Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Oppsgal

Cheap Aircon, Where To Get ?

Price wise can vary quite a bit between companies.

I think these variations are due to the use of different insulation materials, thickness of insulation materials, thickness of copper piping and the diameter of PVC water piping. So have to check on these stuffs as well. You definitely do not want leaking water and leaking gas just after 2-3 years of usage just to save that $200-300 difference.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I think these variations are due to the use of different insulation materials, thickness of insulation materials, thickness of copper piping and the diameter of PVC water piping. So have to check on these stuffs as well. You definitely do not want leaking water and leaking gas just after 2-3 years of usage just to save that $200-300 difference.

Pricing is one important factor so is quality

Like that can we have a few recommend aircon comapnies then at least can get a quote.See which 1 of them giving special good price, good copper piping thickness & 5 years warranthy free lah.

you shall get recommendation from your neighbours.....those installers who did that area would be more familiar with your floorplan.

even with the same company, they may change installers over time, so get reference for those who did recently.

not only that but also how much they are willing to pay the labor.... good and qualified labor will go to company who are willing to pay high..... workmanship play important role!

not only that but also how much they are willing to pay the labor.... good and qualified labor will go to company who are willing to pay high..... workmanship play important role!

It's all about luck as there's good and bad labor. i was told by friend that they are having workmanship issue from the company that i bought. But so far so good for me.

anyone tried using carrefour for aircon installation?

their price is v cheap cos if u have a posb everyday card, then u get to claim back 7% gst.

but i have never heard of anyone using them. any comments?

anyone tried using carrefour for aircon installation?

their price is v cheap cos if u have a posb everyday card, then u get to claim back 7% gst.

but i have never heard of anyone using them. any comments?

may not include full installation fee :) yet :P

Edited by tingshen

Hi all, this is my deal from AllBxxT in IMM.

Carrier System 3 non-invertor with two times installation at $1628. Will be doing the trunking and piping on mon.

wow..more and more getting Allbxxt..

let me know your end result..

mine will be doing trunking this Sat...

may not include full installation fee :dancingqueen: yet :D

include installation...anyway, not too sure if their contractors r good... in the end, we decided to get fr Allxxxt :)

include installation...anyway, not too sure if their contractors r good... in the end, we decided to get fr Allxxxt :D

when is your installation ??

Hi All,

Do you know for All Best, what is the brand of isulation they use? And also the copper piping grade?

Last time I went IMM quoted quite cheap for Toshiba non-inverter sys3.

Thanks.

ekardo,

mine is on first week of Aug.. urs?

they have done the first assignment for me, which is to bring the system 1 from my new resale, to my parents unit..so far so good..

tomrrow is the trunking and wiring....

so dunno how neat they will do since my house tiling all done up liao...