Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
2708soul

I Love Two Persons At The Same Time

Ya...we hv the same tinking....though we are a few years difference..... !!

I will always give those teenagers a disgusted look, then turn away as well.

There was once I was so **** pissed off in the train. I was standing near the entrance and there was

tis secondary sch couple - in uniform hor, hugging each other in the middle of the entrance and as they hug, the guy tends to come close to me and the ultimate moment come!

He step on me on his school shoes, although it was not painful, bt as I was already v disgusted by their acts, I "OUCH" very loud and everyone cast their looks at us....

I am not the one whom feel pai say, they are the ones.... :paint:

oh ya...wah those in sch uniforms are the ones i can't stand most...what is the world coming to?? It's such an ugly scene wearing sch uniforms and displaying such blatant acts of affection...nowadays kids hor...what they eat to become like that har?? Last time i very guai one leh...nowadays y like that?? *tsk*tsk*...sigh...

hehehe for me it's more of when we are talking about schools days

then they will talk about compulsory fitness test lah

then they never heard of human social biology as a subject leh

which i assume applies to you all here also right?

that's a generation gap loh

that's how old i am :P :P

no leh i nvr heard of what human social biology subject leh...in my time, we only got social studies or biology...nowadays all got 3 in 1...like coffee...human social biology....phwahh...what is that??!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I dun mind generation gap as long as when we talk we got the "gum" feeling....hehehehe....

As I mention before, I prefer to hang ard with more matured ppl as I can learn from them

and hv valuable advices from them...All these seldom can be found in younger ppl.....

Yaya...must "click"...nowadays young ppl cannot chi ku, little bit nia whine whine whine....very irritating leh...like the fly keep buzzing around the ear...like sun wu kong from stephen chow's xi you ji...shi fu! bie zai nian le shi fu!!

cokelight...trick is dun hope! just do it and go ahead and give him a peak on his cheek lor! :P

wah u serious?! i find it hard to bump into ppl i know. :dunno: btw isn't your mother's sister's daugher your cousin or something? !!

Duno leh...I seem to always bump into ppl whom i don't wish to meet... :paint:

Haha...must got the rythm mah...otherwise cannot be on the same beat with fifi u know? :P

yes i am 'young'

see, you all never heard of the subject right?

coz my batch is the last batch taking this subject for 'O' levels :dunno::D;)

it's my science subject, but polytechnics dun consider it as a science subject !! :paint:

and during my time, there is no need to pass what fitness test loh

actually i already give away my age liao mah

i say after 30 metabolism drops very fast, year after year :P :P

wah!! u all soo responsive :P

i oso cant stand those with sch U smooching here and there... dun tink during my time got such tings happening leh :(

hmm... my hubby oso used to be paiseh giving me a peck. but he got used to it when i insisted :P

usually he will give me 1 on my forehead and 1 on my lips :wub:

even if others stare at me i oso heck care

take it that they're jealous! :):P

wah!! u all soo responsive :notti:

i oso cant stand those with sch U smooching here and there... dun tink during my time got such tings happening leh !!

hmm... my hubby oso used to be paiseh giving me a peck. but he got used to it when i insisted :P

usually he will give me 1 on my forehead and 1 on my lips !!

take it that they're jealous! :thumbs up::P

Just a peck is ok....but those teenagers behave like they are in hotel room leh...very touchy feely....make the ppl around them feel awkward also lor....i dun think i would be so disgusted if adults do that....somehow the sight of teenagers doing the same makes me cringe...maybe i old school thinking lah....still think that youngsters nowadays duno how to behave themselves in public *tsk*tsk*...sorry, i already said my brain thinks like 60 yrs old....can't help :P

wah!! u all soo responsive :P

i oso cant stand those with sch U smooching here and there... dun tink during my time got such tings happening leh !!

usually he will give me 1 on my forehead and 1 on my lips :jawdrop:

take it that they're jealous! !! :P

Just a peck is ok....but those teenagers behave like they are in hotel room leh...very touchy feely....make the ppl around them feel awkward also lor....i dun think i would be so disgusted if adults do that....somehow the sight of teenagers doing the same makes me cringe...maybe i old school thinking lah....still think that youngsters nowadays duno how to behave themselves in public *tsk*tsk*...sorry, i already said my brain thinks like 60 yrs old....can't help :P

Ya...I do agree tat if the gap is too big, then there wil be generation gap...

Bt even when we are reading a blog and each of us hv different tinking, they will say "generation gap"...

And wat I cannot tolerate is, they will cal their co-colleagues "uncles and aunties" in a sarcastic way. Though they are not calling me, I still feel :thumbs up: lor....And I will always tel my close koligs "Ya, they will remain in their 20s forever"! Even though when I was young, I was never tis rude to my older koligs...

Sigh! Mabbe generation really chg liao!

Yup u are right. There is a young gal in my department who always call others "aunties" who are in their 30s. Then she keep saying she is young etc etc.

Even when i am her age, i also dun say tat to other people.

Just a peck is ok....but those teenagers behave like they are in hotel room leh...very touchy feely....make the ppl around them feel awkward also lor....i dun think i would be so disgusted if adults do that....somehow the sight of teenagers doing the same makes me cringe...maybe i old school thinking lah....still think that youngsters nowadays duno how to behave themselves in public *tsk*tsk*...sorry, i already said my brain thinks like 60 yrs old....can't help !!

