Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
2708soul

I Love Two Persons At The Same Time

Mabbe she is inspired by the show 881 and wanna be a getai singer leh... :jawdrop:

er... she started before the movie show leh :lol:

Like that how to focus on work? In-appropriate attire.Just like the Flowery Vase in the office, put there attract bees. In the end all bees not working outside and hovering around the flowery vase. :yamseng:

er... even if she dun wear like dat oso distracting loh

coz last time everyday at 1pm SHARP she will go to the pantry with her other colleagues (of different shapes and sizes) and then tok so god d.a.m.n loudly that the offices on the same floor can hear her

worse is my office is just next to the pantry. when dat happens, sometimes when i'm in bad mood, i will go and slam the door very loudly :rolleyes:

my guy colleagues all know her coz she's very tall and always dressed up weirdly (hair style with dunnoe 3 or 4 layers, like the BOH tea plantations :lol:) and they all agree dat she is super attention seeking

she drives a R2. u know lah.. R2 soo small... once i saw her parking when i reached the car park. after i finished parking she still havent parked properly yet. my another colleague came along and parked then she just finished her parking. yeah... dat is the length of time she took to park a car which is half the length of a normal car! :rofl:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
er... she started before the movie show leh :yamseng:

Then mabbe she is the inspiration lor....wahahahaha...

CNY leh, I always rmbs tat CNY is normally very hot, and she can wear like tat.....

Or she not local? Or hving stayed overseas for many years and just come back?

Cos I got 1 kolig whom stayed in China for 6 years with her HB and when she come back

to S'pore, she dunno the fashion here and still wearing all her clothes from China...

IMO, does not blend lor...She can wear white from head to toe and her shoes got fur ones and

she got a leopard bag to top it up! And she has been wearing tis for 1 year plus after she joined.

I mean, can't she c the difference between herself and all the koligs meh?

Sometimes she can even use her daughter's clips to clip her hair....we really BENG SAN everytime we

c her....

dun tink she's from overseas lah...

i tink more of she wanna attract attention

heard dat she doesnt dressed like this when she's meeting her bf

saw her once outside. really dressed very differently loh

dun tink she's from overseas lah...

i tink more of she wanna attract attention

heard dat she doesnt dressed like this when she's meeting her bf

saw her once outside. really dressed very differently loh

Then mabbe she is too lonely inside and wanna ppl hv attention at her...

How old is she?

How old is she?

dunno leh... shd be either mid or early twenties ba...

dunno leh... shd be either mid or early twenties ba...

:yamseng: I tort from yr description, she is in her late 30s/40s...

I seldom seem 20s dressing up like tis...either something wrong with them or

they got no sense of fashion? :jawdrop:

How old is she?

Hmm...lonely....want attention....hmm....sounds like....hmm...nvm...:P

Hmm...lonely....want attention....hmm....sounds like....hmm...nvm...:P

Air....so naughty of u to bring it up again.... :P

Anyway, I block her liao...no more fuss and hassle....

her cheongsam is those sweet sweet type one

Hahaha...i think if she were my colleague, i will ask her a lot a lot of questions....wah your dress....where buy one ah?? Wah so furry ah?? When it touch your skin, you don't feel niao niao meh?? not itchy meh?? The fur won't drop meh?? How to keep the fur clean ah?? Ehh...i spot a stain on your fur leh!! How?!?!

Hahaha...i think if she were my colleague, i will ask her a lot a lot of questions....wah your dress....where buy one ah?? Wah so furry ah?? When it touch your skin, you don't feel niao niao meh?? not itchy meh?? The fur won't drop meh?? How to keep the fur clean ah?? Ehh...i spot a stain on your fur leh!! How?!?!

:P:P:sport-smiley-004::good:

Air....so naughty of u to bring it up again.... :P

Anyway, I block her liao...no more fuss and hassle....

Huh?? who?? what?? block?? huh?? :P

So how to counteract with these peoples? Simply accept the aunty name and forever let them address you in the maner they like? :dribble:

Since they already address you as aunty, uncle then in term of seniority we must be somewhere higher . So instruct them "Assign them more difficult tasks, delegated more duties to them, expand their job roles, give them another hat?" Make them haggle and see who is more aunty in the long run.. :notti: Authority power har, faster biggest impact.

I think this kind I will directly tell her, ehh stop calling me aunty can? U like it if ppl keep calling you auntie or not?? You think you look very young meh? I only dont want to call you auntie nia :dribble:

If she persists on calling ppl auntie, then call her auntie back lor....tit for tat...

got a lady in my company. purchaser.

always dress either reveal top or super short skirt

my guy colleague saw her "run light" before

dat time during CNY. she wore super short cheongsam nvm... the cheongsam still got those furry thing on the collar. and her shoes is like those furry skiing shoes

CNY leh... singapore very cold meh?! :dribble:

Ask her lor, your cheongsam so short means u feeling hot but your furry furry collar and shoes suggests that you are feeling cold...so you are feeling hot or cold leh?!?!

Wonder aloud, now not 7th month mah...so fast got ge tai liao meh?!?! hmm....

Exclaim out loud, wah ehh dun let me see your underwear leh!! Choy choy now new year leh!! I want to win mahjong one leh!:sport-smiley-003: Sit properly leh!! wah lau....choy choy ...suay suay...cover up leh...aiyoh choy choy...see no evil see no evil!:sport-smiley-003: then proceed to take some leaves and sprinkle water everywhere to purge the suayness....

Edited by Air