Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
segarian

R&m Humble Flat...

Hi xinyi_reiko, read ur blog, u stay somewhere near plaza rite? so how ur reno progress? i still need ah Keong to touch up my kitchen door... told him last wkend but nothg done. think he still busy.

ya.. i am staying at one of those blks beside interchange. :notti:

Mine so far pretty slow.. major things can only be up this coming week. :dancingqueen:

Have already told patrick to speed up, because i feel is taking too much time.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hey Segarian! Your block facing my block directly leh!! haha...i just went to the showflat at Blk 471 yesterday, the showflat was nicely done and I love your toilets!! No big ugly pipes and the colour of the tiles is so much nicer!:notti: ours is just dark blue and there were two big ugly pipes in each toilet...had to waste money to spray paint and change toilet bowl :notti:

your kitchen is so much bigger too....i think if you see our kitchen, you will puke blood....so tiny.....i also love the fact that all windows are full length while our windows for the rooms are ony half length, would love a full length window.....and the service yard too! Ours no SY, so now it's a headache to think of where to hand our clothes if it starts to rain.....faintz.....

your lightings are up so fast? Love your kitchen door! :dancingqueen:

ya.. i am staying at one of those blks beside interchange. :(

Mine so far pretty slow.. major things can only be up this coming week. :bangwall:

Have already told patrick to speed up, because i feel is taking too much time.

bo bian la sis, u also know they r so busy... even mine cabinet n wardrobe also take few wks to complete.

but i will be out of 20+ list of Ho Bee. :dunno:

Hey Segarian! Your block facing my block directly leh!! haha...i just went to the showflat at Blk 471 yesterday, the showflat was nicely done and I love your toilets!! No big ugly pipes and the colour of the tiles is so much nicer!:bangwall: ours is just dark blue and there were two big ugly pipes in each toilet...had to waste money to spray paint and change toilet bowl :(

your kitchen is so much bigger too....i think if you see our kitchen, you will puke blood....so tiny.....i also love the fact that all windows are full length while our windows for the rooms are ony half length, would love a full length window.....and the service yard too! Ours no SY, so now it's a headache to think of where to hand our clothes if it starts to rain.....faintz.....

your lightings are up so fast? Love your kitchen door! :dunno:

Arh... u stay 476?

i like the study room... but is look much smaller after study rm build up.

Pro & cons lor...

common toilet still can see those ugly pipes...

big kitchen, bigger cabinet... more $

full length window, more cost for curtain... :)

wah... new blog for odie to spam~

passing through~ ....

nice reno u got there~

nice orange wall :bath:

like ur wardrobe colour~ it hides the entrance of the toilet from view~ :dancingqueen:

Arh... u stay 476?

i like the study room... but is look much smaller after study rm build up.

Pro & cons lor...

common toilet still can see those ugly pipes...

big kitchen, bigger cabinet... more $

full length window, more cost for curtain... :dancingqueen:

No lah I staying blk 475. But still can see your block from there....hehe...

Wah you come over and see the pipes in my toilets then u will appreciate the pipes you have in your toilet.... :bath:

my wife is a SUPER fan of mymelody.... she's going to move all her melody stuff from her home to our new flat.

cant image if i never give her a room for all these pink rabbit... :)

but luck i still manage not to let her paint the room pink :(

friends already say my car is gal's car le... :notti:

cool!:bangwall: your study room will be filled with melody's collection!:yamseng::dancingqueen:

heehee.... can take some photos of her collection after your wifey has put up everything? :(

:bath:

wah... new blog for odie to spam~

passing through~ ....

nice reno u got there~

nice orange wall :dunno:

like ur wardrobe colour~ it hides the entrance of the toilet from view~ :P

is brown wall light coco...

we want the wardrobe this way is bcos my wife n i wake up diff timing, so when either 1 wake up for work, we'll not disturb the 1 slping. :good:zz

No lah I staying blk 475. But still can see your block from there....hehe...

Wah you come over and see the pipes in my toilets then u will appreciate the pipes you have in your toilet.... :notti:

hahaha... den move to 471 lor :D

cool!:) your study room will be filled with melody's collection!:sport-smiley-004::lol:

heehee.... can take some photos of her collection after your wifey has put up everything? :D

:bangwall:

cool? :P ok lor, wil take pics when pink rabbits is up.

do u have collections too? my wife always go bugis to buy their stuff... u too?

cool? :bangwall: ok lor, wil take pics when pink rabbits is up.

do u have collections too? my wife always go bugis to buy their stuff... u too?

hee... thanks thanks!! :D

yapz yapz.... got most of my stuff from bugis.... but the shop in bugis is shifting to suntec.... havent gone to check it out though.... :sport-smiley-018:

Edited by mymelody

hee... thanks thanks!! zz

yapz yapz.... got most of my stuff from bugis.... but the shop in bugis is shifting to suntec.... havent gone to check it out though.... :sport-smiley-018:

ya lor, my wife and her sis always went to buy all the stuff. image now their collections combine into 1 room :bangwall::D

hey sis, check with u ar, do u know the name of mymelody cantoon? wanted to find it for my wife... the pic of ur avatar is part of the cantoon rite?

bo bian la sis, u also know they r so busy... even mine cabinet n wardrobe also take few wks to complete.

but i will be out of 20+ list of Ho Bee. :sport-smiley-004:

I also hope that i will be out of that list soon.. :unsure:

ya lor, my wife and her sis always went to buy all the stuff. image now their collections combine into 1 room :jawdrop::P

hey sis, check with u ar, do u know the name of mymelody cantoon? wanted to find it for my wife... the pic of ur avatar is part of the cantoon rite?

hee... sorry for the late response, bro... hee....

mymelody cartoon?? hmm.... if im not wrong, it's called "onegai my melody"...

i saw it playing once in a shop at suntec (but the shop has closed down already..... not sure shifted where...), and i asked the person if i could buy it.... the person said it's not for sale... they only played it.... she also dunno where to get it.... and most prob from japan.....

if you managed to find it, do let me know okie?? :)

thanks thanks!!

:sport-smiley-004:

hee... sorry for the late response, bro... hee....

mymelody cartoon?? hmm.... if im not wrong, it's called "onegai my melody"...

i saw it playing once in a shop at suntec (but the shop has closed down already..... not sure shifted where...), and i asked the person if i could buy it.... the person said it's not for sale... they only played it.... she also dunno where to get it.... and most prob from japan.....

if you managed to find it, do let me know okie?? :yamseng:

thanks thanks!!

:sport-smiley-004:

!! Sure!:dancingqueen:

btw, i found mymelody shower curtain on ebay. but is from HK. Shipping ard euro$11+

here's the link

http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/My-Melody-Bathroom-...1QQcmdZViewItem

Bros n Sis, can anyone give mi idea wat colour to use on all my room doors.

:D dunno whch colour to choose.... :notti:

All my room doors are Congo brown....but forgot it's from nippon or ICI liao....it's a very rich dark brown which I think the overall effect is not bad...can consider? :D