Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zirhk3355

All Tanglin Halt Road Neighbours! Report In Here!

Hi,

#348 is very much nearer to the MRT. In fact, even the MBR is facing the MRT so its gonna be nosier as compared to Blk 90 #326. The site accross the MRT will be reserved for future high rise buildings, hence, the MRT will be between two high rise building areas, and there will be a posibility that sound will travel upwards which can make the units much more noisier then now. But of course if you are aiming high units, #348 offer better choices. Btw, if you notice the $ of Blk 90 is higher than Blk 89 so i guess there is more values to Blk 90. Well, this is me and my HTB point of view lah, dunno it will be true a not.. when is ur appt date??

Hi,

Thanks for highlighting ... btw, my appt date is 27th (next tues) ... dunno still have anything left for me ... Haiz ... :(

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi,

Thanks for highlighting ... btw, my appt date is 27th (next tues) ... dunno still have anything left for me ... Haiz ... :(

Tink if you dun mind lower floors, shd have some units left. Apparently there are pple who give up their Q numbers 8| . So qiao, the 2 applicants infront of me did not come so when it was my appt time, i juz go in. Dun lose hope, if you dun need the flat that urgent, there are a couple of units in Dover Blk 28D (xx-77) quite good...slight block only (as compared to others) and still have high floors left :notti: .

hihi,

who has taken #326? It's one of my choice but when i was standing outside 326 on a windy day, somehow i can feel hot air outside the door....am i paranoid or is 326 really quite hot?

anyone choosing dover or holland? all my choices taken up! now i have to revisit all the choices! :(

whose appt is on thurs?

hihi,

who has taken #326? It's one of my choice but when i was standing outside 326 on a windy day, somehow i can feel hot air outside the door....am i paranoid or is 326 really quite hot?

anyone choosing dover or holland? all my choices taken up! now i have to revisit all the choices! :(

whose appt is on thurs?

i do not stay at #xx-326 but i am really intrigued to know you are able to feel the temperature difference between general ambient and directly outside #xx-326 but if i were to interpret in another way, you probably felt a lack of wind as this time of the year, the wind is blowing from the south side so when you stand outside of #xx-326, the direct wind has been blocked by #xx-322.

unless u tell me that their door is open and you felt a general difference, this would be amazing unless they are baking big time in their kitchens ;)

side note: on the contrary, if the #xx-326 door was marginally open which does not give you sufficient inside view but occupants are having their air-conditioners turned on, would you have said this unit is pretty good, no difference in temperature wor ;)

hihi,

whose appt is on thurs?

Hi, from my pt of view...if you compare 324 and 326, 326 will be hotter. 324's living rm and the bedrms are all facing the sea (west coast area) hence, as you may noe, wind will definately blow in from direction of the sea, thats y 324 is much much windy as compared to the unit besides - 326. Me and my HTB knock knock into one of the 326 unit before and apparently to my suprise is was quite windy, dunno if it is bcos the owner kept the main door open or what...hmm ;) Then the owner also say quite windy. As for the MRT noise level, we cant really hear much as compared to units at 348 (Blk 89) (Btw, we also knock knock into one of the 348 unit..hee). But if you wan higher levels, 348 is a good choice. Another good choice will be Blk 89 346 ..but left with lower levels.. tis unit will be the same as 324, which is windy.. but one catch.. if you noticed the low flats in front..tink Blk 50++ will be tearing down soon, so if HDB starts to built high rise buildings, by taking a lower level of 324 will means no wind..... Btw, 344 Blk 89 has a different layout, it has a much bigger living rm as compare to other units...

Well...no offence to anybody k.. these are jus the analsis me and my HTB came up with. :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by pongy

oh, generally if the hse is getting alot of the sun, the place itself would be warm, even if there's no sun. this is what i get in my current bro's room where his room is facing the west sun. his floor titles perpectually warm due to the constant heat from the sun.

so, that's how i felt outside 326, kinda warm. so...checking if anyone finds 326 warm.. :)

oh, generally if the hse is getting alot of the sun, the place itself would be warm, even if there's no sun. this is what i get in my current bro's room where his room is facing the west sun. his floor titles perpectually warm due to the constant heat from the sun.

so, that's how i felt outside 326, kinda warm. so...checking if anyone finds 326 warm.. :)

That time i went into that auntie hse abt 3pm the sun is on the living rm and bedrooms.. but juz little bit only. The auntie say the west sun quite all right.. dunno how true lah.. :dunno: Anway most of the units left also ganna west sun not quite many to choose from also....

Any older neighbours who stay 326 can give ur pt of view pls?

thanks pongy! :)

so, when u went in 326, was it windy? i went there once remembered that the MBR is quite big compared to the rest. and can't remember much on the sun and wind...

sigh! all my choices taken up, now kanjiong looking for alternatives ah!

Tink if you dun mind lower floors, shd have some units left. Apparently there are pple who give up their Q numbers 8| . So qiao, the 2 applicants infront of me did not come so when it was my appt time, i juz go in. Dun lose hope, if you dun need the flat that urgent, there are a couple of units in Dover Blk 28D (xx-77) quite good...slight block only (as compared to others) and still have high floors left :notti: .

Thanks for your encouragement ...

If we are not successful again this round, I have 2 start l@@king for resale sale instead ... Good Luck 2 me ...

Edited by lsling

thanks pongy! :)

so, when u went in 326, was it windy? i went there once remembered that the MBR is quite big compared to the rest. and can't remember much on the sun and wind...

sigh! all my choices taken up, now kanjiong looking for alternatives ah!

Yupe that time i went in it was windy... dunno izzit the auntie kept open the main door or izzit bcos the unit itself is very windy... :dunno: the view from the MBR quite nice can see the biopolis..and at nite the biopolis is very colourful.. the rm big a not i cant remb le.. i only can remb that the MBR toilet is bigger also..

So i guess this aspect (windy or not) the "older neighbours' in the forum can provide more pointers? Ur appt this thur? whats ur first, 2nd and 3rd choice units? :sport-smiley-004:

Hi all owners of unit #348,

I am fine with any units avaliable ... & becos I have visited the showroom of unit #348, I would like to chose it ...

However, I am kinda uncomfortable with the staircase door jus next to main entrance door (jus personal feeling) ... wat's ur opinion?

Thanks

Hi all owners of unit #326 and #348,

can share your view points on these two units?

Pongyi,

Cheers! That was a good question! ...

Cos personally, I was in dilemna over chosing unit #348 or #326 ...

Wonder any chance owners staying in #326 can let me have a "peek" @ the actual layout cum view from #326? :help:

Thanks

Edited by lsling

thanks pongy. so which unit have you chose?

my top choices are all strathmore! so angry! i was so happy when i kept seeing 89 taken away, not many people aim strathmore. even my ideal 4th floor 04-211 also taken up! boohoo...

now we're desperate liao, looking into block 90. :( not so keen abt 89 cos it's too near to mrt and carpark and i'm someone who prefer quieter area...

thanks for your feedback on 326 MBR, i might just look into this option lor...provided from now till thurs, everyone choose block 89. :P