Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
split

Our Biggest Investment Together~

gee thats the colour my hubby choose. He preferred brighter colour..haha we very different he prefer bright colour i prefer something simple~alot of give and take while doing renovation and choosing stuffs...

Hi split, I choose red for my study room as well!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
oh..ur contractor provide the lights fitting and sanitary ware? Mine dont include our ID only accompany us to choose and give ideas. And we only do the external for the wiw, the internal we gonna get it from ikea and set up ourselves. If all together should add up to 30K plus i guess.

Oic....Coz if u renovate your hse until so nice include all only $27k, somemore is done by ID..Then i better go :paint: lor...My hse is very simple, some ppl cant see where the costs gone to...I think most of the costs is invisible bah like hacking of walls n tiles, re-wiring, re-piping etc..

just went to buy all the sanitary ware omg all add up to 1.7k...think with light fitting will cost 30k altogether le...

Strong, bold striking colours nicely contrasted by the neutral grays and white. :(

You know, I changed my carpentry design two weeks ago after seeing your kitchen design 'cos your design made me realise that symmetry matters (notice the two glass wall cabinets at either side of your hob). So now the cabinets on both sides of my sink are of similar width. Thanks for sharing. :(

Edited by Homeowner

Renovation took abt 6weeks to complete...though till now tilll have some defects need to clear..but hubby and I finally shifted into our home sweet home...

According to the feng shui master, we gotta move into the house on Sunday if not need to wait for abt a month before the next "gd date"...Im a very impatience person so dun wanna wait..

Anyway here's some short clip of my house...

masterbedrm1.gif

Master bed room view part I

masterbedrm2.gif

Master bed room view part II - view towards WIW & toilet..

More to come stay tune~

I use my digicam to take those short clips thus not very clear..as for the gif, i convert .mov to .gif using image ready~

Here's more of my house..

livin.gif

all.gif

Overall it turn out quite gd, just like those in the perspective drawing..but still got some job on pending...like my glass door for kitchen, masterbed rm sink and tap...etc..now the whole house is so dusty..