Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
aoi

What Is Your Company Most Particular Regarding Staff Behaviour & Habits ?

Having to wear skirt.

Luckily I'm working on the lower floor, away from the eyes of the HR lady, those on the same level have to follow the rule strictly.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Having to wear skirt.

Luckily I'm working on the lower floor, away from the eyes of the HR lady, those on the same level have to follow the rule strictly.

Huh? You mean you have to wear skirts EVERYDAY?? Cannot wear pants at all ar? :unsure:

Yalor!! Supposed to wear a skirt or dress EVERYDAY because the lady boss doesn't like the women in the office to wear pants.

But I don't follow this rule lah, don't care! As long as I don't go upstairs where the HR lady is seated, she can't catch me. :unsure: But if I know I'd be seeing her eg. to get leave form, etc, then that day, I'll make sure I wear a skirt/dress. :good:

Yalor!! Supposed to wear a skirt or dress EVERYDAY because the lady boss doesn't like the women in the office to wear pants.

But I don't follow this rule lah, don't care! As long as I don't go upstairs where the HR lady is seated, she can't catch me. :good: But if I know I'd be seeing her eg. to get leave form, etc, then that day, I'll make sure I wear a skirt/dress. :good:

:unsure: What kind of toopid rule is that? If you never tell me that your boss is a lady, I would have thought that your boss is a sleazy man.. :lol:

Mind if I ask what industry you are in?

Oil industry.

That's why I put down, LADY boss..hehe..

I was also quite fed-up with this rule initially, but now, immuned liao. Sometimes the HR lady sees me in my lok-kok pants, I'll quicky zoom past her, so that she can't stop me and tell me off. :P

Oil industry.

That's why I put down, LADY boss..hehe..

I was also quite fed-up with this rule initially, but now, immuned liao. Sometimes the HR lady sees me in my lok-kok pants, I'll quicky zoom past her, so that she can't stop me and tell me off. :P

Wahahaaa!!!! :rofl::rofl:

I can't help but really LOL in my office while I read your reply. It reminded me of how I behaved in my ex-company. They allowed us to wear pants but must be the full length long pants.. When it rains, I hate to wear long pants. I will try to sneak around in my sa su gu pants (3/4 pants).

After sneaking around for a few months, my HR got used to it and I wear them almost everyday liao!! :P:jawdrop:

Wahahaaa!!!! :P:rofl:

I can't help but really LOL in my office while I read your reply. It reminded me of how I behaved in my ex-company. They allowed us to wear pants but must be the full length long pants.. When it rains, I hate to wear long pants. I will try to sneak around in my sa su gu pants (3/4 pants).

After sneaking around for a few months, my HR got used to it and I wear them almost everyday liao!! :P:jawdrop:

ur ex-company is not my current one rite? :P

i thot only in banks then ladies are required to wear skirts/dresses everyday?:rofl: :rofl:

ur ex-company is not my current one rite? :rofl:

i thot only in banks then ladies are required to wear skirts/dresses everyday?:P:jawdrop:

no lah nowadays banks no such thing liao...can wear pants...some fridays even can wear jeans... !!

ur ex-company is not my current one rite? :P

i thot only in banks then ladies are required to wear skirts/dresses everyday?!! :rofl:

Hee. Nope.. My ex-company which is your current one, I wore jeans EVERYDAY. I am not sure of your department on that level, but my that level, almost everyone wear jeans.. I will look totally out of place if I wear like a typical OL. :jawdrop:

no lah nowadays banks no such thing liao...can wear pants...some fridays even can wear jeans... :rofl:

It's good to be able to wear jeans on Fridays.. I wish I can wear shorts on Friday instead!! :P

Hee. Nope.. My ex-company which is your current one, I wore jeans EVERYDAY. I am not sure of your department on that level, but my that level, almost everyone wear jeans.. I will look totally out of place if I wear like a typical OL. !!

It's good to be able to wear jeans on Fridays.. I wish I can wear shorts on Friday instead!! :P

my dept oso can

wear three-quarters oso can :jawdrop:

do u know dat if u wear too nice to work in my company, u will set tongues wagging? not say OL lah... wear nice dresses or skirts etc when going to city jalan jalan after work. i kena before quite a few times :P

coz i dun like to wear jeans to work...

but fri i will dress until super lok :rofl:

no lah nowadays banks no such thing liao...can wear pants...some fridays even can wear jeans... :rofl:

even frontline?

i used to work temp in a bank and as a temp, i gotta wear skirts oso!! pants are not allowed... except saturdays

my dept oso can

wear three-quarters oso can :dancingqueen:

do u know dat if u wear too nice to work in my company, u will set tongues wagging? not say OL lah... wear nice dresses or skirts etc when going to city jalan jalan after work. i kena before quite a few times :P

coz i dun like to wear jeans to work...

but fri i will dress until super lok :good:

even frontline?

i used to work temp in a bank and as a temp, i gotta wear skirts oso!! pants are not allowed... except saturdays

I also wish I can wear shorts and slippers to work....shiok! :notti:

Think nowadays no such rule anymore...can wear pants...of course cannot underpants lah...:P

My company or rather my big boss ONLY, doesn't like to see ppl wearing jeans on fridays....he even sent out email asking all of us to comply with company's dress code...no jeans on fridays...must be smart casual...and then I see HR on the other floor wearing jeans ma chiam nobody's business and wear like every friday go clubbing like that....i thought HR must set a precendent before all of us are willing to comply?? So I don't care, sometimes I wear jeans cos that big boss is not in our room so not able to catch me...haha...HR already don't comply, why must the rest of us comply??

Ya last time banks got this stupid rule but unless you are talking abt the tellers then i dun think there's such a rule anymore....i see some ppl go meet clients wear pants also....not underpants lah...:)

Ya last time banks got this stupid rule but unless you are talking abt the tellers then i dun think there's such a rule anymore....i see some ppl go meet clients wear pants also....not underpants lah...:dancingqueen:

ya... so the rule still applicable to tellers?

i was temping as a teller :notti:

Edited by Fifi

ya... so the rule still applicable to tellers?

i was temping as a teller :dancingqueen:

Not sure abt the tellers side leh...but i dun see what the logic is behind the rule....makes no sense leh....

stupid rule....u mean must wear skirt then ppl will realise you are a girl meh?!?!

Not sure abt the tellers side leh...but i dun see what the logic is behind the rule....makes no sense leh....

stupid rule....u mean must wear skirt then ppl will realise you are a girl meh?!?!

Wear skirts to catch tiko peks' attention?? :dancingqueen::lol::P