Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LinDa

Mars Vs Venus

I also felt sad that Tay PH asked for divorce in the show, but his actions had already showed clearly he has given up this marriage and given in the temptation by his ex, together with the help of his mom going all the way out to destroy the marriage. I cant imagine if I have such mil.

If I am Huang BR, I will agree too as it takes two hands to make a marriage work.

My Hb also like any typical man, own wife cannot wear too revealing clothes, no bare back or low cut, but only ogle at other women who dress in that manner. :)

Refer to a statement made in the show, men who have many gfs are called "playboys" but women who have many bfs are called "loose" or "cheap". !!

Edited by whiteivory

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I also felt sad that Tay PH asked for divorce in the show, but his actions had already showed clearly he has given up this marriage and given in the temptation by his ex, together with the help of his mom going all the way out to destroy the marriage. I cant imagine if I have such mil.

If I am Huang BR, I will agree too as it takes two hands to make a marriage work.

there's such a MIL exist in this world lor. who want to ruin her son's marriage. "xi ru ren sheng, ren sheng ru xi". :)

It is very sad, but in the end they become closer to each other after this ordeal. Just keep watching.

It also reminds us that it is through ordeal that bring 2 hearts closer, not in good times but in bad times.

i din really follow the show but i know the guy will be asking for a divorce...

but its over his EX?! wah lao..

Btw do men really think of their Ex?

The show said he dumped his Ex one right? why he wanna go back?

What if their Ex is the one who dumped him ? Will he be wanting to go back if given a choice? :sport-smiley-004:

If the couple hv a very good relationship, I am sure the probability of the guy

going astray is quite difficult.

Good relationship also means good sex life. Although many claims tat

it is not the most impt thing in marriage, bt I beg to differ lor...

It is very impt....do not miss this point...

It is very sad, but in the end they become closer to each other after this ordeal. Just keep watching.

It also reminds us that it is through ordeal that bring 2 hearts closer, not in good times but in bad times.

But he slept with his ex today!:) Imagine the wife keep calling at home while he is having sex with his ex!:notti: If you are the wife and you are frantically calling him and he is having sex with his ex, will you forgive him??

And I bet in the end, though I know ending is they are closer after the ordeal, if HUANG BR know TAY PH slept with the ex while she's calling that very day, will she forgive him, I'm sure in the show, the script writers will not write that he tell her 'Hey, remember the other day you were calling me 13 times, I was having sex with Ai-Mei lei.'.. If he is having sex and she is not frantically looking for him still not so bad.. But he was and that is quite disgusting and sad lor..

i din really follow the show but i know the guy will be asking for a divorce...

but its over his EX?! wah lao..

Btw do men really think of their Ex?

The show said he dumped his Ex one right? why he wanna go back?

What if their Ex is the one who dumped him ? Will he be wanting to go back if given a choice? :notti:

He dump his ex coz of HUANG BR lor.. Don't know why dump but he married HUANG BR coz she was pregnant..

I think all of us do think about our ex at one point of another, but to go back to them depends on so much factors..

If still single, no problem la.. If married, confirm cannot la.. If attached, it will really depends on lots of factors like current bf how long, how strong relationship, why broke up initially, still love each other.. And if its the ex whom originally dump, also depends on what reason was given during the break-up, if it was because of someone else then the ex dump u, u still want her/him back meh?? :P

Ok, I totally agree SEX is very important in a marriage.. Its like the glue that bonds..

Edited by LinDa

ya, agree. a good sex life is very impt. !!

Talking about the show, I think Tay's ex, in the show, also has to be responsible because not only she helped him financially (ok, maybe as a friend), she actually rested her head on his shoulder when they were alone. Her body language really gave him "permission" to carry on further and she didnt resist him after that. wa kao.. Before marrying Huang, Tay had to break up with Aimei before he can marry Huang who is pregnant rite?

There is another part when Huang begged mil to help her to dissuade Tay about the divorce, I will go chop her after seeing her sarcas face and words if I am Huang. haha

I also think at any point when "dumper" is having downs in the marriage, tend to think of the "ex" because the grass is always greener on other side. There is an assumption that if one marries the ex, probably have a "much happier in everything" marriage. As a "dumpee", then the chance of getting back is slim.

There is another part when Huang begged mil to help her to dissuade Tay about the divorce, I will go chop her after seeing her sarcas face and words if I am Huang. haha

i don't understand how come this type of mil exists lor, want son to fail in his marriage.. :yamseng:

i don't understand how come this type of mil exists lor, want son to fail in his marriage.. zz

such MIL doesn't like her DIL lor. she doesn't meet eye to an eye with her lor. :)

such MIL doesn't like her DIL lor. she doesn't meet eye to an eye with her lor. zz

well they think if they choose will be better choice mah...but they forget whether the new one will serve them like the old one...u think that AI mei glamour want to do housework and slave in the home like the wife ah...pls laaaaaaahhhh.

Please, nowadays got maid, Ai mei also can get maid for housework.

MIL likes Ai mei becos she is more compatible with her son in term of quality (oversea grad, own boss of a fashion shop, pretty, good to her, etc).

Now even MIL can be so materialistic. Something wrong with society :D

Edited by raincole

Please, nowadays got maid, Ai mei also can get maid for housework.

MIL likes Ai mei becos she is more compatible with her son in term of quality (oversea grad, own boss of a fashion shop, pretty, good to her, etc).

Now even MIL can be so materialistic. Something wrong with society !!

Sorry to be a spoiler ah...but Ai mei wants Steven back only because she boey gam wan Tay PH deserted her becuase of Wenjing....hehe i read 8 days....!!

See how she mistreats his children in yest's trailer...

Everytime i watched the show, i feel like giving that MIL a big tight slap and ask her to wake up her ******** idea.... :thumbs up:

why men have restriction on their wives this and that wherelse men themselves can anyhow do what they like or want! :thumbs up:

Question:

When ladies dress sexy, do you do it for yourself or for your HB?

If you said it is for your HB, then shouldn't you ask your HB if he wants you to be dressed that way?

If it is for yourself, then you don't have to worry about what he like or don't like.... you should do whatever you like instead. But then, don't complain about your HB not caring about you being gawked at by other men.

Question:

When ladies dress sexy, do you do it for yourself or for your HB?

If you said it is for your HB, then shouldn't you ask your HB if he wants you to be dressed that way?

If it is for yourself, then you don't have to worry about what he like or don't like.... you should do whatever you like instead. But then, don't complain about your HB not caring about you being gawked at by other men.

We dress for ourselves cos we wanna doll ourselves up and not being a "yellow hag", n let

our HB have an excuse to flirt around....at the same time, we also wanna show our HB

tat we still are quite attractive even though we are married....

you should do whatever you like instead ------- I dun agree cos HB may say if we do watever

we like, then does it mean they also can do the same??

I tink compromise, as in give n take is v impt in a relationship!

We dress for ourselves cos we wanna doll ourselves up and not being a "yellow hag", n let

our HB have an excuse to flirt around....at the same time, we also wanna show our HB

tat we still are quite attractive even though we are married.

I feel good dressing can send out this message "when you feel good, you look good." I am sure our hbs will feel proud if the wives get compliments from others. No men will want to go out with the wives who only has "auntie going market" sense. Sometimes men, eg my hb also has double standards, eg he can say "you can wear anything" in words, but his action, eg his facial expression, can say "can you dont wear this?". :P

ya I agree that ai mei wants to go back to Tay out of revenge of being dumped and also the encouragement from Tay's mother. Again, all parents want the best for their children, but they have failed to ask the child if their arrangement is what the child wants or happy with. :P