Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LinDa

Mars Vs Venus

was watching the first episode today and totally enjoyed huang biren and zheng binghui's bickering.

i tell my hubby that everyone bound to go through the 3 stages that each couple in the drama is facing - newly married, marry long boring and catching mistress!

how i wish we can be stuck in the newly married blissful stage.

i wonder which party starts to change first in a marriage? i cant remember for mine. but being a woman, i will definitely says its the MAN that change first. :good:

coz he nv holds my hand when we go out now lor!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
was watching the first episode today and totally enjoyed huang biren and zheng binghui's bickering.

i tell my hubby that everyone bound to go through the 3 stages that each couple in the drama is facing - newly married, marry long boring and catching mistress!

i wonder which party starts to change first in a marriage? i cant remember for mine. but being a woman, i will definitely says its the MAN that change first. :lol:

Haha I watched it yest too and was laughing out loud. It's something that most couples identify with. Quite an enjoyable show... :P

i wonder which party starts to change first in a marriage? i cant remember for mine. but being a woman, i will definitely says its the MAN that change first. :D

ya lor, nowadays hubby also doesn't hold my hand anymore. !! i must automatically hold his instead! :bleah:

Haha I watched it yest too and was laughing out loud. It's something that most couples identify with. Quite an enjoyable show... :P

ya lor, i oso laugh so loud until my hubby tink i mad. :P i will be home every weekday night before 9pm to watch the show! haven't watch a funny reality drama from media corp for sometime. recently one so far fetched storyline..

ya lor, nowadays hubby also doesn't hold my hand anymore. :good: i must automatically hold his instead! :P

why they like that har? i go hold his hand automatically, my hubby still tell me 'ey, yr hand very heavy lei' OR 'ey, hand hot lei, sweating liao'. idiot rite. i tell him, last time u hold my hand to show ppl i'm yrs, then now i auntie liao, u want to dis-associate yrself with me when we go out is it! haha..

why they like that har? i go hold his hand automatically, my hubby still tell me 'ey, yr hand very heavy lei' OR 'ey, hand hot lei, sweating liao'. idiot rite. i tell him, last time u hold my hand to show ppl i'm yrs, then now i auntie liao, u want to dis-associate yrself with me when we go out is it! haha..

last time, they wanted to "zhan you" us mah so hold our hands lor. now after married liao and already successfully "zhan you' us liao so don't need to hold our hands liao. we already officially belong to them liao mah. :dancingqueen:

last time, he held my hand and didn't complain. now holding my hand and complain uncomfortable for his movement. :)

last time, they wanted to "zhan you" us mah so hold our hands lor. now after married liao and already successfully "zhan you' us liao so don't need to hold our hands liao. we already officially belong to them liao mah. :D

last time, he held my hand and didn't complain. now holding my hand and complain uncomfortable for his movement. :P

ya lor, same here, why like that har? men are such idiots! or at least the one i married la (don't later i kena boot by other male forummers here)..

ya lor, same here, why like that har? men are such idiots! or at least the one i married la (don't later i kena boot by other male forummers here)..

however, i can say my hubby still treat me very good after married. :D

however, i can say my hubby still treat me very good after married. :P

thats very good so its only the hold hand part la.. :notti:

just finish the drama.. so funny lo, huang biren hint for flowers, tay pinghui bought a pot of orchids!! but its the farting in lift part that made me rolled on the floor laughing.. :D

Edited by LinDa

thats very good so its only the hold hand part la.. :P

just finish the drama.. so funny lo, huang biren hint for flowers, tay pinghui bought a pot of orchids!! but its the farting in lift part that made me rolled on the floor laughing.. :D

besides, holding hand and there're some minor changes too but overall i can say he's still very good to me. usually, he'll give in to me and i'm the one who always receive. :notti:

besides, holding hand and there're some minor changes too but overall i can say he's still very good to me. usually, he'll give in to me and i'm the one who always receive. :P

Envy le, don't sy anymore, makes me jealous can! Haha..

Only my hubby lao ya la! But I still love him. Idiot him, stupid me.. Maybe that's why I got con marrying him! Muahaha, don't let him read this, later he strangle me.. :D

Edited by LinDa

Envy le, don't sy anymore, makes me jealous can! Haha..

Only my hubby lou ya la! But I still love him. Idiot him, stupid me.. Maybe that's why I got con marrying him! Muahaha, don't let him read this, later he strangle me.. :D

as long as you still love him can liao. :)

as long as you still love him can liao. :dribble:

now and then i do start wondering abt love still..

i find one can never be so sure abt love and love can never be fully trusted..

maybe i work in bank hor, a lot of scandals, affairs, divorces lor and plus my own friends also a lot of patterns in their relationships one, so it makes me kinda skeptical abt love.. :good:

maybe i work in bank hor, a lot of scandals, affairs, divorces lor and plus my own friends also a lot of patterns in their relationships one, so it makes me kinda skeptical abt love.. :D

what had happened to other people relationships don't mean your relationship will be the same as theirs mah. :) maybe yours will be different and better than theirs. :)

what had happened to other people relationships don't mean your relationship will be the same as theirs mah. :) maybe yours will be different and better than theirs. :)

haha, hopefully, i don't wish to be part of the singapore government singstat divorce statistics you know!! :D

i wish the same for all of us, all my friends and everyone la..

if only the world is a simple, loving and peaceful place!!

maybe i work in bank hor, a lot of scandals, affairs, divorces lor and plus my own friends also a lot of patterns in their relationships one, so it makes me kinda skeptical abt love.. :yamseng:

its better not to think so much about what is love..

after marriage, there r alot of things that can bind or break the relationship.. e.g, committment, sense of responsibility, compromise, sense of vision/ mission, 'skin-ship', relationship with the in-laws, $$$, blah blah..

thats y after marriage, love becomes diminished after all the other factors come into play to maintain the martial relationship :D