Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
FSP

Calling All 3 Roomers

Calling all 3 roomers, feel free to post pictures or ur reno blog links of ur 3 rooms here. Be it still under reno, completed or ur ideas of how u gonna design ur 3 room HDB flats. It is to consolidate all 3 roomers into a single thread for easy viewing, to get ideas of how to do up a 3 rooms. I find it quite difficult looking around RenoTalk Forum trying to get ideas for my 3 room as all are scattered ard the forum :bangwall:

My Reno T-Blog link is in my signature below :(

Hope someone will create a thread for 4, 5 roomers... ect.... :huh:

Edited by FSP

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

wah finally got 3 roomers fella owners ard man..! hey weishun ...ur hse looks fabulous from the perspective drawings ...

anyway i am doing my reno for my 3 roomer as well shd say 60% completed now awaiting carpentry and stuffs ...

so wats the location for u guys?

oh ya by the way FSP ...think we using the same tiles for kitchen ..hehe

cheers

Edited by c_stradale

wah finally got 3 roomers fella owners ard man..! hey weishun ...ur hse looks fabulous from the perspective drawings ...

anyway i am doing my reno for my 3 roomer as well shd say 60% completed now awaiting carpentry and stuffs ...

cheers

Ya man. I've seen all 3 roomers scattered ard the forum, so i'm trying to bring all 3 roomers together into this thread & share some ideas of how to beautify & do up a 3 room. A small 3 room also can reno till very nice :deal:

Hey c_stradale, post some pics of ur 3 room le. or u have a reno blog? Post the link here :lol: I'm in Bedok.

Ya man weishun's house is gonna be a stunner man base on the pics i c 8|

Think this tiles we use is quite popular ya :notti: Looks like parquet but it's tiles :unsure::lol:

Wah very nice :notti: Can't wait to c ur kitchen pics :deal:

Haha eh bro.. if you were to look carefully, there is a glass divider in between the kitchen and the living room. Thus giving an open concept feel. keke you can actually see the kitchen from the living room's view itself le. :unsure: You thought that area is just my living room itself ah? keke

cheers

Thanks for the kind compliment bro... mine also around the same. Around 50% done up.. also waiting for what you are waiting for too. 8| Can't wait to shift in man.

i would very much like to post but ...i cant figure out on how to do it!:notti: haha

yah and like wat u juz said a small 3 roomer can be very beautiful if the design is good and u noe how to utilise every Inch of space ..heh

guess mine would be the smallest 3I here ?

weishun ..good choice on the glass ..realli nice to have many glass in the hse ..bright and modern

and yeah u got it ...cant wait to shift in ! but gee ...gotta wait til may due to the qingming period if u believe in this lah haha

Edited by c_stradale

Haha eh bro.. if you were to look carefully, there is a glass divider in between the kitchen and the living room. Thus giving an open concept feel. keke you can actually see the kitchen from the living room's view itself le. :unsure: You thought that area is just my living room itself ah? keke

Thanks for the kind compliment bro... mine also around the same. Around 50% done up.. also waiting for what you are waiting for too. :deal: Can't wait to shift in man.

Ya i know but the pics it's from the living area stretching to the kitchen. Cannot c the kitchen itself ma 8| Thought u have a pics of the kitchen itself so can c how the arrangements of the kitchen cabinet, tiles etc... :notti:

Ya i know but the pics it's from the living area stretching to the kitchen. Cannot c the kitchen itself ma :deal: Thought u have a pics of the kitchen itself so can c how the arrangements of the kitchen cabinet, tiles etc... :notti:

Eh this i not very sure whether my ID will give me pictures of the kitchen or not leh. Cos i know how the kitchen looks like and we have already comfirmed the colour themes and arrangements of the cabinets liao. Nevermind i will ask him if he will provide me with a 3d drawing or not. If not... hehehe wait for end products ba. 8|

Edited by weishun

i would very much like to post but ...i cant figure out on how to do it!:notti: haha

yah and like wat u juz said a small 3 roomer can be very beautiful if the design is good and u noe how to utilise every Inch of space ..heh

weishun ..good choice on the glass ..realli nice to have many glass in the hse ..bright and modern

and yeah u got it ...cant wait to shift in ! but gee ...gotta wait til may due to the qingming period if u believe in this lah haha

There's a thread on how to post pics. Here is the link. How u understand how to do it after reading :deal:

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=1142

Yeah there is alot of glass in my house. Even for my studyroom, even the exteriors of my top hang cabinets are black tempered glass. :deal: I simply love glass man. Easy to maintain, duration and glamorious. 8|

Do you guys have MSN messanger? I think it would be nice if we can have a conference chat since we are all still awake. Then can chit chat design. Anyone interested? Can add me @ melvinpoh82@hotmail.com. Cheers!

hmm after few attempts with the imageshack that left me realli shacked! i decided to change to photobucket ...with a lot of help frm melvin! hehe

DSC04107.jpg

DSC04062.jpg

DSC04105.jpg

Hey dat's a good start. More more :sport-smiley-004: I'm using ImageVenue. U can try it out. I find it much easier uploading pics using it.