Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
thilmeha

carpentry design works pte ltd fraud company

Hi there.

Its been awhile and it seems thats its more of self dissatisfaction over the company. Not all companies are a bed of roses. My own superior used a high profile company. Expensive yet still renovation took nearly 8 months to be fully done with touch ups for Executive Apartment. However my superior did not make a big hassle as they didnt want to jeopardize quality and workmanship. Same with me too. Also my camp buddy. Also i think other owners too. And this Blk 805 Keat Hong, i think me and my wife too went up to see the house. 5 room BTO open concept with kitchen walls all hacked down, platform with center cabinet. Nice house and works. I agree with the other owners. It depends on the demands and attitude from them towards the company. So far my approach with the company is good. All issues are settled amicably. I ever saw a malay owner called and shouted at my ID Jordan as he didnt pick up his calls as he was busy with me and the electrician.  Jordan was angry too as he talked nicely to the owner saying that he is in appointment and will call back later. The malay owner shouted loudly on the phone till all of us can heard him clearly saying that he do not care. As a paying customer he expects the sales to pick up his every single phonecalls. I asked Jordan what happened. He showed me pics of the house. 90% done. Only left quartz measurements and the quartz people is late. The owner cannot wait. Thats why its all depends on expectations. We also have to understand. They are very busy. But thankfully they still takes on our project and i really saves the reno costs to buy my other furnitures. I dont think they are fraud as the keeps on delivering their works, very active on FB and they are still contactable. Maybe the approach and expectations of certain owners cannot match them. My advice, if you are in a hurry, u have to take a more expensive firm and from there you can press them as you pay the premium price. If u are expecting helps, low price, cant afford to buy air con. Needs Free air con and other things from them, my advice please do not take them. U will then on purpose ruin their ricebowl if they cant meet ur expectations and requests. Just my 2 cents. Thanks. 

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On 14/02/2017 at 8:11 AM, nurfandy said:

Thanks for the suggestion, will inform them to report to the police too..

For those who wants to put up a complaint on this company too, please PM.. so can all do it together

Quite unfortunately, Nurfandy, the police will not entertain your friend's case because there isn't exactly a breach of contract, unless the expected completion date was clearly stated in the contract. According to what I was told, delays in delivery of items, be it via websites or vendors, do not constitute a crime. The only reason why we had a case in the past legally (via a lawyer and not the police per se) was because there was indeed a breach of contract (the company I engaged overcharged us  exorbitantly for what we have already paid for and had also some other misdemeanours which I shall not list here). So your friend probably wouldnt have a case because the job was completed (albeit delayed) and the company didn't technically run off with their money. 

As an actual client, let me advise you that these people are not unreasonable as they have been alleged to be. A depressed quotation comes at a price, and in this case, the price is TIME. If you cannot compromise on time, then it is best that you look for big companies that can amass workers at your beck and call. Once again, let me please reiterate that I am NOT their worker, and neither am I affiliated to them in any way. They probably don't even know who I am so it's really not a case of them forcing me to write this. If need be, I can show you the current progress of their works on my home just to show you that I am a paying customer. The only thing i have- perhaps slightly, just slightly more- is great faith that when they promise, they will deliver.

14 minutes ago, Far80 said:

Quite unfortunately, Nurfandy, the police will not entertain your friend's case because there isn't exactly a breach of contract, unless the expected completion date was clearly stated in the contract. According to what I was told, delays in delivery of items, be it via websites or vendors, do not constitute a crime. The only reason why we had a case in the past legally (via a lawyer and not the police per se) was because there was indeed a breach of contract (the company I engaged overcharged us  exorbitantly for what we have already paid for and had also some other misdemeanours which I shall not list here). So your friend probably wouldnt have a case because the job was completed (albeit delayed) and the company didn't technically run off with their money. 

As an actual client, let me advise you that these people are not unreasonable as they have been alleged to be. A depressed quotation comes at a price, and in this case, the price is TIME. If you cannot compromise on time, then it is best that you look for big companies that can amass workers at your beck and call. Once again, let me please reiterate that I am NOT their worker, and neither am I affiliated to them in any way. They probably don't even know who I am so it's really not a case of them forcing me to write this. If need be, I can show you the current progress of their works on my home just to show you that I am a paying customer. The only thing i have- perhaps slightly, just slightly more- is great faith that when they promise, they will deliver.

The problem is... these clients were not told from the very beginning. The company were not frank with how long the renovation will take. So, they are running on very little trust.

Moreover, this is not a simple "oops delay, sorry this is a one off thing. Wont happen again".

