Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Blitz

Our Lovenest @ Bukit Gombak

nice house !!

u overlay ur toilet wall tiles?

Yes clearme!! we overlaid both the common and the master toilet!!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

cool ! and how is it so far ? i'm gg to do overlay of wall tiles as well so just crossing my fingers that nothing pops out and fall on my head while bathing !

cool ! and how is it so far ? i'm gg to do overlay of wall tiles as well so just crossing my fingers that nothing pops out and fall on my head while bathing !

Yah so far so good!! I don't feel there's existing tiles underneath it. the current homogenous are so nice that I feel it's my original tiles instead.

Won't lah, the workmanship won't be so poor that tiles would pop out and feel on your head haha! ;)

Now, there's a type of tiles known as the leather tiles, quite popular for installation in the toilet as overlay.

you can check it out!! :(

Yah so far so good!! I don't feel there's existing tiles underneath it. the current homogenous are so nice that I feel it's my original tiles instead.

Won't lah, the workmanship won't be so poor that tiles would pop out and feel on your head haha! :)

Now, there's a type of tiles known as the leather tiles, quite popular for installation in the toilet as overlay.

you can check it out!! :(

hehe ! scared mah.. this things sometimes cannot say one :P

FH decided on the tiles for the MBR toilet. He selected a granite looking homo tile that has a bit of sparkle when seen with yellow light. can't wait to see the end product ! hehe ! :notti:

hehe ! scared mah.. this things sometimes cannot say one :)

FH decided on the tiles for the MBR toilet. He selected a granite looking homo tile that has a bit of sparkle when seen with yellow light. can't wait to see the end product ! hehe ! zz

haha, okok, you were not there when your FH selecting the tiles? you only overlay for MBR?

nice house you have there !

Like your kitchen and your toilets... :)

THanks ah_kiat! hope your remaining reno goes smoothly as well!! :)

Anybody interested in cheap modern lounge chairs or modern seats, i got lobang, can PM you the details :)

Recieved a number of PMs on quotations, just feel free to pm me if u need any reference on any of the pricing of the renovation

Used to PM a few in renotalk the last time before i got my house on quotation. :notti:

Relacker, Already PMed you the ID contacts... :dunno:

Feel free to ask me if you faced any problems. btw did you engaged the curtain shop? haha :ph34r:

very nice place u have! i love the kitchen lightings. makes it looks super classy. i also love the shoe cabinet/seating area. i think u can pull the door to copy the seats one right? so nice! the wardrobe is one big pc one very nice oso. then the toilets best le. i love yr tiles. i kinda regret on my mbr toilet choices. *sighs* wish it was like yrs! so nice!

very nice place u have! i love the kitchen lightings. makes it looks super classy. i also love the shoe cabinet/seating area. i think u can pull the door to copy the seats one right? so nice! the wardrobe is one big pc one very nice oso. then the toilets best le. i love yr tiles. i kinda regret on my mbr toilet choices. *sighs* wish it was like yrs! so nice!

Thanks for the compliment Linda, saw your reno blog too!! very nice too :P !! your place is at bukit panjang right? recognise the area outside your house.

Saw your toilet tiles, you can choose abit more spa-like tiles rather than too light coloured tiles. but think you can compensate it if you choose the toilet lights carefully to generate the mood. :dunno:

Saw that you did alot of carpentry, how much is your reno cost?

Relacker, Already PMed you the ID contacts... :good:

Feel free to ask me if you faced any problems. btw did you engaged the curtain shop? haha :P

Thanks Blitz for the contact. zz

We got curtains from Peter Lee from Hock Seng Curtains, he seemed very earnest and came down to our flat to measure and we haggle over the price, finally decide to use him lor since we also dun want to go around hunting for curtain maker, very tiring as we into last strtch of our reno work. We use day and night curtains, 3x roller blinds from him for 1.2k , considered reasonable ba. :notti:

Also i gave ur ID to my fren cos i already got my own contractor actaully. :yamseng:

:):) your house is very niceeee :P! i love your kitchen..and the lights ..your fridge also

I love my kitchen,lights and fridge too! haha :) Thanks Spikedoll!!

Thanks Blitz for the contact. :)

We got curtains from Peter Lee from Hock Seng Curtains, he seemed very earnest and came down to our flat to measure and we haggle over the price, finally decide to use him lor since we also dun want to go around hunting for curtain maker, very tiring as we into last strtch of our reno work. We use day and night curtains, 3x roller blinds from him for 1.2k , considered reasonable ba. :)

Also i gave ur ID to my fren cos i already got my own contractor actaully. :P

No problem Relacker! glad to help. 1.2k shld be ok lah, coz i did roller blinds for living room, 1 study, 2 other bedrooms and day/night curtain for master bedroom ~ 1.2k too.