Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Blitz

Our Lovenest @ Bukit Gombak

Thanks!:furious: saw your reno blog, your house looks nice too!:notti::furious:

like the glass door to the kitchen , mine no door so cannot cook! haha or else oily smoke will 'drift' out to the living room. :P

Thanks. :good:

How come your kitchen no door?? Yours also can do a glass one. Sure look nice. :notti:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Thanks. :P

How come your kitchen no door?? Yours also can do a glass one. Sure look nice. :notti:

oh coz anyway won't be cooking much so don't really need door lah, can save $$ also haha! :furious:

i see.. hehe.. but 'what if' one fine day need to cook how?? 8|

Got cook lah but not those heavy cooking lor, anyway neither of us know how to cook up dishes of nice food :bangwall:

Got cook lah but not those heavy cooking lor, anyway neither of us know how to cook up dishes of nice food :bangwall:

sounds like me.. hehe~

Then my friend told me, try using mircowave. And say I will be surprise that it can cook alot of dishes and is not as unhealthy as i think. hehe..

then i thinking, use water oven lah!! haha.. healthy and keep the place clean. only thing is water oven is expensive. My parent's place got 1, but so far only use once. Don't know buy for what. 8|

gasp.. i love the clean sleek look in ur kitchen!! the stainless steel splashback v nice :) is that ex?

sounds like me.. hehe~

Then my friend told me, try using mircowave. And say I will be surprise that it can cook alot of dishes and is not as unhealthy as i think. hehe..

then i thinking, use water oven lah!! haha.. healthy and keep the place clean. only thing is water oven is expensive. My parent's place got 1, but so far only use once. Don't know buy for what. :)

huh got such things as a water oven? i didn't know it until you told me!! haha!

wow! so nice! i like your toilets and the cove lightings at your passageway !!

Thanks Jessi!!! !!

gasp.. i love the clean sleek look in ur kitchen!! the stainless steel splashback v nice :lol: is that ex?

Thanks Mist!! the cost of the stainless steel splashback is quite reasonable. if you interested, i can pass you the quotation.

Any I don't want the top layer of cabinets coz don't look nice and not that much things to put.

huh got such things as a water oven? i didn't know it until you told me!! haha!

hehe ! think she meant steam oven. but xinyi_reiko.. i'm quite curious as to how it works. do u need to top up water like the iron when u use the steam like that ?

hehe ! think she meant steam oven. but xinyi_reiko.. i'm quite curious as to how it works. do u need to top up water like the iron when u use the steam like that ?

you are right.. there is a container for you to fill up the water, it will use steam to cook the food.

I read the user guide, can do things like baking, steaming, defrost.. is equal to oven + mircowave.

you are right.. there is a container for you to fill up the water, it will use steam to cook the food.

I read the user guide, can do things like baking, steaming, defrost.. is equal to oven + mircowave.

Oic!! :dunno: good leh, more healthy food also... but sure dont taste as nice as normal microwave oven.

My place is missing a microwave oven. haven't buy yet, wait to see if got pple give as housewarming gift or not hahaha !!

wow your place so nice...

loves the lightings at your place. :P

Thanks KoiKoi, hope your renovation goes smoothly as well, if you need to buy anything, can ask me for lobang, I have loads of good deals as I already recce alot of places when i was renovating my house!:sport-smiley-004: !!

Oic!! :) good leh, more healthy food also... but sure dont taste as nice as normal microwave oven.

My place is missing a microwave oven. haven't buy yet, wait to see if got pple give as housewarming gift or not hahaha :notti:

hehe~ great minds think alike eh.. :notti: I am also waiting.. dun have microwave, maybe can get some vouchers to offset abit.. :P

also waiting ppl to give things like cushion, pots and pans.. heh~

oooh ! icic ! thanks for the explanation