Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
RingoChong

Fengshui must/should have for every household

Who should you recommend (a fenghsui? /a  taoist ? /...) from pre-renovation HDB up to moving to my new renovated HDB?  Someone who is good, reliable and does on site (optional) without exorbitant fees.

Not expert in this area...

Please PM me inbox with all details.

On 02/06/2016 at 11:10 AM, RingoChong said:

hi all,

New comer to this forum, I have just finished renovating my house 2 weeks ago.. managed to get a good deal from an ID that was referred by a colleague and have some spare cash left...

I have done some research and it seems some of the fengshui items must/should/good to have are as below

- Fortune/wealth pot - for wealth

- Pixiu - to block negative energy / 挡煞

- Crystal pagoda / wenchang tower - for studies ( I have 1 kid )

- Hulu ( harmonious r/s between spouse)

May I know if 3 legged toad with a coin in mouth and the dragon tortoise is advised / or a legit fengshui items? it seems there are contradicting view on these 2 items..

I aim to do more research on different forums before I decide on going with FS master or just purchase the blessed items and place them myself, thanks to all inputs !

Hello, you got opex and capex allocation planned periodically? Merely buy and keep or eventually throw away? How sure these items guaranteed you generate streams of cash inflow? Hear ppls say? How they can help you stay healthy, mentally, physically?

Can help improve one's studying?OMG

Relationship maintenance need commitment, patience, efforts, understanding, sacrificing oneself for others....like putting coins into piggy bank everyday.

Buying these items left no coins:~

On 15/08/2016 at 0:36 PM, saphplus said:

Who should you recommend (a fenghsui? /a  taoist ? /...) from pre-renovation HDB up to moving to my new renovated HDB?  Someone who is good, reliable and does on site (optional) without exorbitant fees.

Not expert in this area...

Please PM me inbox with all details.

Need not to be expert to keep coins!

On 27/08/2016 at 4:58 PM, godloveyou said:

Need not to be expert to keep coins!

totally agree. fundamentally it is still the commitment of the people living in the house that makes the difference. however, im sure you will agree some of the external factors also affects the outcome directly. ie. if the energy in the house is bad. fengshui can help with the enhancement of the environment, be it using spells or energy from natural stones etc to make a difference, big or small. 

its just like saying God loves you. but we all know that God loves you even if you dont work and have no income or food to eat. Because his love doesnt work if you dont love yourself