Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LinDa

Mars Vs Venus

its better not to think so much about what is love..

after marriage, there r alot of things that can bind or break the relationship.. e.g, committment, sense of responsibility, compromise, sense of vision/ mission, 'skin-ship', relationship with the in-laws, $$$, blah blah..

thats y after marriage, love becomes diminished after all the other factors come into play to maintain the martial relationship :P

ya, i absolutely agree with you! :yamseng:

before marriage, everyday can think about is love love love and romantic. after marriage, there're other factors that come in rather than love and romantic. :D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

before marriage, everyday can think about is love love love and romantic. after marriage, there're other factors that come in rather than love and romantic. :D

ya loh.. i've come to terms with that... so thats y i try not to complain so much.. :P

before marriage, everyday can think about is love love love and romantic. after marriage, there're other factors that come in rather than love and romantic. :)

ya ya ya, before marriage really think only of love..

after marriage then realise so many things, i got instant kid somemore, lagi worse..

very happy me and hubby made it this far le.. :D

ya ya ya, before marriage really think only of love..

after marriage then realise so many things, i got instant kid somemore, lagi worse..

very happy me and hubby made it this far le.. :)

instant kid??? :D what did you mean?! :yamseng:

Sometimes kids can maintain a marriage....my hubby and I had

2 person's life for so long and very sianz liao....been trying for

kids for few years liao...bt no luck lor....

But I do admit he is still as loving la....mabbe tat is a console to me lor.....

soo good ah.. can have kids so early..

:bow:

we still trying.. :dribble: after married for 6 mths

i tell u, when u dun wan, sure get, when u wan, harder to have..

really..

sometimes i dun understand y god wan to do it tat way though..

results in a lot of abortions..

coz if i were to get pregnant (choy choy choy) now, i'll seriously consider abortion lei..

not the right time..

y cannot give the innocent and beautiful miracle of life to ppl whom wans it??

i wonder all the time..

go holiday la.. a lot of my colleagues and friends babies are made in XXX one..

relax, fun and enjoyable process is the key..

wow...! !! :dribble:

my life is opposite from a normal person..

when my friends were clubbing, having fun i struggling with motherhood..

now most of them starting their family (marriage, house, kid), whereas i go shopping, drinking with colleagues/friends as son older le..

finally, this is life..

going to enjoy it for a couple of yrs then bored le then have my second kid.. :bow:

Sometimes kids can maintain a marriage....my hubby and I had

2 person's life for so long and very sianz liao....been trying for

kids for few years liao...bt no luck lor....

But I do admit he is still as loving la....mabbe tat is a console to me lor.....

this one i totally agree..

without him, i think me and my hubby wouldn't have so much fun..

even my family wouldn't have so much fun..

my son brought a whole lot of different meanings to our life..

he is so enjoyable and i feel blessed i have him though i always bully and torture him 'regan, on the fan for me. regan, take the tissue there for me. regan, on the tv.' and i'm a scatterbrain mother forgetting his homework, excursions so often, worse mother in his school..

but we grow up together lor..

i'm the most nonsense mother in singapore la (imagine waking him at 12am one night and tell him 'sorry mummy forget to teach you spelling for tomorrow, u learn now can?').. :bow:

everyone should really have at least 1 kid minimum to experience parentshood.. :dribble:

Edited by LinDa

i tell u, when u dun wan, sure get, when u wan, harder to have..

really..

sometimes i dun understand y god wan to do it tat way though..

results in a lot of abortions..

coz if i were to get pregnant (choy choy choy) now, i'll seriously consider abortion lei..

not the right time..

y cannot give the innocent and beautiful miracle of life to ppl whom wans it??

i wonder all the time..

go holiday la.. a lot of my colleagues and friends babies are made in XXX one..

relax, fun and enjoyable process is the key..

my life is opposite from a normal person..

when my friends were clubbing, having fun i struggling with motherhood..

now most of them starting their family (marriage, house, kid), whereas i go shopping, drinking with colleagues/friends as son older le..

finally, this is life..

going to enjoy it for a couple of yrs then bored le then have my second kid.. :P

this one i totally agree..

without him, i think me and my hubby wouldn't have so much fun..

even my family wouldn't have so much fun..

my son brought a whole lot of different meanings to our life..

he is so enjoyable and i feel blessed i have him though i always bully and torture him 'regan, on the fan for me. regan, take the tissue there for me. regan, on the tv.' and i'm a scatterbrain mother forgetting his homework, excursions so often, worse mother in his school..

but we grow up together lor..

