Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Devilaz

Samsung La37r81b

Had anyone experience the model mention above?

HD ready 1366 x 768 resolution

Distinctive design

Experiences visual precision

- Movie plus

- Wide color enhancer

- High Dynamic Contrast Ratio 8000:1

Easy connection

-Anynet + (HDMI-CEC)

-3 HDMI (1 side/ 2 rear)

Freedom to customize

-Auto wall mount system

- Auto centre

- Left and right

- Up and down

-Game mode

-Swivel Stand

How much is the price?

And how to u all find this model? nice?

Edited by Devilaz

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I love it! Esp the blue light at the bottom.

Last check at best denki is about $2688 with "free gifts" (do note the other thread with the free gifts gotta wait long long, so dun bank too much on it). The price should be lower if you go to neighbourhood shops, but I haven't check yet.

However I am also considering pioneer's 42" plasma one. Best price I found as of now is $3300.

Last check at best denki is about $2688 with "free gifts" (do note the other thread with the free gifts gotta wait long long, so dun bank too much on it). The price should be lower if you go to neighbourhood shops, but I haven't check yet.

However I am also considering pioneer's 42" plasma one. Best price I found as of now is $3300.

Hi,

Do they have the white version? How big is it?

hi where u got the quote for the pioneer at $3300? this price is nett price or price after minus off free gifts, etc? I quite keen but saw that the prices at best, etc cost 4.5k. too ex i thk

Hi,

Do they have the white version? How big is it?

Nope, no white version for r81 yet, but should be coming out soon.

They are now promoting the white r71 (with that red lips below) and black r81 together.

hi where u got the quote for the pioneer at $3300? this price is nett price or price after minus off free gifts, etc? I quite keen but saw that the prices at best, etc cost 4.5k. too ex i thk

How can be $4.5k?? I am talking about the 427XG, which is 42", not the 50" one leh.

Just went to Best Denki earlier this week, they offered me $3388 nett with home theatre. I got the same at neighbourhood shop, lower price $3300.

But have not buy yet, because will wait until reno is done then buy. Should be even cheaper because electronics' prices always go down, never go up.

serious har, best denki price 3388? i hv not asked but their display price for the 427 is 4499 or something like that. even at harvey norman also same.. if 3388 i seriously will consider. bcos of the pioneer price, i tot i just get the panasonic, 2.9k with $500 NTUC vouchers...

Nope, no white version for r81 yet, but should be coming out soon.

They are now promoting the white r71 (with that red lips below) and black r81 together.

How can be $4.5k?? I am talking about the 427XG, which is 42", not the 50" one leh.

Just went to Best Denki earlier this week, they offered me $3388 nett with home theatre. I got the same at neighbourhood shop, lower price $3300.

But have not buy yet, because will wait until reno is done then buy. Should be even cheaper because electronics' prices always go down, never go up.

The R81 is a really nice and popular model. :)

If you don't want a full HD tv then it's a good choice imho.

Harvey Norman is having a sale/promotion of sorts now.

Now buy Samsung tv got quite good freebies leh.

Can get laser printer or HD setup box from Starhub or Samsung HTS.

As for me, cannot decide between the F7 and now newer model M8.

Headache ah.

serious har, best denki price 3388? i hv not asked but their display price for the 427 is 4499 or something like that. even at harvey norman also same.. if 3388 i seriously will consider. bcos of the pioneer price, i tot i just get the panasonic, 2.9k with $500 NTUC vouchers...

Hmmz, last time I check the display price is $3688, but without bargaining the salesman straightaway reduced to $3388. I guess should be able to go down further, or ask for more freebies...hehe...

Panasonic is about $2.7k with NTUC vouchers - u should seriously check out neighbourhood shops for better lobangs. Alexandra village is a good place to search, competition is tough and they are more willing to reduce...

i went to best on monday, display as 3.7k i thk. anyway panasonic launching new models liao...

Hmmz, last time I check the display price is $3688, but without bargaining the salesman straightaway reduced to $3388. I guess should be able to go down further, or ask for more freebies...hehe...

Panasonic is about $2.7k with NTUC vouchers - u should seriously check out neighbourhood shops for better lobangs. Alexandra village is a good place to search, competition is tough and they are more willing to reduce...

Visited best denki at Great World today - I see what you meant.

Pioneer 427XG is displayed at $4499 while panasonic is indeed at $3688.

But if you just drag a salesman over to ask, you will realised that the display prices are big farce; the salesman will tell you now got 'promotion', and give u a lower price.

funny hor, display such big prices will just scare off customers.. haha.. anyway i will try to ask when i seriously start tv hunting...

the panasonic i was referring to is not the 3688 model, it is the pv60 i thk, 2899 or wat.. get $500 ntuc voucher. so effective price is abt 2.4k which is quite worth it i feel... of coz i prefer the pioneer. haha

Visited best denki at Great World today - I see what you meant.

Pioneer 427XG is displayed at $4499 while panasonic is indeed at $3688.

But if you just drag a salesman over to ask, you will realised that the display prices are big farce; the salesman will tell you now got 'promotion', and give u a lower price.

funny hor, display such big prices will just scare off customers.. haha.. anyway i will try to ask when i seriously start tv hunting...

the panasonic i was referring to is not the 3688 model, it is the pv60 i thk, 2899 or wat.. get $500 ntuc voucher. so effective price is abt 2.4k which is quite worth it i feel... of coz i prefer the pioneer. haha

It really depends on their sales strategy.

I believe the major retailers are trying to lure impulsive purchases; - eg if a person so keen as to make enquiries on the pioneer even though its $4499, what do you think s/he will do if s/he heard that its only $3388?? "Wow!! I BUY!! Don't wait liao!"

This is the kind of reaction the retailers want lor... :)