Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
TYM

Tingkat Dinner

Guest our-home
Oh is it? Neo Garden also contains MSG? We have been eating for abt 3 mths liao, but so far dun really feel thirsty after eating.

I kept a newspaper cutting from ST in 2006, some tingkat caterers featured with verdict from the article:

Tiffin Club

Te: 63233189

Verdict: Prices may be steep but the upside is that you get quality fare plus hearty servings

Select Catering

Te: 68523333

Verdict: Decent

Food Talks Cater & Manufacturers

Tel: 62463369

Verdict: So-so

Flavours 'n' Spics

Tel: 63346813

Verdict: Perankan cusine, makes the cut.

YLS Catering

Tel: 67451855

Verdict: Out of all the chinese sets, this seemed the healthiest

Neo Garden

Tel: 68967757

Verdict: All the dishes were more than satisfactory

Pls share your verdict if you have tried any of the above. Mayb time for a change.

I always thought Best Catering (Neo Gdn) didn't contain msg. Must call them to find out. Tried Select over a year back, but found the portions small and food more oily then. Maybe improved now ... best to have a trial first, different people, different taste.

No complains about the Neo Garden food but the delivery guy is late again today! Came at 7.15pm. Almost want to tell him to take back the food and I go tabao, coz on the box state to consume BEFORE 7pm. Give them one more chance, if repeat will tell them I will reject any delivery after 6.45pm. Actually delivery time suppose to be 4-6pm, so I think I have been very lenient. One more time late and this warning will be make clear to them.

Yes, you should remind them to come on time, 7.15pm is quite late. Ours (we're at Serangoon North) delivered between 4.15pm - 5pm, only once got food almost 6pm but that day heavy rain.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I always thought Best Catering (Neo Gdn) didn't contain msg. Must call them to find out. Tried Select over a year back, but found the portions small and food more oily then. Maybe improved now ... best to have a trial first, different people, different taste.

Yes, you should remind them to come on time, 7.15pm is quite late. Ours (we're at Serangoon North) delivered between 4.15pm - 5pm, only once got food almost 6pm but that day heavy rain.

Standard seems to have drop a bit recently. :(

YEs. I just stop ordering from them recently. Turn in to my neighbour for Tingkat. Home cook food and super convenient. I just go over to my Auntie neighbour to pick up the food after coming from work. :yamseng: