Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Ben3555

Bennewhouse

Wow the rose tile is sooo interesting! I wanna see the final result!

I also like this very much.. ID proposed and I take..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Make a mistake in Edit..have to repost..

The Living Rm (Photo courtesy of ID)..no work done yet..

livingrm.jpg

The 600 x 600 matt white homo tiles for living and dining area.. Suppose to have an anti bacteria coating.

22livingfloortile.jpg

My ID favoriate.. Red Rose Glass Tile,, will be use in the shower and toilet (Photo from ID)

rosetile.jpg

and finally, my one-piece toilet bowl..delivered and ready to be installed..

23toiletbowl.jpg

Latest update from ID..All wet work and plumbing will be completed by friday.. :deal: if not, i :( him,..hahaha,,, Also have to meet up with the electrician tomorrow to finalise the electrical work... time to ;) ... but if all go smoothly, electrical work can also be completed on time.. then...carpentry,,, :dunno:

hope ur reno goes swee swee... ur place is great.. with so many amenities around.. no worries...

Very near Orchard also!:dunno:! :deal:

Ur ID really ;) ...

The red rose tile also very special...

hope ur reno goes swee swee... ur place is great.. with so many amenities around.. no worries...

Very near Orchard also!:notti:! :(

Ur ID really :P ...

The red rose tile also very special...

i think 2-3 statio away..TP-Novena-Newton-Orchard.. wife will be doing more shopping now...

wah!:notti: that rose tile is nice!! :P

i didnt see that in my tiler shop... swee swee

good leh.. getting a place near orchard can :( all day n night !!

Went back to my new place yesterday night for meetup with ID and electrician. Was surprise that the workers were still working..very good.. more of the wet works are done.. Kitchen wall completed and will be doing the floor soon.. Living/Dinning room partially done . I think all will be completed by this friday as briefed by ID.

Living/Dining Room

02-04-07_1955.jpg02-04-07_1951.jpg

Can't take photo of kitchen as no light.. :)

Had a long discussion with ID and Electrician for the electrical and lighting plan. Never expected that it will be so taxing.. but was interesting to see the chemistry Kelvin have with his electrician..they seems to know each other requirements..

I had requested to change the design of the light box/false ceiling in the living/dining room and to include island design for cove lighting.. Both of them sat down and very quickly, they managed to resolve the overall design and new electrical layout.. was very please with the outcome :) ... however, no final costing yet as the electrician will have to work it out.. :) will know soon.. look like going to lose weight again.. my wallet..

The only firm thing i know is that there are 10 x Double Power Sockets, 15 x Single Power Sockets, 4 x SCV Points, 1 x heater point and 1 x aircon point. I estimated that there are roughtly 42 lighting points..(not sure how they count so i just based it on the estimated number of lights that i need to buy). :) . is this the correct way to count?

Will also have to get the heater within this 2 day as the plumber will complete the job by friday. I am not using storage type as the shower area is too small.. so need an instand heater.. There are so many brands available and the lady at PJ recommende one called 777..have not heard of it before. :P

Thinking of getting this: Panasonic DB3BD2S.. It comes with electronic temp control and LCD display..

DH-3BD1_w.jpg

Anyone using this or got better recommendation?

Hi Ben3555, may I know how much is the 1pc toilet bowl that u have bought?

Allo..I got it for $320 at PJ..

means we got good taste..great mind think alike haha :( ..how long have u been using the hood. suction good enough to get rid of cooking smell?

Aiyah my ID just fixed the hood for me lat Saturday loh. :lol::)

So far used it once only and trust me the suction power is super powerful. Even for the cooker its economical to use as the flames are burning from inwards. Lastly on the TASTE PART, I agree with you very very strongly. :rolleyes::notti: