Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
aoi

What Is Your Company Most Particular Regarding Staff Behaviour & Habits ?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

For my company, it's not the management that is particular about the staff behaviour and habits. It's my superior. :lol:

He had the stupid mentality that I MUST be busy at ALL times. Even if I had cleared my work liao, I got to act busy if he walk passed. He just cannot tahan seeing people free. Don't know what's wrong with him. :D

Other than that, he can tahan lateness once in a while, taking long toilet breaks, wearing abit too 'sui bian' for work or gossiping.

I think my superior something wrong. :lol:

yeah... more or less :deal:

why u so surprised? u din know? :unsure:

Hmm.. Well, when I used to work there, my superior and boss don't really care what we do during office hours. We go for long tea breaks of up to 45 minutes, and he had never complained before.. We even jio him go with us one leh!! :dancingqueen:

Long lunch breaks of 2hours or more also have leh..

But I guess I know the reason lar.. Our department has irregular work load. Peak period = 5 mins lunch. As long as we finished our work on time by following the schedule given to us, it doesn't matter what we do..

Isn't it the same for your department? :no:

Hmm.. Well, when I used to work there, my superior and boss don't really care what we do during office hours. We go for long tea breaks of up to 45 minutes, and he had never complained before.. We even jio him go with us one leh!! :dancingqueen:

Long lunch breaks of 2hours or more also have leh..

But I guess I know the reason lar.. Our department has irregular work load. Peak period = 5 mins lunch. As long as we finished our work on time by following the schedule given to us, it doesn't matter what we do..

Isn't it the same for your department? :unsure:

yup... same same

Ops... just realised i read the wrong headings :deal:

i thot what is the most commonly found behaviour in the company

paiseh paiseh :no::)

yup... same same

Ops... just realised i read the wrong headings :fire:

i thot what is the most commonly found behaviour in the company

paiseh paiseh :yamseng::P

:deal::) !!

You had just proved another point. You are day-dreaming while working!:no:! :dancingqueen::unsure:

Every company got its pros and cons right? But maybe the company you are in has many pros, provided you can forget the fact that the pay rises quite slowly.. Guess, that is 1 of the reason I left bah.. :fire:

:) !! :yamseng:

You had just proved another point. You are day-dreaming while working!:no:! :dancingqueen::unsure:

Every company got its pros and cons right? But maybe the company you are in has many pros, provided you can forget the fact that the pay rises quite slowly.. Guess, that is 1 of the reason I left bah.. :fire:

:fire:

nay... used to be have many pros but now cons is overriding the pros..

got any vacancies? keep a lookout for me leh :deal:

:no:

nay... used to be have many pros but now cons is overriding the pros..

got any vacancies? keep a lookout for me leh :unsure:

Yup, I had heard about it.. Many of my old colleagues left liao leh. The 5 of us used to worked together.. Now, only left 1 nia..

No need to work lar, you go be tai-tai lar.. Free go shopping, play mahjong or bake cakes.. :dancingqueen:

Yup, I had heard about it.. Many of my old colleagues left liao leh. The 5 of us used to worked together.. Now, only left 1 nia..

No need to work lar, you go be tai-tai lar.. Free go shopping, play mahjong or bake cakes.. :dancingqueen:

no $$ how to be tai tai

and i dunno how to play majong :unsure:

no $$ how to be tai tai

and i dunno how to play majong :dancingqueen:

Serious bo? You don't know how to play mj? I asked Air before and she told me the same thing..Opps.. I think we OT alot liao leh.. :unsure:

Serious bo? You don't know how to play mj? I asked Air before and she told me the same thing..Opps.. I think we OT alot liao leh.. :dancingqueen:

very serious!!

Ops.... sorry... :X

Edited by Fifi