos and ask. There might still be time if it's done wrongly now

Edited by Malaxo

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
4 hours ago, Malaxo said:

I think it arrived fabricated in "shaker style" already as it was all wrapped up. Communicate with your contractor! Show him photos and ask. There might still be time if it's done wrongly now

OK Tks! Gonna check with him later. 

On 13 April 2016 at 11:52 PM, lalashir said:

Love your kitchen cabinets and flooring! :wub:

i I am with J&E as well and I totally understand you frustrations of E can sometimes be quite forgetful and it is indeed frustrating at times that it was mentioned many times but yet not done accordingly. 

I don't really get any free things from him! I guess I am super bad at bargaining. :rolleyes:

Hi lalashir! E is generally a nice guy. Certain stuffs which are small costs, try asking if he could absorb the cost. Here a little, there a little, adds up to a tidy sum!

On 17 April 2016 at 8:30 AM, Malaxo said:

Hi lalashir! E is generally a nice guy. Certain stuffs which are small costs, try asking if he could absorb the cost. Here a little, there a little, adds up to a tidy sum!

Yeap! I agree. Both J & E are nice ppl! 

I will try asking from E hahaha! Mine going to handover soon waiting for updated VO from E. 

On 19 April 2016 at 5:29 PM, kamitani7 said:

Hi,

I really like the work. Is it possible to PM me J&E contact?

Thanks.

PM-ed you!

Guest brrrando

Hey Malaxo Really digging those kitchen cabinets. What shade of blue is it?

On 26 March 2016 at 10:27 PM, lb95010 said:

Hi Malaxo,

Can you kindly pm me J&E contact? Thanks in advance.

Hi Pm-ed you!

On 27 March 2016 at 2:39 PM, kingandbin said:

Hi Malaxo! Gorgeous herringbone flooring for the kitchen!!!  :wub:  What colour is the grouting used?

Also could you please PM me J&E's contact? Thank you so much!!

Hey! They matched the grey tiles with grey grouting! Pm-ed you the contact!

Hi Malaxo,

Can Pm me J&E quotation if possible, if not. please advise kitchen cabinet's price/ per feet. Trying to guesstimate my coming flat's renovation budget

OMGGGGGG!! I'm finally back! Been very superduper busy with the renovations/coordinating deliveries/wifey's pregnancy! Yes! Wifey is preggers! So happy to welcome our little bun in the oven to join us in half a year's time! More on our renovations progression as we have taken over our place from J&E and just minor rectifications to be done before we can move in!

Our taobao stuffs were delivered by Oops.sg without much problems other than a week's delay. But all's well as everything arrived and nothing went missing and Paul was very responsive over whatsapp on the statuses. 2cbm worth of loots and definitely saved much more as compared to purchasing locally. Signed up for prime and was was tempted to buy more things! Those who are renovating their house now should totally sign up for EZbuy Prime and add all the bulky furniture like tv console/coffee table/lights into the Prime Wishlist! Seems like they approve everything you add from TB and Tmall! Save you a lot on shipping costs!

NH9cGL.jpg[/IMG]

Lights have all been installed by the electrician and all looks good! Kiasu me scared that it would be too dim, thus purchasing VERY bright lights for the bedrooms!

qqqKEg.jpg[/IMG]

SUFGBL.jpg[/IMG]

Toilet Lights

88nfzs.jpg[/IMG]

Storeroom lights

yc8XP4.jpg[/IMG]

Walkway lights

5Q5Jjq.jpg[/IMG]

Living room lights

4DBIkU.jpg[/IMG]

Dining lights

WLpqeX.jpg[/IMG]

Living room fan has also been delivered and installed by Elmark. Wind generated is still not too bad. Will take more photos tomorrow. Curtains have also been sourced and installed by a local family owned company. Very very good service from Jeffrey! Compared quotes and his price is lower than what a Malaysian company quoted. Less than 1k for 2 sets of night curtains and 4 sets of day curtains! He also threw in 3 free cushions for our sofa! Love the extra sincerity he gives! Would definitely recommend him! Support local business and economy!!

2g80mz.jpg[/IMG]

JuqLrF.jpg[/IMG]

OCTnfQ.jpg[/IMG]

Furniture delivery from Cellini is scheduled to be delivered on Wednesday! Will take more photossss soon!