Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zirhk3355

All Tanglin Halt Road Neighbours! Report In Here!

Hey zirhl3355, hey thanks..but me cant go down tml cos after selection me gg malayisa play play! Btw ur u staying at #xx-346?

Oh, that's too bad! Ok see you next THUM ya?

I am staying in #34-356.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
So on weekday they take about 20 applicants?

I don't think weekday only 20 applicants leh...mine is on Wed afternoon and my number 111. After today selection left Tues only mah...

anyone spotted small fruits flies in your home? Especially those who usually open the window. Mine's a combine room for my master. I reckon these flies comes in together with the strong wind at night.

thanks TYM. wa! you managed to track down my old t-blog. so long never see it liao :dancingqueen:

Haha, i tot among the forumners, your unit transformation is the most extreme, so best to show liao :D .

But seems like most of the pics u posted now cannot see liao.

thanks TYM. wa! you managed to track down my old t-blog. so long never see it liao :dancingqueen:

yo sakae sushi.. only managed to see some of your home photos... the rest can't access liao wor.. can reload into somewhere to show us again... mi going for selection this coming wed.. hope to be able to get a good unit.. eyeing for xx-346 but all already being snapped up :furious:

anyone spotted small fruits flies in your home? Especially those who usually open the window. Mine's a combine room for my master. I reckon these flies comes in together with the strong wind at night.

are u staying on high floor as well? i have such similar problem too. these fruit flies are irritating. seems like can kill them all. it's as though they are gng to stay for good.

i've hearsay from TYM and cartoonwayne of ur ultimate transformation but haven gone visiting ur hse b4 yet. maybe we could organise a hse tour of each other's hse one of these days just like the CNY dinner. :)

i've hearsay from TYM and cartoonwayne of ur ultimate transformation but haven gone visiting ur hse b4 yet. maybe we could organise a hse tour of each other's hse one of these days just like the CNY dinner. :)

I also only see from the pics and home & decor.

Haha, i tot among the forumners, your unit transformation is the most extreme, so best to show liao :D .

But seems like most of the pics u posted now cannot see liao.

yo sakae sushi.. only managed to see some of your home photos... the rest can't access liao wor.. can reload into somewhere to show us again... mi going for selection this coming wed.. hope to be able to get a good unit.. eyeing for xx-346 but all already being snapped up :furious:

are u staying on high floor as well? i have such similar problem too. these fruit flies are irritating. seems like can kill them all. it's as though they are gng to stay for good.

I also only see from the pics and home & decor.

hello happie vesak day.

some of the guys was here over the last PH for some TCSS session :dancingqueen: ask chairman to organise and pop by when everyone is free. can go chairman house to drool over zoe tay signature and add some of our signature on his wall as well.

long time never access my thread liao. if you wanna see the photos can try

http://www.flickr.com/photos/22619825@N07/

:yamseng:

hello happie vesak day.

some of the guys was here over the last PH for some TCSS session :dancingqueen: ask chairman to organise and pop by when everyone is free. can go chairman house to drool over zoe tay signature and add some of our signature on his wall as well.

long time never access my thread liao. if you wanna see the photos can try

http://www.flickr.com/photos/22619825@N07/

:yamseng:

ok..... keep us updated when to go visiting lor. :)

Hi to everyone ...

I am new here ... n was hoping I can get to shortlist a 4 room unit here ... though my queue no was 250+ ..."pray hard"

Jus wondering, anyone staying / shortlisted unit #348?

I noticed that the take up rate for unit #348 was kinda slow. Wondering what could the reason?

Can someone enlighten me?

Thanks

Yep, over the weekend, suck them all into to the vacuum cleaner. Opss! I'd think it's seasonal. Anyway, I only found them in my master toilet (doorless).

Edited by HOME2BE

Hi to everyone ...

I am new here ... n was hoping I can get to shortlist a 4 room unit here ... though my queue no was 250+ ..."pray hard"

Jus wondering, anyone staying / shortlisted unit #348?

I noticed that the take up rate for unit #348 was kinda slow. Wondering what could the reason?

Can someone enlighten me?

Thanks

Hi,

#348 is very much nearer to the MRT. In fact, even the MBR is facing the MRT so its gonna be nosier as compared to Blk 90 #326. The site accross the MRT will be reserved for future high rise buildings, hence, the MRT will be between two high rise building areas, and there will be a posibility that sound will travel upwards which can make the units much more noisier then now. But of course if you are aiming high units, #348 offer better choices. Btw, if you notice the $ of Blk 90 is higher than Blk 89 so i guess there is more values to Blk 90. Well, this is me and my HTB point of view lah, dunno it will be true a not.. when is ur appt date??

Edited by pongy