Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kalimantan

activate and deactivate

http://www.skillon.com/Bazi_FengShui.cfm/topic/2017_Rooster_Year

Honestly I have never tried this before on DIY.

For those who have attempted it previously (by your own methods or other masters), please share experiences.

1. what is a good compass ? cellphone compass acceptable ?

2. facing the door from outside when using compass OR ?

3. Is this information valuable for house only or must combine with bazi reading ?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

The content is more of culture/rituals-related for some races on earth, for which have been rooted for thousands years and such governs the communities for certain behavioral conformance and recognition thus 'customary laws' resulted. Believe all could understand the power of invisible 'cultures', it even forced google out of china. Ask yourself why hold a 'traditional wedding' ceremony besides ROM registration.

Recalled when I was child that late parents did carry out similar 'models' and almost all villagers did the same things at that point of time.

When I grow older, I understand that we're riding on the 3rd 'industrialization wave' and moving into the 4th wave, and knowledge is one of the 5 sources of power.

Have explained many times that the 2-character and 64 possible combination of heaven/earthly branch system is purely 'created' for the chinese calender system which tracks the positions of the earth and moon with respect to the sun, and no more and no less. Every 60-year cycle, it resets and repeats.

Only after many years, some 'underground scholars' added 'color' by attaching various 'meanings' to the H/E components and even the bazi system/model was created.....and these become 'culture'......

1. If for health wise, i would advise to eat and exercise wisely.....not the 12 animals and directions, please.

2. For material wealth sustainability, practice the personal wealth management associates with the 4-asset classes.

3. I mentioned many times, a good compass is the 'gyrometer' which measures with reference to 'true north'. Smartphone uses this technology. FSMs who uses permanent magnet luopans are outdated, destined to be swept away by technological wave. However, they are good at 'cultural' manipulation. They read victims' mind and heart, not bazi.   

bro, you are right.

1. health - yes I ran km (s) and lose weight since 2016. It was a weight loss year for me. Will continue rooster year.

2. definitely.

3. agreed.

But for fengshui diy, please do it for FUN. Not expecting miracles that change a person's life to win 7m ...or cny (how many millions huh ?)