Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Ben3555

Bennewhouse

777... i did saw it before not sure which grandma's place should be quite reliable.. do inform me of how much u spend on ur lightings k...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Aiyah my ID just fixed the hood for me lat Saturday loh. :):P

So far used it once only and trust me the suction power is super powerful. Even for the cooker its economical to use as the flames are burning from inwards. Lastly on the TASTE PART, I agree with you very very strongly. !! :notti:

Excellent..still got some hope.. wife cook quite often so the hood suction very important..get rid of smell and oil...

Hi Ben, I am using Mistral brand one but havent use yet so can't comment. :)

thanks anyway..seen the Mistral one at Best denki as well but prefer the panasonic design.. I think most likely to go for Panasonic..at least the after sales service will be more reliable...

777... i did saw it before not sure which grandma's place should be quite reliable.. do inform me of how much u spend on ur lightings k...

will post once i get the quotation from the electrician.. but this will only be part 1..part 2 will be buying the lights ..more $$ out...

looks good. btw when is your estimated date of completion?

Hi diva...no firm date given but have given id till end apr/early may.. hope everything run smooth smooth.. if not i :deal: id and wife :lol::P me...

Had a long discussion with ID and Electrician for the electrical and lighting plan. Never expected that it will be so taxing.. but was interesting to see the chemistry Kelvin have with his electrician..they seems to know each other requirements..

I had requested to change the design of the light box/false ceiling in the living/dining room and to include island design for cove lighting.. Both of them sat down and very quickly, they managed to resolve the overall design and new electrical layout.. was very please with the outcome zz ... however, no final costing yet as the electrician will have to work it out.. zz will know soon.. look like going to lose weight again.. my wallet..

The only firm thing i know is that there are 10 x Double Power Sockets, 15 x Single Power Sockets, 4 x SCV Points, 1 x heater point and 1 x aircon point. I estimated that there are roughtly 42 lighting points..(not sure how they count so i just based it on the estimated number of lights that i need to buy). zz . is this the correct way to count?

Will also have to get the heater within this 2 day as the plumber will complete the job by friday. I am not using storage type as the shower area is too small.. so need an instand heater.. There are so many brands available and the lady at PJ recommende one called 777..have not heard of it before. zz

Thinking of getting this: Panasonic DB3BD2S.. It comes with electronic temp control and LCD display..

DH-3BD1_w.jpg

Anyone using this or got better recommendation?

Wao...Very stylo lei.... :P Nice nice, still got LCD display...How much is it?

Wao...Very stylo lei.... :P Nice nice, still got LCD display...How much is it?

Strawberry.. last saw at Courts at $249..Will go for this...More details as follows:

• Single Point System(Open Outlet)

• Power Consumption: 3kw

• Power Supply: 230V 50Hz

• Min. Water Flow Rate: 0.5L/min

• Max. Water Flow Rate: 5.0L/min

• One Push System

• Soft Touch Electronic Temperature Control

• Inlet Water Temp. 32°C(PO) - 4 8°C (HIGH)

• Built-in Thermal cut-out & Flow Sensor

• Body Dimension(mm): 368(H) x 227(W) x 133(D)

• Weight: 2.2kg

• 6-Way Shower Head with Semi-Pause

• Air Bubble Jet

• Stylish Bubble Sliding Rail with Scope Tray

• 3 variation beat

• LCD display with temperature, clock and power rating Self-diagnosis

• Water Volume with Single Water Filter

hehehe come here stamp chop...spam.

welcome welcome...

Did a bit of net shopping for a 26" LCD for my bedroom and look at the usual..samsung, sony, hitachi etc but all got no promo.. at last.. panasonic.. LA26LX60M at $1399 with 3 years warrenty and $400 NTUC or Robinson Vouchers. :furious: offer till 10 Apr 07 (also have other model and size if anyone interested) check out the web site http://www.panasonic.com.sg

Called up all the major retailers and at Courts, selling even lower at $1199 also with 3 yrs warrenty and the $400 vouchers... confirm this buy.. best offer

TX-26LX60M.jpg

TX-26LX60M NOW:$1,399

FREE 3 YEARS** EXTENDED WARRANTY

PLUS FREE Gifts worth up to $400 +

26", LIQUID CRYSTAL DISPLAY (LCD)

Multi System (17 system)

V-Real Technologies (Processor & Driver)

HD ready with 2 x HDMI input, 1080i & High Definition panel

1366 X 768 pixel HD panel (XGA panel), 16:9

1200:1 contrast ratio

8 msec response speed

Nicam/Stereo, Fastext

Multi Window (PAT)

LCD AI

1 way, 2 speakers surround (10W x 2)

Power Consumption 109W

Power supply: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz

checkout megadiscount store at katongmall.

their price goody good.

if you are in no hurry, try to wait a while....cos 37" 's prices are plummeting....

for LCD for go for sharp.

plasmas go for panasonic, hitachi, pioneer.

as for real HDTV, you need 1920x1080p not 1080i.

i stands for interlaced, meaning no HD at all.

checkout megadiscount store at katongmall.

their price goody good.

if you are in no hurry, try to wait a while....cos 37" 's prices are plummeting....

for LCD for go for sharp.

plasmas go for panasonic, hitachi, pioneer.

as for real HDTV, you need 1920x1080p not 1080i.

i stands for interlaced, meaning no HD at all.

Thanks MaCe.. will do so.. my bedroom very small so 37" a bit overkill..real HDTV too ex..

Today finally managed to confirm some electrical items..at least one item out of the way before the major issue of painting and carpentry..

LCD TV for Bedroom..Took MaCe advise..decided to delay the purchase till later part of the year..price will drop and may have better offer..so, will use my steady 8 yrs old 14" CRT Samsung for a few more months..

Washing Machine.. Decided on a 6.5kg one from Samsung..Just nice for the 4 of us..Model P853GW at $430 from Lucky Store

washingmachine.jpg

Max. Spin Speed of 800rpm

Child Lock Function

Digital Display

Temperature Selection

Fridge.. Selected the latest model from Hitachi.. small & simple 300L unit as my main storage will be the NTUC & Cheers below. ;) . RZ307AMS at $520 from Lucky Store

fridge.jpg

Minus-Zero Hybrid Cooling System

Triple Clean System (Nano Titanium/Cool Jet Wrap/Minus Ion

Gross Capacity 300Litres

Durable Tempered Glass Shelves

2-Way Humidity Control Crisper

Twist Ice Tray W590mm x H1,550mm x D605mm

Water Heater.. Was eyeing the Panasonic in my earlier post. Saw it at $249 at the major stores and the price not much different with the smaller stores. Decided to get it from Best Denki..SURPRISE SURPRISE.. they having a promo today and i got it for $199...Heng did not buy it earlier,, :D

DH-3BD1_w.jpg

Hi Ben, I also bought the same washer!! Cheap for front load!

yah.. load size just nice for us and the best is not ex.. How much u got yours?

Only $10 cheaper... Thought I would get more since I got most items from Ms tan...

wah heng.. not heart attack for both of us... :)

LCD always dropping in price... so just keep a look out for good deals :dancingqueen:

*passing by* :jawdrop:

mai kay kay....simi passing by....come here spam say so lah :sport-smiley-004: