Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hobbes

Cleansing Of Pixiu Services

next is the Cleanising fo the Pixiu ... kai guang .. and then selection of the date/time and location to activiate the Pixiu.

I think there is 1 shop (dun no the name of the shop) in IMM level 1 they do this type of services, I saw someone bring the Pixiu to them, they will place the pixiu in the brass bowl, after they use the brass rod to go thru few cycles on the edge of the bowl to create a high pitch tone, I think that 1 of the way to clean the feng shui items.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I think there is 1 shop (dun no the name of the shop) in IMM level 1 they do this type of services, I saw someone bring the Pixiu to them, they will place the pixiu in the brass bowl, after they use the brass rod to go thru few cycles on the edge of the bowl to create a high pitch tone, I think that 1 of the way to clean the feng shui items.

hmm ... I dun use that method. . I use the traditional way ... use incense + chanting.

or you can also use a BRASS GONG and hammer it 6 times....all and whatever ghosts that previously resides in the object(pixiu/statues..etc) will run for their life.

it's the METAL resonant that counts.

Hi,

Just to share how I cleanse my Pixiu when I first invited it back.

With the advice given by the shop owner(Parklane Shopping Mall, Selegie road, I think is 4th floor(can't remember)), I need a new container to soak my Pixiu inside for 3 days, the purpose is to cleanse any energies that anybody had touches it.

:help:

My friend just gave me a pair of pixiu.

Anyone can advise where I can go to have it cleanse?

Will appreciate if you can email or PM me their address or contact number.

Thanks in advance.

coffie@starhub.net.sg