Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LEng

Monitor The Reno Progress

just wonder how u guys follow up the reno progress with your id?

my husband and i need to work so cannt stay at home to monitor their works..

How can we make sure they do properly?

did u guys go up to your place eveyday? or did your id call you to update the progress everyday?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
just wonder how u guys follow up the reno progress with your id?

my husband and i need to work so cannt stay at home to monitor their works..

How can we make sure they do properly?

did u guys go up to your place eveyday? or did your id call you to update the progress everyday?

I go to my new house almost everyday.. then I will call my ID to ask him what will I b expecting next..

by standing ard to watch the workers, U can tell if they're responsible in their duties anot.. :)

if got any queries, jus stand ard and ask the workers loh..

I got a schedule list from my ID, it shows the progress of each day and what to expect, gives me an idea of when to get what (like lights, hood, stove and toilet accessories).

On the more significant days, I will go down to take a look.

Anyway, you have discussed on paper what to expect for the renovation, if it turns out otherwise for no good reason, you have every right to get your ID to change it to what you both originally agreed on.

actually my fatherinlaw is follwing up for us..

he went down everyday and monitor wat the workers do...when he find any defect he will call my id ..but my id not happy leh..

he asked my father inlaw don call him everyday ... :thumbs up:

my id never call me to update the progress actually...when i call him ask him why this and that havent do...he not happy leh...he say he will do and arrange nicely....i don hv to worry so much and no need to ask him...he know wat he need to do... :)

make me v fed up leh...

Better to check everyday but working cannot. Get parents to help out especially if they aren't working.

Or drop by after work (if not too late).

he went down everyday and monitor wat the workers do...when he find any defect he will call my id ..but my id not happy leh..

he asked my father inlaw don call him everyday ... :dunno:

my id never call me to update the progress actually...when i call him ask him why this and that havent do...he not happy leh...he say he will do and arrange nicely....i don hv to worry so much and no need to ask him...he know wat he need to do... zz

make me v fed up leh...

If he gv such attitude, I will monitor even closely....wat does he mean by fed up and dun cal

everyday. We are paying them and of cos will ask them to rectify of any problems and get

things done nicely. Actually it is good for owners to monitor closely so that if there is any

defect, we will inform them immediately. Betta to get them rectify when the job is not completed.

It will be worse if they were to redo everything after it is completed rite?

we drop by our place after work everyday to see what has been accomplished for the day. if there's any we're not happy about, we call our contractor and he'll arrange for corrective actions.

he asked my father inlaw don call him everyday ...

my id never call me to update the progress actually...when i call him ask him why this and that havent do...he not happy leh...he say he will do and arrange nicely....i don hv to worry so much and no need to ask him...he know wat he need to do...

make me v fed up leh...

there ae times when a mistake is better rectified on the spot then to wait for everything to complete.

he asked my father inlaw don call him everyday ... :dancingqueen:

my id never call me to update the progress actually...when i call him ask him why this and that havent do...he not happy leh...he say he will do and arrange nicely....i don hv to worry so much and no need to ask him...he know wat he need to do... :dancingqueen:

make me v fed up leh...

Here are a few doubts:

1) Who is paying the money?

2) Who has the right to check their house on and off whenever and whereever the owner ones?

3) When anything happens who will dare to cover and who will give all sorts of excuse?

It will be good to rectify, ask ur father in law to take photos and let u see if possible. Then u will have proof to let ur so called ID to see. Is this the quality that im getting it for paying such a lump sum of money? We are paying every cents that counts.

ur ID say: i will do and arrange nicely....u don hv to worry so much and no need to ask me...i know wat he need to do.

u can reply to him, if u know what to do why mine father in law called you and yet u havent settle it for me? Is that what u mean by u know what to do?