Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zirhk3355

All Tanglin Halt Road Neighbours! Report In Here!

Yes, but it would be quite strange if you had the stickers already when you take over possession of the flat.

You see, HDB engaged a contractor to lay the cables in your flat, however, they may not do a good job so starhub got to check it. They do not 'pre-check' before you take over the flat because some flats may be left unsold, or some owners do not want starhub, so its a waste of their time and resources.

They will only come down to check the signal and we want to view thru' their cables. Every single point should have a sticker with the starhub logo one...

I rem seeing the stickers on the scv points in my unit..

Unless buy me lunch at Koufu...haha... :dribble:

On today ??? I will msg you later, will be there to take delivery of some stuff.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

huh.... really cannot hack grooves in wall on conceal wires meh? i thought already can liao since hdb by default hide those water pipes mah. and oso the default wiring point they have given are oso hidden mah. NO LOGIC!:dunno: why hdb can hide wire and we can't?

huh.... really cannot hack grooves in wall on conceal wires meh? i thought already can liao since hdb by default hide those water pipes mah. and oso the default wiring point they have given are oso hidden mah. NO LOGIC!:dunno: why hdb can hide wire and we can't?

Wah, that's our 'cheng hu' for you! Ministers got million-dollar salaries, you got, ahem, how much salary??

On this nice little island still got alot of things that "they can, but we cannot" one...HDB is only one of them...

Wah, that's our 'cheng hu' for you! Ministers got million-dollar salaries, you got, ahem, how much salary??

On this nice little island still got alot of things that "they can, but we cannot" one...HDB is only one of them...

found the thread in hdb's sites. haiz.... such a diplomatic way of putting the message across to home owners. hope i do kanna when i'm bout to sell my flat. else sure lose money. :dunno:

hdb guideline on electrical works

Yes, but it would be quite strange if you had the stickers already when you take over possession of the flat.

You see, HDB engaged a contractor to lay the cables in your flat, however, they may not do a good job so starhub got to check it. They do not 'pre-check' before you take over the flat because some flats may be left unsold, or some owners do not want starhub, so its a waste of their time and resources.

They will only come down to check the signal and we want to view thru' their cables. Every single point should have a sticker with the starhub logo one...

Ours no sticker leh. Is it pasted on the TV points?

You both jialat; tomorrow go submit your unit no to the building centre... :dunno:

Unless buy me lunch at Koufu...haha... :(

Koufu to "silence you", worth it... :good:

huh.... really cannot hack grooves in wall on conceal wires meh? i thought already can liao since hdb by default hide those water pipes mah. and oso the default wiring point they have given are oso hidden mah. NO LOGIC!:) why hdb can hide wire and we can't?

Do anything, just dun get caught... :(

Want to check with all did you get do the racks for the bomb shelter?

I want to do racks but dunno which company to do it. From the flyers in the lifts and in my letterbox can see that there are a few contractors there doing.

ANybody got any recommendations? :)

Hi surge,

i haven done any racks yet. can't help you on this. but dono id it cheaper to DIY. it's quite easy to do. just need to take some measurements and buy some L-shaped bracket with bolt and nuts. but if the price is less than 50bucks difference then it would be better to engage a contractor

By the way, anyone, printed or know of a way to change the colour of our main door?

Hi, i recently did something to my door, my ID told me that spray and paint is not a good solution, coz of the door is laminated. i laminate all my door again with laminates that match my carpentry laminates

Hi, i recently did something to my door, my ID told me that spray and paint is not a good solution, coz of the door is laminated. i laminate all my door again with laminates that match my carpentry laminates

Yup! it's very nicely done.

PredaKing, you can consider this option of laminating the door.

Hi hi, I will be very interested. Can help me ask how much it will cost if I were to engage your ID's service in laminating all my doors. Also can pm me your unit no, so that I can drop by to take a peek??

Yup! it's very nicely done.

PredaKing, you can consider this option of laminating the door.

I bet u have seen it yah!

Hi hi, I will be very interested. Can help me ask how much it will cost if I were to engage your ID's service in laminating all my doors. Also can pm me your unit no, so that I can drop by to take a peek??

I bet u have seen it yah!

Ya, i was at his place yday. Met Khriz for coffee after that also.

We happen to use the same reno company but different ID. Price-wise, it might not be the same since he had his reno done together ?

Yah i know px might be different but at least try to find out the pricing first. Also i will like to see the effect too as well so that i can convince my wife into spending the $$.

since u using the same reno co, r u intending to do the same as well? can help me check with ur ID too how much she will quote if I longbang? haha.

Yah i know px might be different but at least try to find out the pricing first. Also i will like to see the effect too as well so that i can convince my wife into spending the $$.

since u using the same reno co, r u intending to do the same as well? can help me check with ur ID too how much she will quote if I longbang? haha.

My ID charge me 250 per door in all bedroom and toliet door, main door FOC so didnt know the main door price. actually the carpentry and laminate doors are done by his brother. Initially they very very reluctant to do for me cause alot of work.. But my wife and I presuade them very very long then they agree..

I think he only do it for his customer that let him reno the whole house.. you can drop by my flat to have a look, 17-306

it's quite nicely done, imo. I dont know if wanna do for my case.. cos my reno quite off budget liao.. I check with her when I see her sometime this week.

You check with your ID's carpenter also ? maybe he is able to do it too ? and can use similar laminate to what u have for ur other stuff.

i've got a question to ask, is there any way to get a company to do the feature wall for that ugly HSS door without going thru a ID. becoz i just wanna get a feature wall to conceal that ugly HSS door. Can anyone help? or is there a possiblity of DIY