Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zirhk3355

All Tanglin Halt Road Neighbours! Report In Here!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Yes yes!! Come for THUM! Now its still on every Sat, 3pm at the coffeeshop near the open carpark (behind rubbish dump).

Mayb should not say coffeeshop behing rubbish dump, cos behind rubbish dump very smelly :D :D .

I think the rubbish dump no more in use right? Seems like the rubbish all collect at the rubbish dump near the primary school construction site.

Mayb should not say coffeeshop behing rubbish dump, cos behind rubbish dump very smelly :D :D .

I think the rubbish dump no more in use right? Seems like the rubbish all collect at the rubbish dump near the primary school construction site.

Haha...I know, but how else would you describe it?? Believe me I tried and this seemed to be the most accurate way to point people to the correct place...

:notti:

Haha...I know, but how else would you describe it?? Believe me I tried and this seemed to be the most accurate way to point people to the correct place...

:notti:

Hahaha, ya, quite difficult to give it a name.

THUM is at blk 46-1 or 46-2?

46-1. There is no coffeeshop at 46-2. This Sat cannot join, working. Will try to join from next Sat onwards.

Hahaha, ya, quite difficult to give it a name.

46-1. There is no coffeeshop at 46-2. This Sat cannot join, working. Will try to join from next Sat onwards.

Chairman,

In the Google map, you said it's 46-2. Please correct it. :notti:

Hi all future neighbors :D ,

I like to find out something from you guys....

HDB has done up both the toilets with tiles and flooring when you guys purchase izzit? I like to know can we actually hack (remove the tiles and flooring)? Cos I went to Tanglin Halt today and one of the future neighbor at blk 89 told me tat cannot hack must wait for 3 years then can overhaul the toilets.. its that true??? :dunno: HDB got such rule meh??

Hi all future neighbors :D ,

I like to find out something from you guys....

HDB has done up both the toilets with tiles and flooring when you guys purchase izzit? I like to know can we actually hack (remove the tiles and flooring)? Cos I went to Tanglin Halt today and one of the future neighbor at blk 89 told me tat cannot hack must wait for 3 years then can overhaul the toilets.. its that true??? :dunno: HDB got such rule meh??

yup new flat cannot hack the kitchen and toilet tiles because of the waterproof membrane. need to wait 3yrs den can hack away the tiles.

you can try apply for permit to hack kitchen tiles, they will approve it provided you redo the water proofing membrane. usually people don't hack cos hacking involve more $$$ and time. just overlay will do. most of the guys here overlay the floor.

toilet wall can be hack but not floor tiles. do bear in mind overhaul of toilet floor, wall and vanity might set you back min of 4-5k per toilet :jawdrop:

HTH

Kitchen tiles can be hacked, we hacked our kitchen floor tiles. The 3-year restriction is only on toilet wall and floor tiles, you will sign an undertaking form when u collect keys. The 3-year period commence from the completion date of the block. Our neightbourhood i think completed for a year liao, so effectively the restriction should be left with 2 years.

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10205p.nsf/WP...es?OpenDocument

hey guys...

thank you for the information... wow..i seriously din noe :dunno: that got such rules..

so u guys did an overlay for all toilets and kitchen?

so which means the restriction is bound to toilets (both) tiles and flooring? The kitchen floors and tiles can hack izzit? :notti:

hey guys...

thank you for the information... wow..i seriously din noe :dunno: that got such rules..

so u guys did an overlay for all toilets and kitchen?

so which means the restriction is bound to toilets (both) tiles and flooring? The kitchen floors and tiles can hack izzit? :notti:

yeap. kitchen wall and floor tiles can be hack. buy why hack when you can overlay them? mine was done overlay and just need to ask the contractor to calculate accurately so you don't have to cut the gate when you overlay.

HTH