Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zirhk3355

All Tanglin Halt Road Neighbours! Report In Here!

my speed racer will join in too...

Sakae, your house there quite crowd rite...

My level at blk 91 oso very crowd... got one unit havent taken up last week...

Khris where you go?? go for some cooking course suddenly disappear... Busy??

Nvm we got new members joining... Hope they will be happy staying here... all the reno stuff going to start soon...

:dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

Huh what cooking course?? Haha...really busy these days lah, made a few short trips and also worked until very late. This is the peak period for me now...dun do ah, the rest of the year I can eat grass liao...

But if everything goes, this Sat should be able to make it for THUM lah!

So let me advertise again!! Haha...

Tanglin Halt Usual Meetup

Date / Time: Every Saturday, 2pm onwards

Location: Kopitiam at Blk 46-1 Tanglin Halt Road (opp our estate behind the big open carpark)

Map: http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&amp...9a56c95fd7cf0d1

Come join us and meet more neighbours!!

If there are enough "supporters", maybe the old birds would have the mood to bring the newbies around for some look-see look-see. Kungfu panda's house is especially a MUST-SEE!! :good:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Mos_burger,

Hope i can share a bit here...

All the 3 units which u mentioned i all "ding dong" and went in before.

346 is the best layout and its 90sqm. But left only 7th storey now.. so i guess you wont want it also?? :dunno:

348 is smaller and its layout is a mirror reflection of 346 but the cut in (smaller part) is the living rm.. so living room is smaller to make space for the staircase besides. 348 is mostly unblock, but have to bear in mind that the living and bedrooms (especially the MBR window is facing the MRT station)...so noiser than 346. Then the site next to MRT (opposite blk 89) is for future development of high-rise building..dunno how tall it will be.. but scared later block wind??? :dunno:

344 the layout is different, when open the main door, the living room and 1 bedrm is exposed, so not much privacy. BUT the living rm v big... so guess most of the pple took that unit is bcos they see that living rm bigger and that is more impt. If you noticed the $ for 344 and 346 at the same level, 344 cost more..so i guess there is some values to bigger living room. True enf, the MBR and 2 bedrooms are all block by another block opp (blk 90 izzit??). Another thingy, the kitchen toilet is in the kitchen itself so its not like 346 and 348 condo style (toilet seperate out from the kitchen).

Hope this helps!

Ur selection 2day? Mayb can PM see which units u took then can share reno ideas together. :notti:

Edited by pongy

Huh what cooking course?? Haha...really busy these days lah, made a few short trips and also worked until very late. This is the peak period for me now...dun do ah, the rest of the year I can eat grass liao...

Location: Kopitiam at Blk 46-1 Tanglin Halt Road (opp our estate behind the big open carpark)

If there are enough "supporters", maybe the old birds would have the mood to bring the newbies around for some look-see look-see. Kungfu panda's house is especially a MUST-SEE!! :good:

ey u dun keep advertising and never turn up!. this is false advertising and i can sue you for that. :notti:

Hi all neighbors! Staying two level above beside sakae sushi :sport-smiley-004: sakae sushi really nice gal room u have there. Saw your unit last nite (peep into your house as u left the door open) :P but dare not approach u as it was quite late liao. Cheers.

haha. didn't know there was someone out there peeping in :dancingqueen: think we peoperly hiding inside the bedroom enjoy aircon, it been realli warm :furious:

Hi all neighbors! Staying two level above beside sakae sushi :sport-smiley-004: sakae sushi really nice gal room u have there. Saw your unit last nite (peep into your house as u left the door open) :P but dare not approach u as it was quite late liao. Cheers.

haha. didn't know there was someone out there peeping in :dancingqueen: think we peoperly hiding inside the bedroom enjoy aircon, it been realli warm :furious:

Yup sure is warm. btw the aunty staying below u kinda "dao". My wife smile at her when she was going out walking her dog but she give us the "owe her 1 million dollar look" :dunno:

Khris...

hehehe dun eat grass lah... some time work get load up...

So how manage to catch some breath??? this my low period, aug start to get whack liao

Some Martell will distress you....

Got time maybe can arrange some tour again for the new owners... when you free...

Sakae your remote shipment like drop into the sea.. I scold them this two days to get the remote fast...

Paiseh... Slow processing time for my company.... I think the China earthquake coz some delay over there...

Once go it let you know ok... Be patient....

Who's kungfu panda?? :unsure:

Chairman, sorry last week was busy and didnt go back or reply your sms :P

ey u dun keep advertising and never turn up!. this is false advertising and i can sue you for that. :notti:

Wahh, you read again - I never confirm I coming mahh...hehe!

Ya this sat should b ok lah... :notti:

Khris...

hehehe dun eat grass lah... some time work get load up...

So how manage to catch some breath??? this my low period, aug start to get whack liao

Some Martell will distress you....

Got time maybe can arrange some tour again for the new owners... when you free...

Yes yes, thanks!

I am also looking forward to see new neighbours and make more friends... :notti:

Who's kungfu panda?? :unsure:

Read above...hehe... :sport-smiley-003:

Err... I went 2 times but both times also bo lang leh, or mayb dun recognise.

Hey next time call me lah! My hp in PM to you...

I have ur num. My wife also said i silly, should have called/sms before going :D .

to9 Man U vs Chelsea... Stay tune for the action>>>>>>

Am MAN U Fan so i hope they will get the double

Cartoon Wayne, congrats, ur team won. But it was close...

Wah..that is so tempting! I decided to drop by this saturday. Can count me and my wife in? hehe...but we come from bukit panjang..anyone we can text to confirm before coming down?

Edited by sohzai

I have ur num. My wife also said i silly, should have called/sms before going :D .

Cartoon Wayne, congrats, ur team won. But it was close...

TYM, you have my number too :P

hmm...a lot of new residents here, so can the coffeeshop accomodate so many people if 'business' is good? May join for THUM around 4pm+...hope not too late...:P