Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mamit

Modern minimalistic 2016

49 minutes ago, mamit said:

Hi 15may,

for paint I went with Dulux easy clean cause I have kids.

We just did the generic white white color.

for gray I cant remember, we chose like veil/snowfield and stucco? for different patches of wall.

Same same we opt for wash and wear dukux paint cos of kids. 

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
4 hours ago, mamit said:

Tiling of mbr toilet complete. Love the floor traps. Ah Heng's idea

IMG_8753.PNG

IMG_8754.PNG

IMG_8755.PNG

Oh wow super love the floor traps! I wanted to get those from taobao like yours but my tiler say,cannot for my house.. He tried explaining why but i just sighed and stop listening after he say cannot.

3 hours ago, mamit said:

15may

why he say cannot. Don't see why cannot leh.

anyway I bought a terranium in preparation of my move in

IMG_8762.PNG

IMG_8763.PNG

something to do with the height of the floor..:~

Carpentry is starting construction since Wednesday. Things should be on track for us to move in...fingers crossed.

Herf flooring is completed yesterday with hazelnut Color. Herf is a kind of vinyl that contains no wood but looks and feel like wood. It is resistant to scratch dent or water and so hopefully it will last. Boxing of aircon trunking also completed

painting going on today and tomorrow and my sinks and toilet bowls are here!

IMG_8830.PNG

IMG_8824.PNG

IMG_8825.PNG

IMG_8826.PNG

IMG_8828.PNG

IMG_8831.PNG

2 hours ago, swirl360 said:

Is it important to get Herf vinyl tiles as compared to other normal vinyl tiles like high density fibre boards?

Hi swirl 

every brand has a "HERF"  like series. HERF is from Evorich brand and I chose it cause my Sister used it and I like how it feels.

Think most important is practicality for us. With kids (pets for some) we need something water proof and scratch proof. It contains no wood so that's the key. Wood tiles are the same concept but u don't get the wood feel but will be cheaper. 

I don't know much about other Brand so I cannot advise u on comparison.

6 hours ago, swirl360 said:

Is it important to get Herf vinyl tiles as compared to other normal vinyl tiles like high density fibre boards?

HERF is just a term came up by Evorich, nothing more than that. 

There are many brands of vinyl flooring out there and there are difference in quality, design, price etc. Evorich is a very popular brand which TS used. I personally use LURF which is a different brand. These are all "luxury vinyl tiles" which have locking system with big planks. This is to differentiate between the old and cheap type of vinyl which is basically just a big plastic sheet used to cover the floor.

• Like 1

Thank you both. Cause my quote doesnt include one of the more branded type of vinyl tiles so I was wondering whether there are any significant differences aside from the brand itself. :D

Went down to my house to see a BIG surprise. Painting is complete and ah Heng cleaned the whole house. I Guess the cardboard cover will go over the HERF tomorrow. Lucky we came today.

love the paint in my boys room so much. A great idea that jay and I came up with after being so tired from laminate selection. Made use of the box up hollow area to create a two Color scheme! Even my Son loves it.

IMG_8878.PNG

IMG_8875.PNG

IMG_8876.PNG

IMG_8879.PNG

IMG_8877.PNG