Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Part of the simple smallish kitchen. There's more than enough storage it seems! Trying not to introduce clutter unnecessarily... let's see how that turns out...

Countertop is caesarstone with ceramic hob. Backsplash has been tiled up - nearly went with glass actually.

The LED lights are good for evening - don't need to switch on the main kitchen light!

IMG_3070.JPG

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

The living room was extended to accommodate this dining area. Can squeeze in 6 pax if need to :P  

The beam cannot be removed so a pendant lamp hangs from it.

IMG_2978.JPG

3 hours ago, trcd said:

Part of the simple smallish kitchen. There's more than enough storage it seems! Trying not to introduce clutter unnecessarily... let's see how that turns out...

Countertop is caesarstone with ceramic hob. Backsplash has been tiled up - nearly went with glass actually.

The LED lights are good for evening - don't need to switch on the main kitchen light!

IMG_3070.JPG

We have the same rice cooker! Lol

On 11 September 2016 at 2:29 AM, Lazyfatcat007 said:

We have the same rice cooker! Lol

Hahaha it's quite a good purchase! Though I've only used it that one time....

Have you 'completed' buying stuff for the house already? No updates on your blog leh

Contemplating getting a bench for the other side of the dining table

Otherwise it's back to getting another 2 of these dining chairs.... any thoughts?

IMG_2624.JPG

@Catt not yet... Haven't had time to call them up...

Just installed unit number plate over the weekend :yeah:

It's just been cleaning/washing these days, with the occasional visitors dropping by. I realised my place is so unfurnished hahaha... and I need a proper coffee/side table. Envy all the shopping you've been doing!! 

3 minutes ago, trcd said:

@Catt not yet... Haven't had time to call them up...

Just installed unit number plate over the weekend :yeah:

It's just been cleaning/washing these days, with the occasional visitors dropping by. I realised my place is so unfurnished hahaha... and I need a proper coffee/side table. Envy all the shopping you've been doing!! 

Shopping is my way of procrastinating...I still haven't started packing nor called up Steeldios!

4 minutes ago, Catt said:

Shopping is my way of procrastinating...I still haven't started packing nor called up Steeldios!

Someone will need to take measurements of the dimensions for the gate and send it for fabrication. Might take about a week or so?

Are you going to have your unit number on the gate?

35 minutes ago, trcd said:

Someone will need to take measurements of the dimensions for the gate and send it for fabrication. Might take about a week or so?

Are you going to have your unit number on the gate?

Yup this round I want to do it right and yes unit numbers on the gate!

Im still trying to get used to the rice cooker. Last time was using my fingers to measure the water of the rice... lol

Renovation is never completed. Still have some minor project I'm thinking about but forever procrastinating after moving in.

8 hours ago, Catt said:

Yup this round I want to do it right and yes unit numbers on the gate!

Good luck! Can't wait to see which design you choose!

7 hours ago, Lazyfatcat007 said:

Im still trying to get used to the rice cooker. Last time was using my fingers to measure the water of the rice... lol

Renovation is never completed. Still have some minor project I'm thinking about but forever procrastinating after moving in.

@Lazyfatcat007 haha care to share what project you wanna embark on? Not the painting I suppose? :P

10 hours ago, trcd said:

Contemplating getting a bench for the other side of the dining table

Otherwise it's back to getting another 2 of these dining chairs.... any thoughts?

IMG_2624.JPG

+1 vote for dining bench! If you have more guests over, 3 people can cozy up on a bench usually meant for 2 to sit. :)

Btw your place looks like it's coming along very nicely. Nice and clean-cut with some copper and warm wood accents. Can't wait to see it with more furnishings in place. More pics please!!