i'm the most nonsense mother in singapore la (imagine waking him at 12am one night and tell him 'sorry mummy forget to teach you spelling for tomorrow, u learn now can?').. :P

everyone should really have at least 1 kid minimum to experience parentshood.. :D

ya, i agree babies can make a difference in a marriage life. i don't mind getting pregnant after AD b'cos i'm sure hubby and i will love to have a baby of ours. :yamseng:

ya, i agree babies can make a difference in a marriage life. i don't mind getting pregnant after AD b'cos i'm sure hubby and i will love to have a baby of ours. :yamseng:

ooo, yes, nothing is cuter than a baby!! its amazing lor.. when i was expecting, i wonder about our reproduction system producing a life.. such a miracle really..

back to the mars vs venus.....i had a greattime laughing too especially abt the fart in the lift...GOOD 4 HER!:)

I think what i miss most after being married is the feeling that he is so in love with me that he desires me etc etc. now really aunty. try not to let myself go but sometimes ar i think whats the use dressing up its as if he dont notice but thats the point we really r mars vs venus. we think differently from them. so hang on in there girls!:bangwall:!

This show is v good n funny.

Mummy says we settling down liao so both of us must watch!

I like the part about men and women having daily talking quota. I point back to my mummy and say she'll meet her quota only when we return fr work everyday cos when I'm home after work, she'll 'di di da da' non stop. Sometimes can get quite irritating and I'll ask her she didnt talk the whole day is it? now i know.... cos she got quota to meet tts y haahahahahah

back to the mars vs venus.....i had a greattime laughing too especially abt the fart in the lift...GOOD 4 HER!:D

I think what i miss most after being married is the feeling that he is so in love with me that he desires me etc etc. now really aunty. try not to let myself go but sometimes ar i think whats the use dressing up its as if he dont notice but thats the point we really r mars vs venus. we think differently from them. so hang on in there girls!:dunno:!

muahahaha, i was laughing like mad during the 'lift farting' part too..

the part on the 'distract him away from computer' one oso super funny, she fantasize abt dressing skimpily and sitting on his lap but end up nagging abt electrical bills..

but its true lor, man are glued to either computer games or x-box/psp games..

sometimes wan to tok like toking to wall.. then they still reply 'i got listen!'.. toot~

my hubby use to love me more than i love me, now its the other way around.. we woman will love more and more each day but man see pretty girl only eyes go there liao.. but we must dress up lor, nowadays those girls outside scary one, don't care married or not married, if like yr husband means ONS liao.. so must dress until nicer than those girls!! plus if got other guys look at you, then he feel kan jiong lor.. :P

This show is v good n funny.

Mummy says we settling down liao so both of us must watch!

I like the part about men and women having daily talking quota. I point back to my mummy and say she'll meet her quota only when we return fr work everyday cos when I'm home after work, she'll 'di di da da' non stop. Sometimes can get quite irritating and I'll ask her she didnt talk the whole day is it? now i know.... cos she got quota to meet tts y haahahahahah

the show really tells a lot abt 'nu ren de xin sheng'..

the talking quota is true..

another one that is true is on the 'i fat anot' and 'which top nicer'..

if wan to lie then say not fat la, still say so-so, so-so means still fat can!! haha..

and when we ask which top nicer, usually we have in mind which one liao, so he must ask those right questions like tay bing hui to discreetly get the answer of the top we prefer and agree on it ma!!

guys should really watch this show lor, i feel if follow all the fantasize/imaginary scenes is the formula to happy marriage (or at least we will be happy and 25,925,381% satisfied with them la):D

Edited by LinDa

muahahaha, i was laughing like mad during the 'lift farting' part too..

the part on the 'distract him away from computer' one oso super funny, she fantasize abt dressing skimpily and sitting on his lap but end up nagging abt electrical bills..

but its true lor, man are glued to either computer games or x-box/psp games..

sometimes wan to tok like toking to wall.. then they still reply 'i got listen!'.. toot~

my hubby use to love me more than i love me, now its the other way around.. we woman will love more and more each day but man see pretty girl only eyes go there liao.. but we must dress up lor, nowadays those girls outside scary one, don't care married or not married, if like yr husband means ONS liao.. so must dress until nicer than those girls!! plus if got other guys look at you, then he feel kan jiong lor.. :dunno:

ya lor. hubby also very glue to his xbox. that's one of his hobby! :dunno:

hehe, agree that we should dress up ourselves so that to let him knows that we still got value. nowadays, outside girls are very scary and vain esp teenagers. they don't care whether the man is older than them or married, they still go after him. :dunno::dunno: