Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
RingoChong

Fengshui must/should have for every household

Who should you recommend (a fenghsui? /a  taoist ? /...) from pre-renovation HDB up to moving to my new renovated HDB?  Someone who is good, reliable and does on site (optional) without exorbitant fees.

Not expert in this area...

Please PM me inbox with all details.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 02/06/2016 at 11:10 AM, RingoChong said:

hi all,

New comer to this forum, I have just finished renovating my house 2 weeks ago.. managed to get a good deal from an ID that was referred by a colleague and have some spare cash left...

I have done some research and it seems some of the fengshui items must/should/good to have are as below

- Fortune/wealth pot - for wealth

- Pixiu - to block negative energy / 挡煞

- Crystal pagoda / wenchang tower - for studies ( I have 1 kid )

- Hulu ( harmonious r/s between spouse)

May I know if 3 legged toad with a coin in mouth and the dragon tortoise is advised / or a legit fengshui items? it seems there are contradicting view on these 2 items..

I aim to do more research on different forums before I decide on going with FS master or just purchase the blessed items and place them myself, thanks to all inputs !

Hello, you got opex and capex allocation planned periodically? Merely buy and keep or eventually throw away? How sure these items guaranteed you generate streams of cash inflow? Hear ppls say? How they can help you stay healthy, mentally, physically?

Can help improve one's studying?OMG

Relationship maintenance need commitment, patience, efforts, understanding, sacrificing oneself for others....like putting coins into piggy bank everyday.

Buying these items left no coins:~

On 15/08/2016 at 0:36 PM, saphplus said:

Who should you recommend (a fenghsui? /a  taoist ? /...) from pre-renovation HDB up to moving to my new renovated HDB?  Someone who is good, reliable and does on site (optional) without exorbitant fees.

Not expert in this area...

Please PM me inbox with all details.

Need not to be expert to keep coins!

On 27/08/2016 at 4:58 PM, godloveyou said:

Need not to be expert to keep coins!

totally agree. fundamentally it is still the commitment of the people living in the house that makes the difference. however, im sure you will agree some of the external factors also affects the outcome directly. ie. if the energy in the house is bad. fengshui can help with the enhancement of the environment, be it using spells or energy from natural stones etc to make a difference, big or small. 

its just like saying God loves you. but we all know that God loves you even if you dont work and have no income or food to eat. Because his love doesnt work if you dont love yourself 

On 6/4/2016 at 8:46 PM, RingoChong said:

thank you for your reply brother kangeroo. i fully agree with what you say.. we should fit the fengshui items to our house, and not fit our house to the fengshui..

i am actually going for a "stealth" home equipped with fengshui, meaning to say, if they can be un-noticeable, better..

my friend's bomb shelter has a huge chinese vertical painting hung onto the door, looks so out of the place and weird and he said it was for "fengshui".. im not going that direction..

fengshui = 自然.... 自然 = comfortable.. and That... is not comfortable to me, hahaha

i am also deeply interested in using colours to represent the 5 elements to better balance out one's bazi.. but i shall dive into that after i settle the fengshui stuff.. im sure i will seek your guidance soon :D

you are right brother, anything pleasing to one's eye make the owner more comfortable/happy, raising one's spirit

as people always says.... 人逢喜事精神爽

when one is always happy, he/she attracts positive things !!

i owe you one BIG one brother, THANK YOU

i always buy toto/4d but never had any luck.. i cannot explain why, and  somehow i went to buy a wealth pot from your said online seller ( i didnt plan to do so early anyway, not at least without more research )

meet him yesterday morning, had a lengthy chat, seeked a lot of advises (still not sure if good or not, LOL) and he advised me where to place the pot.

i just msg him I kenna around 5 and i am going to give him a treat, he said no need, the luck is mine..!!!!! :) 

ringochong1.JPG

ringochong2.JPG

can pm me the contact number?

Thank you