Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
JavieCoentr

Need a sports complex the house

hello everyone!

Guys, do you have a sports field near your house? But I don't... I would like to have a sports complex to play football or any other sports.... But What's your dream?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hey what do you mean by the word complex a couple of bars with horizontal bars and a Swedish wall for climbing ?  I think there's something like that in almost every neighborhood or Park of course I would like something more interesting such as workout complex with different training devices.  Yes it's my dream but it's expensive enough for my city.  I'm not talking about a big sports complex this is beyond reality))

Hi, I also dream about this, as do my kids. Especially, it's a great idea due to the quarantine. But I have to admit that I have some financial difficulties right now, so the most I can do is buy some kind of exercise equipment. If you can advise me on good exercise equipment at an affordable price, please let me know. In addition, I don't have much time to train in the gym, so I really need to do it at home, because I am preparing for a course of steroids for muscle growth. After reading this article steroidcycle.org, I decided to do this because I have long dreamed of getting an athletic body.