Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Things I did today, 1. refused to dismantle the window grilles. 2. choose not to relocate the open net.

Missed out a built in cabinet in the living room and was quote $120 by the contractor to remove it. Asked if can foc since they're hacking everything anyway.

Was going to ask handyman to come and remove. But ID say he will ask them if they can do it for $100. So gonna let ID handle it.

Bleeding money....

Edited by neutronstar

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

coffeebeanrenoblog.wordpress.com

The hacking start today. The 1st photo sent by my ID.

Pass him 35% of the payment.

Haha, ID dropped me off at the interchange cos I dropped my wallet in the bus. see how sotong I am.

11547.jpg

11548.jpg

11549.jpg

Headed down to IMM to look at some reno stuff with my friend (Thanks for driving me =))

But apparently the stuff there, are not cheaper leh. I could find better prices online. e.g. the sink, taps, TB, kitchen sink taps

After walking around IMM, found that Gain City having some promotion with starmax electric system 2 (5 ticks) with dismantle and installation with new bracket. My ID recommended air-con guy charges additional $100 for the brackets. It is a 2 day promo, so head down to any gaincity outlet if you're interested.

WhatsApp Image 2017-11-25 at 17.43.39.jpeg

Went to see see look look. If you all want to see the pics its upload to my blog.

Saw some things that need to change like the wall tiles. There was gaps near the ceiling haha so hard to describe. Thus the tiles cover top part of window frame. It looks very weird. :bangwall:

Sorry for the late reply. I was so busy with moving, school, tests, exam and clinical during the December and January.

Flat Type: 2-Room (Improved)

Approx Floor Area: 45.0sq.m.