Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
FSP

Calling All 3 Roomers

Wow Junkay,

Veri nice conversion. :thumbs up::notti:

thank you. If i had bought my first choice of a three room on the ground floor, you would have seen an even more unique conversion.

from this

wholegroundplan.jpg

to this

File0002.jpg

Walk in wardrobe extends into half the living

But sigh... owner decided to sell to another person..

Oh well, I think 3 rooms are the nicest to play with in terms of pushing the limits. It so much more versatile I think compared to bigger flats.

More 3 room pics please!!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
thank you. If i had bought my first choice of a three room on the ground floor, you would have seen an even more unique conversion.

from this

wholegroundplan.jpg

to this

File0002.jpg

Walk in wardrobe extends into half the living

But sigh... owner decided to sell to another person..

Oh well, I think 3 rooms are the nicest to play with in terms of pushing the limits. It so much more versatile I think compared to bigger flats.

More 3 room pics please!!

Your 3 room is pre-fab...so the walls must be so **** hard. my auntie place is in bt batok with same layout...but the pity is only got one toilet right?

I find 3 room flat very difficult for space planning. many things u wanna squeeze in but then u r limited by space and it can be a pain u know?

no my flat isnt pre fab. the walls of pre fab flats cant be hacked. I believe your auntie stayed in the west ave side? The east side doesnt have pre fab flats i think. There are two toilets I am sure. One for the washing and one for the bombing. Many have knocked a wall from the master into the toilet and combine the two toilets into one. But that would mean a lot more work and thus more money.Thats how i see if an ID can think out of the box and create space out of nothing. 3 roomers range from 59sqm up to a biggie 88 sqm i think. 59 sqm is more like a studio already. 88 you can pretty much have a cosy guest room and a fat enough master. I just totally dig reztnrelax ideas with 3 roomers, simply amazing.