I always think that they done that ON PURPOSE just for show only to other people, tinking that this is v great etc.

So i also dun feel comfortable bec' i dun feel it is natural. Not bec they are teenager or wat, just tat it is not natural.

when i stressed, upset, sad or busy i dun eat one. sometimes i can go for a few days with only one meal when i was trying to save $$ for my studies. but xiong arh..

Oic last time i am also v poor but usu got food to eat (but maybe no $ to print notes/buy textbooks etc) if i am at school. Sometimes at home, i only eat plain rice. Gets hungry v easily.

I always think that they done that ON PURPOSE just for show only to other people, tinking that this is v great etc.

So i also dun feel comfortable bec' i dun feel it is natural. Not bec they are teenager or wat, just tat it is not natural.

Ya I totally agree with you, somehow they look v fake in their affections, like just trying to show off to other ppl...nowadays also alot of girls holding hands and getting touchy feely....duno if they are really lesbians or just trying to act cool and proving that now is the in-thing to be lesbians...i see them i just want to laugh :good:

Nowadays teenagers like to gek seh and act cool...wear all those funny funny ling ling long long accessories...i dun think they look cool, they look more like christmas trees... :P

Edited by Air

Yaya...must "click"...nowadays young ppl cannot chi ku, little bit nia whine whine whine....very irritating leh...like the fly keep buzzing around the ear...like sun wu kong from stephen chow's xi you ji...shi fu! bie zai nian le shi fu!!

And they Whine and "Fan" abt the slightest thing...BTH...I feel like telling them, they still dunno wat is problems and troubles yet....

They must experience and learn from there la...

Ya I totally agree with you, somehow they look v fake in their affections, like just trying to show off to other ppl...nowadays also alot of girls holding hands and getting touchy feely....duno if they are really lesbians or just trying to act cool and proving that now is the in-thing to be lesbians...i see them i just want to laugh :good:

Nowadays teenagers like to gek seh and act cool...wear all those funny funny ling ling long long accessories...i dun think they look cool, they look more like christmas trees... :P

I got 1 kolig, 24 tis year, bt every Fri she mostly will dress like those "Campus Superstar" contestant. Get wat I mean? Sometimes can be v kua zhang and some of my koligs will tease her lor..

I mean wear like yr age lor...a bit young ok la, bt too extreme I cannot accept la...Funni lor.

I tink last time when I am 24, I v matured liao leh, dun wear all those clothes too....

I always wear wat suits me, and not follow fashion blindly, unless it happens to suits me on tat season.

And they Whine and "Fan" abt the slightest thing...BTH...I feel like telling them, they still dunno wat is problems and troubles yet....

They must experience and learn from there la...

I got 1 kolig, 24 tis year, bt every Fri she mostly will dress like those "Campus Superstar" contestant. Get wat I mean? Sometimes can be v kua zhang and some of my koligs will tease her lor..

I mean wear like yr age lor...a bit young ok la, bt too extreme I cannot accept la...Funni lor.

I tink last time when I am 24, I v matured liao leh, dun wear all those clothes too....

I always wear wat suits me, and not follow fashion blindly, unless it happens to suits me on tat season.

Ya lor, I agree that youngsters nowadays hv got a lot to learn..they think they know everything...even i am still trying to learn...so many things i still duno yet....

I think for work, even if co's dress code is casual, also must look presentable for WORK, and not because of the relaxed policy, ppl can dress like go party like that....*tsk*tsk*

I think for work, even if co's dress code is casual, also must look presentable for WORK, and not because of the relaxed policy, ppl can dress like go party like that....*tsk*tsk*

True true.

I heard of people working from home do still put on pants and shirt while working to remind them not to slack down. While for me whenever i go for face to face conference meetings, I sure put on a jacket, such that to keep me warm while my head is cool.

So how to counteract with these peoples? Simply accept the aunty name and forever let them address you in the maner they like? :good:

Since they already address you as aunty, uncle then in term of seniority we must be somewhere higher . So instruct them "Assign them more difficult tasks, delegated more duties to them, expand their job roles, give them another hat?" Make them haggle and see who is more aunty in the long run.. :P Authority power har, faster biggest impact.

Edited by TPY

got a lady in my company. purchaser.

always dress either reveal top or super short skirt

my guy colleague saw her "run light" before

dat time during CNY. she wore super short cheongsam nvm... the cheongsam still got those furry thing on the collar. and her shoes is like those furry skiing shoes

CNY leh... singapore very cold meh?! :yamseng:

dat time during CNY. she wore super short cheongsam nvm... the cheongsam still got those furry thing on the collar. and her shoes is like those furry skiing shoes

CNY leh... singapore very cold meh?! :jawdrop:

Like that how to focus on work? In-appropriate attire.Just like the Flowery Vase in the office, put there attract bees. In the end all bees not working outside and hovering around the flowery vase. :yamseng:

Edited by TPY

Ya lor, I agree that youngsters nowadays hv got a lot to learn..they think they know everything...even i am still trying to learn...so many things i still duno yet....

Ya... I agree...must be presentable...not like going market or party...sometimes at nite if there is a need to

go partying, I will top it up with a jacket at daytime.

CNY leh... singapore very cold meh?! :yamseng:

Mabbe she is inspired by the show 881 and wanna be a getai singer leh... :jawdrop: