Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
PIKAANG

Good and Affordable FS master

Not sure if this thread is inactive or dead, but I've got 3 FS all recommended by friends. Consulted 1 for unit selection and another one for wedding date the last have not tried, but heard he is good as well from recommendations. Unit selection one is price friendly, and was quite accurate in reading our Ba Zhi. As for the wedding date one, well, once you've been to his place, you would probably want him to be your designated FSM. The last one no comment, coz never try before, but based on experiences shared, he is good and reasonably priced. Personally we have agreed to consult the second one for our new place. If anyone interested I can PM you all 3 contacts, maybe can share your views/experience after that too.. :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On ‎4‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 0:37 AM, 7ustus said:

Not sure if this thread is inactive or dead, but I've got 3 FS all recommended by friends. Consulted 1 for unit selection and another one for wedding date the last have not tried, but heard he is good as well from recommendations. Unit selection one is price friendly, and was quite accurate in reading our Ba Zhi. As for the wedding date one, well, once you've been to his place, you would probably want him to be your designated FSM. The last one no comment, coz never try before, but based on experiences shared, he is good and reasonably priced. Personally we have agreed to consult the second one for our new place. If anyone interested I can PM you all 3 contacts, maybe can share your views/experience after that too.. :)

Er ..I am confused. What are you trying to say here ?

Got say or no say ? Mare's nest ?

Say so much ..put down telephone and names lah.

These FS won't blame you for putting their numbers or web or information here.

Don't let people keep asking you for PM contacts, etc

HI kalimantan

Please be assured that I am not here to stir trouble, and kindly accept my apologies for my bad English and content structure which may have made my post a little confusing.

On the same note, I would like to apologise if I sound blunt. But based on your reply, I find it difficult to take your reply as polite or respectful. In fact, unless I am thinking too much, you sound kindda rude and offensive, as if to challenge my opinion, which I'm not here to debate. Regardless, it may be just me thinking too much, and if so, I apologise.:(

All I am trying to say is that I have 3 different contacts on hand. Of the 3 contacts I have, I've engaged 2 for different readings/service. In any case, I am quite satisfied with both of their services so far. I understand that FSMs, in general, probably do not mind people sharing their contacts online since its kindda like a form of publicity for them, and if anybody who receive their contacts through here eventually engage any one of them, the post will translate to business for them. 

The reason I am not releasing and will not release their contacts out openly (only through PM) is because I wish to avoid conflict (generally something like what happened above). This is also because I strongly believe that regardless tangible or otherwise, the perspective of good and/or bad in anything and everything is subjective.

All I am saying is that, I would like to help contribute as I've also received and is still receiving valuable advice and information from here. In my case, I also went through the frustration and worry of being cheated and if anybody wants the contacts, I do not mind receiving and replying PMs; something that I would personally appreciate.

Do correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe that I do not benefit from receiving and replying multiple PMs, except that I probably would have to take time off to reply all the PMs received, if anything. Of course I understand that it's troublesome to some if they have to request via PM, so I don't even mind if its requested through here, and I would still reply via PM (you may wish to verify this). In most cases, I've also clarified in my PMs as to whom I've engaged and who I've not engaged as well as for what service/reading. 

If, in any case you are skeptical about me, I believe that I do not owe you any obligation, and I would appreciate if you just ignore and/or sweep past my post.

I am aware that you have more +, posts, and seniority in this forum than I have, meaning higher and more credibility, but to be honest, if its not too much to ask, I would appreciate a little respect here. Thank you.

Edited by 7ustus

Hi keltan8,

Tried to PM you, but think you may have disabled the function to receive PM. Let me know if you want me to re-send again. :)

On 4/24/2016 at 0:37 AM, 7ustus said:

Hi 7ustus, can u pls pm me the FS contacts? Thanks v much.

On 4/24/2016 at 0:37 AM, 7ustus said:

Hi

May I have the contacts please?

Thank you.

On 4/30/2016 at 10:48 PM, 7ustus said:

HI kalimantan

Please be assured that I am not here to stir trouble, and kindly accept my apologies for my bad English and content structure which may have made my post a little confusing.

On the same note, I would like to apologise if I sound blunt. But based on your reply, I find it difficult to take your reply as polite or respectful. In fact, unless I am thinking too much, you sound kindda rude and offensive, as if to challenge my opinion, which I'm not here to debate. Regardless, it may be just me thinking too much, and if so, I apologise.:(

All I am trying to say is that I have 3 different contacts on hand. Of the 3 contacts I have, I've engaged 2 for different readings/service. In any case, I am quite satisfied with both of their services so far. I understand that FSMs, in general, probably do not mind people sharing their contacts online since its kindda like a form of publicity for them, and if anybody who receive their contacts through here eventually engage any one of them, the post will translate to business for them. 

The reason I am not releasing and will not release their contacts out openly (only through PM) is because I wish to avoid conflict (generally something like what happened above). This is also because I strongly believe that regardless tangible or otherwise, the perspective of good and/or bad in anything and everything is subjective.

All I am saying is that, I would like to help contribute as I've also received and is still receiving valuable advice and information from here. In my case, I also went through the frustration and worry of being cheated and if anybody wants the contacts, I do not mind receiving and replying PMs; something that I would personally appreciate.

Do correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe that I do not benefit from receiving and replying multiple PMs, except that I probably would have to take time off to reply all the PMs received, if anything. Of course I understand that it's troublesome to some if they have to request via PM, so I don't even mind if its requested through here, and I would still reply via PM (you may wish to verify this). In most cases, I've also clarified in my PMs as to whom I've engaged and who I've not engaged as well as for what service/reading. 

If, in any case you are skeptical about me, I believe that I do not owe you any obligation, and I would appreciate if you just ignore and/or sweep past my post.

I am aware that you have more +, posts, and seniority in this forum than I have, meaning higher and more credibility, but to be honest, if its not too much to ask, I would appreciate a little respect here. Thank you.

hi can PM the contacts to me? thanks