Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Doremon

Water Filter System

I am thinking of getting the above for my house.

Also thinking of getting the Diamond Spa for showering :deal: but its quite expensive.

Anyone notice difference in health or skin after drinking?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Just to update. I have researched that many filters can do the filtering too. I bought another water filter that has almost the same benefits as the diamond water but only fraction of the price. Somemore its made in Japan.

Lucky I did not buy on impulse! Phew.

Just to update. I have researched that many filters can do the filtering too. I bought another water filter that has almost the same benefits as the diamond water but only fraction of the price. Somemore its made in Japan.

Lucky I did not buy on impulse! Phew.

Hi, can share what filter you bought? I'm intending to install Diamond water and the spa but scared it's a wrong investment that becomes a white elephant.

I have tot of buying one also, but it's not from diamond, but a MLM company.

but after I went to a few people's house, who had installed the filter, i realised that their water tasted abit strange leh.. like a bit of chemical taste. Leading me to think whether is it really healthy, or just another modern technology that risk our health... :dunno:

You referring to Amway? I've never tried their water before.

I tried Diamond water for ard 2 months already thanks to a friend who will bring me 15 litres once every few days. Hubby and I thought the water was quite good so we wanted to install that. However, there were too many options out there and we can't decide. :)

You referring to Amway? I've never tried their water before.

I tried Diamond water for ard 2 months already thanks to a friend who will bring me 15 litres once every few days. Hubby and I thought the water was quite good so we wanted to install that. However, there were too many options out there and we can't decide. :sport-smiley-004:

Yes, it's Amway. But I've tried both Diamond & Amway. Both have a taste.. :yamseng:

I am thinking of getting the above for my house.

Also thinking of getting the Diamond Spa for showering :sport-smiley-004: but its quite expensive.

Anyone notice difference in health or skin after drinking?

Diamond Spa for showing...?? You must be rich.....:notti:

diamond water is acidic...if you test with ph indicator. recently ive read up on some research and its unhealthy to drink/eat acidic stuff...long term will corrode your system.

i know of a water system that helps to detox as well. my friend's aunt drank the water for one week and she keeps going to the toilet AND THEN SHE SLIMS DOWN.like, whaaaaaaaaat??? can visibly see the difference too. plus there are minerals added to the water. like omg. if i have the money i would get one for myself too.

diamond water is acidic...if you test with ph indicator. recently ive read up on some research and its unhealthy to drink/eat acidic stuff...long term will corrode your system.

i know of a water system that helps to detox as well. my friend's aunt drank the water for one week and she keeps going to the toilet AND THEN SHE SLIMS DOWN.like, whaaaaaaaaat??? can visibly see the difference too. plus there are minerals added to the water. like omg. if i have the money i would get one for myself too.

Wah...sounds beneficial!

Wat is the system called and issit expensive?

as with most water system, i would say it is towards the higher end..but as with most quality system, it will be towards the higher end lol. ive tried out diamond system, cos one of my friends is the distributor..but doesnt seem too fantastic..then i came across this system, called cal ion premiere. ive seen how it works and i thought its pretty impressive..esp the part where the calcium ions form a protective layer around your organs to resist external corrosion. if you are interested i can get in touch with my friend and find out more for you (:

as with most water system, i would say it is towards the higher end..but as with most quality system, it will be towards the higher end lol. ive tried out diamond system, cos one of my friends is the distributor..but doesnt seem too fantastic..then i came across this system, called cal ion premiere. ive seen how it works and i thought its pretty impressive..esp the part where the calcium ions form a protective layer around your organs to resist external corrosion. if you are interested i can get in touch with my friend and find out more for you (:

Just bear in the mind the whole idea of water filter system is to remove from the water whatever should not be in the water, but retain what our body require, like minerals. This should be the basis for comparsion.

Just bear in the mind the whole idea of water filter system is to remove from the water whatever should not be in the water, but retain what our body require, like minerals. This should be the basis for comparsion.

I would recommend Elken RO water System.

It benefits my Son is because when he was an infant, he do not like to drink water. Once we introduce to him RO water at my mum in law place, he did not reject it. Instead he is drinking so much that he there is no constipation problem for him at all. He is 2 yrs old now, drinking 2-3 bottle of water (300ml/container) is not a problem for him. Have you ever seen a kid keep asking for water? NO. But our Lucas will keep asking for water. Reason is because the water he drinks is pure H20. Every part of his body cell is fully absorbed by the water and that’s why he needs more as he perspires a lot.

If anyone interested to know more on this system, I am glad to share. I can even get distributor price direct from Elken Singapore. Email: kimkoon88@yahoo.com.sg

The Brand of the water filtration system that I'm using is none of the above. I'm using Marvello Alkaline Antioxidant Water from Kemp Trading

Unable to find any information abt cal ion premiere on the Interent... can you PM the site?

Thank you.