Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LinDa

Mars Vs Venus

Yar, the show fantastic. I was watching it and now my hubby watches it with me and we argued that it is so true for u, or that is so like u... so good. Now i must make up pretty pretty though i'm married, cos all guys like to see pretty woman.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
ya lor. hubby also very glue to his xbox. that's one of his hobby! :lol:

hehe, agree that we should dress up ourselves so that to let him knows that we still got value. nowadays, outside girls are very scary and vain esp teenagers. they don't care whether the man is older than them or married, they still go after him. :notti::(

i super agree.. but not only teenagers lor.. some old/mature/working girls don't mind 'tiap lui' (give money) to the man one lor!! so yes, we must dress ourselves up.. the only thing is i find it hard to do so at home la.. coz i'm a 70% make-up, no natural beauty kind of girl, cant possibly make up at home right.. sighs, so i still lose!! :P

Yar, the show fantastic. I was watching it and now my hubby watches it with me and we argued that it is so true for u, or that is so like u... so good. Now i must make up pretty pretty though i'm married, cos all guys like to see pretty woman.

haha, me and hubby oso argue say whom do the same 'wrong' things lor.. its good la.. at least we can see it as third party point of view and then improve our relationship.. kudos to channel 8!!

the MIL is driving me nuts. i feel like strangling her. i donno what to if my MIL like that. she pushes it too far.

i only do polite talk with my mil..

what did yrs do??

i super agree.. but not only teenagers lor.. some old/mature/working girls don't mind 'tiap lui' (give money) to the man one lor!! so yes, we must dress ourselves up.. the only thing is i find it hard to do so at home la.. coz i'm a 70% make-up, no natural beauty kind of girl, cant possibly make up at home right.. sighs, so i still lose!! :(

i'm more worst. i never make up in my entire life except during my ROM. :D hubby said natural beauty and simple means beautiful. :lol: is it meh? :P

i don't make up so how to be attractive? :notti:

i'm more worst. i never make up in my entire life except during my ROM. :( hubby said natural beauty and simple means beautiful. :bangwall: is it meh? :dunno:

i don't make up so how to be attractive? :bangwall:

that means yr hubby fell in love with yr natural beauty la!! so u need not worry ma.. i think my hubby prefer me all dressed and make-up lor.. :P anyways, i think u still young right?? worry when u r hitting the big three-o.. hee.. :D

that means yr hubby fell in love with yr natural beauty la!! so u need not worry ma.. i think my hubby prefer me all dressed and make-up lor.. :) anyways, i think u still young right?? worry when u r hitting the big three-o.. hee.. :(

when the first time i met (the first time i saw this man) my hubby and i didn't put on make up. i was still schooling at that time. yup, i haven't reached the three-o. haha. :) hubby said he prefers a simple woman. :P

when the first time i met (the first time i saw this man) my hubby and i didn't put on make up. i was still schooling at that time. yup, i haven't reached the three-o. haha. :( hubby said he prefers a simple woman. :P

i don't believe what man say lor!! haha.. but i like listening to my hubby white lies than his brutal honest truth la.. :)

i don't believe what man say lor!! haha.. but i like listening to my hubby white lies than his brutal honest truth la.. :(

hubby always told me he prefers simple woman. simple means beautiful lor. :P

My hubby wants to marry a simple woman but still looks at beautiful woman... different hor.

I'm starting to pay attention after lacking since ROM :dunno:

True true! Men are selfish...Dun like other guys to lok at their wives bt they can

ogled at other pretty women...

Tats y my HB also dun like me to dress sexy sexy....

Last time I used to do tat to spite him bt now no more la...

Old already...sexy also nobody to lok.

Bt I still dress up in work and when going out with him....

Who noes we might bump into his friends/colleagues and ppl

will say he bring an old hag out....lol.....

today episode, tay ping hui ask for divorce, so sad.. sometimes we do so much for them but they don't see it just like tay ping hui's character steven..

but the marriage counselling part is good.. i just ask my hubby to list 5 good things and 5 bad things about me and i listed for him.. hehe, i think its a good exercise for us to remind each other of what we did good (and continue doing) or no good (try to do it lesser or change)..

True true! Men are selfish...Dun like other guys to lok at their wives bt they can

my hubby oso don't like i wear less less.. but on the road right, got girl wear short skirt oni turn and look.. :furious:

work i oso dress coz bo bian, meet customers but when go out with him, i wear lok kok oso coz he go anywhere and everywhere, he is always in polo-t, shorts and slippers, so when i wear too nice vs his not nice look so odd, like china girl lor!!

Edited by LinDa

hubby also doesn't like me to wear sexy or short short skirt. last time, when i was learning driving and he always reminded me not to wear skirt b'cos of male instructors. he prefers a woman instructor to teach me. :bangwall:

Yar, I'm also not allowed to dress sexy but pretty only.

But most of the time, we were together, so I can still keep track of him

why men have restriction on their wives this and that wherelse men themselves can anyhow do what they like or want! :)

Guys dun dress up, wear T-shirt n short. No image but they look so right in that.... funny hor...

Maybe woman got too much choices - skirt got long skirt, mini skirt, A-line skirt..... Guy short - longer or short. Hahah.