Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mamit

Modern minimalistic 2016

2 hours ago, mamit said:

Went down to my house to see a BIG surprise. Painting is complete and ah Heng cleaned the whole house. I Guess the cardboard cover will go over the HERF tomorrow. Lucky we came today.

love the paint in my boys room so much. A great idea that jay and I came up with after being so tired from laminate selection. Made use of the box up hollow area to create a two Color scheme! Even my Son loves it.

IMG_8878.PNG

IMG_8875.PNG

IMG_8876.PNG

IMG_8879.PNG

IMG_8877.PNG

Nice! What colour did u use?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
21 minutes ago, fifteenmay said:

Nice! What colour did u use?

From memory was white white dulux easy wash and grey was 3 different shades. Can't remember but I think in my earlier post I did mention

21 hours ago, mamit said:

From memory was white white dulux easy wash and grey was 3 different shades. Can't remember but I think in my earlier post I did mention

there are 3 shades of grey? din know that..keke

Been a Long week. Whole family took turns to fall sick from cough to stomach flu. 

Screeding of dining room wall is ongoing today. The cement is still wet so it looks abit dark. Will become light grey tomorrow. All the lights have been installed as well as sanitary fittings for shower and toilet bowls. All the electronics came as well and thanks Kah hock for the free iphone dock and speaker.

Grills also were installed. This deserves a whole post on its own. It is their 2nd trip actually and looks like there is going to be a 3rd. But I am too drained to talk about it now.

IMG_8999.PNG

IMG_9001.PNG

IMG_9002.PNG

IMG_8998.PNG

8 minutes ago, mamit said:

Been a Long week. Whole family took turns to fall sick from cough to stomach flu. 

Screeding of dining room wall is ongoing today. The cement is still wet so it looks abit dark. Will become light grey tomorrow. All the lights have been installed as well as sanitary fittings for shower and toilet bowls. All the electronics came as well and thanks Kah hock for the free iphone dock and speaker.

Grills also were installed. This deserves a whole post on its own. It is their 2nd trip actually and looks like there is going to be a 3rd. But I am too drained to talk about it now.

IMG_8999.PNG

IMG_9001.PNG

IMG_9002.PNG

IMG_8998.PNG

me too. i am drained by reno matters... lets take the weekend to recover! jia you!

• Like 1

the screed wall has dried. A dear Friend of mine is an avid painter and she painted a piece for my dining room. Think she said it was inspired by waterfall and hope it will bring us luck and wealth. I don't really understand art but I like such abstract art. Thank you so much!

IMG_9016.PNG

Edited by mamit

8 minutes ago, Han Wei Aw said:

Hi mamit, do you mind pming me the 4 IDs that u have rejected and the one that you have chosen? 

Thanks in advance!!

Pm sent

Hello all

today should be the last day of carpentry. I was only there for 30 min so I didn't see the final for some. Everything was quite smooth overall but there were some minor hiccups which were solved v fast. 

For my 3 bedrooms, I love the cut out design which I copied from somewhere haha. But I am also v particular about the GAP and I really wanted thin GAP between each cabinet. Happy they realised my dream.

IMG_9133.PNG

IMG_9134.PNG

IMG_9135.PNG

IMG_9138.PNG

IMG_9139.PNG

IMG_9140.PNG

4 minutes ago, Yplailai said:

Looking forward to your updates as i have exactly the same layout as you. 

haha thanks.

yeah the original layout was v challenging cause of hdb genius design. Hope ours can help u design too!

On 04/03/2017 at 5:02 PM, mamit said:

IMG_9002.PNG

Really liking the looks of the bathroom! Is that a step down kerb? Lots of overlaying work in the bathroom I'm guessing?

Kitchen and all the carpentry works are looking really good! The chosen laminates are really gorgeous. Clean and minimalistic  :wub:  Love the paint colours as well! Did you pick matt or glossy laminates for your kitchen?

Little issues here and there are bound to happen.. hang in there! The end is near and I'm sure the final outcome will be worthwhile :):). The fun bit for you is coming already~ Furnishing! In my case, the toilet glass panel took 4 or 5 visits to fix up correctly and they even tried to charge extra for the changes made due to their error. Thank goodness it's all over!

Edited by kingandbin