Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

21 hours ago, trcd said:

Good luck! Can't wait to see which design you choose!

@Lazyfatcat007 haha care to share what project you wanna embark on? Not the painting I suppose? :P

Painting will be done someday... someday. 

I need to do some glass shelves across my windows for plants, drying poles for laundry and my window shutters for bedroom... details in my tblog cos dun want to take over yours :rolleyes:

Yes get the digital peephole with auto record function! I always review who's near my door when I'm away... lol. Can help you install somemore... hahaha

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

A great bed to snooze zzz

Still waiting to find the right bedside table. Room is really bare!

There will be a lounge chair coming in hopefully 2 weeks! Will be great to sit and read...

IMG_3254.JPG

On 13 September 2016 at 9:32 PM, Lazyfatcat007 said:

Painting will be done someday... someday. 

I need to do some glass shelves across my windows for plants, drying poles for laundry and my window shutters for bedroom... details in my tblog cos dun want to take over yours :rolleyes:

Yes get the digital peephole with auto record function! I always review who's near my door when I'm away... lol. Can help you install somemore... hahaha

Oops I have been procrastinating and not done much touch-up yet.. everytime I see those marks on the wall, I go "D'oh!!!"

I saw those glass shelves on your blog - very nice! Can DIY ! The window shutters looks like an exciting project.

I'm waiting for blinds to be installed. Fingers crossed that the design and colours turn out ok!

The digital peephole is only suited to be installed on certain doors with a centralised peephole? My peephole is on the border of the main door, so the longer digital peepholes may not fit? Eh, got free installation? :lol:

11 hours ago, trcd said:

There will be a lounge chair coming in hopefully 2 weeks! Will be great to sit and read...

IMG_3254.JPG

Lovely!  I like the bedside lamps- very modern-bachelor-sophisticated-white-collar-professional- type feeling. Suits the shade of the wall. Haha!

BTW my door peephole also at the border of the door- 7 CM away and not even centralized between the edge of the door and the protruding door design, so I can't fit in a 12cm width vertical camera.

Oh ya... cos I had a blank door to start with, so I only drilled the hole myself when the grille is ready. If peephole on the side then a bit difficult, unless you dun mind viewing sideways?:unsure:

On 2 October 2016 at 11:29 PM, trcd said:

IMG_3254.JPG

I recommend that you have 2 bedside tables to keep the symmetry.

On 4 October 2016 at 11:35 PM, Changbp said:

I recommend that you have 2 bedside tables to keep the symmetry.

Definitely! Thanks @Changbp

Have not found the right design in the right size...

Found an awful scratch on my white powder coated window frame (exterior). The silver is rather obvious.

Anyone knows what can be done?

IMG_4761.JPG

In other news, my chair has not arrived (the notorious L**H). Still waiting...

Still looking for those side tables, and some nice art for the blank walls!

On 11/8/2016 at 0:25 AM, trcd said:

Found an awful scratch on my white powder coated window frame (exterior). The silver is rather obvious.

Anyone knows what can be done?

IMG_4761.JPG

how bad is it? from the picture, doesnt seem bad at all, paint white can?

On 23 November 2016 at 4:25 PM, neeganisgod said:

how bad is it? from the picture, doesnt seem bad at all, paint white can?

It just looks nasty... Have not tried painting over it - afraid that using normal oil-based paint with brush might worsen the look. Maybe could try spray painting...

My HIP is approaching soon... Am in a dilemma and wondering if I should combine both bathrooms (knock down the dividing wall) and have a more spacious bathroom, or stick to having 2 separate ones. Haiz.

1 bathroom is much easier to maintain than having 2, but it's the same area. The thought of having to restore to original condition if I eventually sell, is quite the deterrent.

Anyone has done that? Care to share?

@trcd why would you have to restore it? I'm curious as you know I knocked 2 into one since one was a WC room and the other a shower...not WC in both toilets. My friend sold her 3 room corner which she had joined 2 toilets into one. She didn't have to restore. Or are you worried it's harder to sell having only 1 toilet?