Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dean

Need Fengshui master advice recommended

My career and health doesn't work well. The corner unit is Muslim family. They put 3 objects in the corridor, especially the duck mouth pointing at my main door. My unit is next to corner unit. I can pm you the picture.

It seem like forcing me to sell away my house, bad or no luck.

Am I really pang dang about this?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
23 hours ago, dean said:

My career and health doesn't work well. The corner unit is Muslim family. They put 3 objects in the corridor, especially the duck mouth pointing at my main door. My unit is next to corner unit. I can pm you the picture.

hmm ... career and health  - why blame onto other units ? Did you exercise (min 3 times a week with sweat) or improve yourself at workplace ?

No luck or low luck ? ==> actually you are lucky because you already own a flat compare to many others who stays rental or waiting for flat .u are 1 step ahead of others. similarly your flat is much bigger and affordable compare to our neighbours countries ..how can that be no luck or bad luck ?

Govt policy is we must have a mixture of races **** areas, workplace, institutions, etc

oh you are referring to fengshui ? ah I see ...maybe you can consider a fs master. And please get a Muslim fs master so as to give a better recommendation than Chinese fs master.

Come on life is short, u never know the muslim family is a good neighbour ..open your heart and chat with them and you will have a win-win situation.

17 hours ago, kalimantan said:

Come on life is short, u never know the muslim family is a good neighbour ..open your heart and chat with them and you will have a win-win situation.

I had similar case as thread starter. When I was at my old house, I never spoke to my Malay neighbor. it is the type of HDB units where there will only be one unit on the left and right when you come out from the lift..

they had a lot of items displaying on the potter plants, around and above, and there was once he was watering the plants and I casually ask him what are those ornaments displayed around the potted plants. he smile and said those are for protecting the household from spirits..

I told him I was shocked that he believed in such things too.. after that day, we always greet each other with a smile when we meet..

Thread Starter, why not you post a picture of the stuff you said and let other members have a look, or tell us why do you think it is those stuff that causing your career and health? I don't see how your neighbor can benefit at all if your career or health is affected thanks.

Edited by RingoChong

• Like 1

I also have a red fire riser on the immediate left of my main door. on my right is a staircase which is always very dark. above the door is a lot of loose wiring which I cannot touch as I think they belong to town council. any expert can advice?

On ‎6‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 4:11 PM, RingoChong said:

I had similar case as thread starter. When I was at my old house, I never spoke to my Malay neighbor. it is the type of HDB units where there will only be one unit on the left and right when you come out from the lift..

they had a lot of items displaying on the potter plants, around and above, and there was once he was watering the plants and I casually ask him what are those ornaments displayed around the potted plants. he smile and said those are for protecting the household from spirits..

I told him I was shocked that he believed in such things too.. after that day, we always greet each other with a smile when we meet..

Thread Starter, why not you post a picture of the stuff you said and let other members have a look, or tell us why do you think it is those stuff that causing your career and health? I don't see how your neighbor can benefit at all if your career or health is affected thanks.

I agreed with you. No other families or other units can affect another person's life by placing items here or there.

Otherwise if I post a picture here in forum, does it affect other members fengshui life ?

On ‎6‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 0:28 AM, kelvintzy said:

I also have a red fire riser on the immediate left of my main door. on my right is a staircase which is always very dark. above the door is a lot of loose wiring which I cannot touch as I think they belong to town council. any expert can advice?

Pictures speak a thousand words.

are you asking advice on fengshui like red fire riser or dark staircase ?

Or are you asking advice on a lot of loose wiring which belongs to town council ?

On 06/06/2016 at 11:30 PM, dean said:

Life is full of ups & downs.

When ups, keep the surplus.

When down, be positive. Think, say & act positive to ppls around. Don't compare.  

This will turn the 'curses' into blessing, believe me. Anyway, it takes time and patience.

Edited by bepgof

On 09/06/2016 at 0:28 AM, kelvintzy said:

FSM should challenge the fire burea authority why paint red colour.....instead of instilling fear...

We understood that the 'meaning of colors'- is culture-bound. The meaning of color come after the 'herding effect' of the community! The meaning is 'subjective' and 'symbolic'!

If the mass community acceptance says 'red' is auspicious and this become a 'norms'..... FS itself got anything to do with this norms?

Red symbolise 'fire'? If you think it is, then it is. Give red angbao is to give 'fire'? Wear in red is to put on fire?

Most Fsms understand human behaviour well....human love to herd and follow the mass.....'sure no wrong'? ' even wrong also can't be far away?'' wrong also never mind because all wrong' mentality!

- long queue after the food stall

- long queue after the toto booth

- stock market herding effects......

So why bother the pipe outside the house is red - will anything red 'burn' the house?, 'burn' the pocket? 'burn' the relationship?

Edited by bepgof