This delay is likely deliberate and planned.

Edited by evanne

Wow! Evanne. 

Your words of Deliberately and planned is deep allegations. I should tell them to see all this and maybe seek legal advice as it seems all this defamatory allegations is very intense. Social media crime of defamation also is something not to be treated lightly. You should google what is POHA Act. Your domain can be track down too. Will update the company all this defamations that can ruined them and i think the Director will not take this issues lightly. You might also be competitors of them. 

1 minute ago, evanne said:

then why isnt the completion date stated in the contract? 

I think it's dependent on company. Not all companies will specify completion date. There will always be a caveat of 'unexpected circumstances' which prevents them from doing so.

My opinion,  I would rather pay a premium than to endure the torture of stress . Remember this, money can be earned but we can't buy back health .... My 2 cents of thoughts for all new homeowners to ponder...

On 15/02/2017 at 2:20 PM, putrisherie said:

Your name sounds familiar. Christina right. I ever saw. U are their facebook winner using your husband facebook also to win. I think saw your completed house at 5 Room BTO at Keat hong. With the nice platform all with open concept kitchen center island. I went up your house at 805B keat Hong to see the quality and works. Good carpentry and works all with the glass works all. How i know that time they are angry with you and they are at my house. U forbids their workers using your electrical and the logistics people kept washing your house. Was talking to jordan also as he arranged the workers to rectify your demands and i think all is done except you say got one door u cant accept as its not up to your expectations. But your house is awesomely nice. And i was there when they told u off of how selfish you were by not allowing the workers using electric and water. So again. Lucky i know what happened with your house as if other people that didnt know, you already gave a false allegations against them. 

Based on what you replied, it's either you are one of them or, they are a company who talks behind their customers' back. And you said what?! You went up to my house? Who permits that? I'm pretty sure you are one of them now. They are not supposed to disclose any details on their client and you even went up and INTO my house when I'm not there?! And if you indeed went up to my house, either you are blind or you are used to nonsense. You don't even know the entire story and already defending them. Pretty sure you are one of them. OK, no point continuing. Gangster company. I have the WhatsApp log of all our conversation, and even a police report lodged. I guess you think anyone would be so free to just walk past a shop and decides that it would be fun to accuse them of things they never do... Just TURN on the review in their Facebook and we will see. 

14 hours ago, putrisherie said:

Hi. 

Be it whoever it is. If you think that you are right and the company is so wrong. Police report had been made etc... So what is holding u guys up?? And to others. My advice is, please get the facts right from the company themselves. Do not assume as assumption is the biggest disaster. Maybe this 2 jokers here have their personal feuds with them as they cannot get what they want. Talk big. Yaya papaya. Why engage them if you think they cannot meet up with your high expectations and demands? Engage a high profile company. Then it can match with high expectations from high profile jokers. You might be their competitors or jealous rivals. To other readers, i am not part of them or anything. Just a thankful owner. Talk to them personally if you need clarifications. They will be more helpful to show pics and whatssap conversation and what truly happens. 

Lol. Kinda confirmed who is this just by the way you talked. So the truth is out. :)

Oh my! This topic is becoming way out of hands. I really hope that Renotalk will do something about this thread as i refer back to the terms and conditions about slandering and personal attack. Its very unhealthy. Any party unhappy with the company please go back to the company and settle your feud amicably. And renotalk being a reputable forum to please anticipate this thread before any further damages is done.   

Dear users, this topic has been locked as the management of the company is looking into verifying the authenticity of the post creator and the validity of its content. As such, this topic has been locked for investigation. The management will like to assure the users that they are committed to this business and is serious in customer service and any feedback is of their utmost concern.

On 11/01/2017 at 11:24 PM, nurfandy said:

Heard from an acquaintance that they their house was delayed even when the bosses themselves said they will oversee the works.. Just wanted to get opinions from others who have engaged them..

The bosses are the couple who is going around to scam ppl.

On 15/01/2017 at 11:22 PM, putrisherie said:

Dear Heather,

I dun even know what is your issues here. For me any questions asked i am currently their customer, i do not have any issues with them. I don't know about you. You might be thilmeha frens or relatives. I have nothing against anybody. I am only staying the facts. I did say. DELAY, YES!! But CHEATING OR FRAUD, NO!!! I think you dun understand the topic here. The topic is about FRAUD. And do u know wats Fraud means? It means CHEATING. TOOK MONEY THEN DIDNT DO ANYTHING. Maybe you understand the whole issues ok. 

@putrisherie...y u get so personal??u sound so familiar!