Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Hikoki

~our Humble Abode~

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to my 1st attempt to blog! Hope I'll be able to keep it current and update :~

We have juz selected our EA at JW St 65, waiting for HDB to process the application now. Hope they will chop chop so we can get the keys to our flat soon!

here's the link to the blog tat we started .. hope to get some advise from the old birds here! :lol:

http://joe-coco.blogspot.com/

will try to put up some pictures here.. once i figure out how to do it!

:P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Thanx!

As usual, the 1st image shall be the floorplan.. hope this works!

Original floorplan

floorplansmallxg9.th.jpg

Hacked floorplan

floorplanhackedlp5.th.jpg

Layout

layoutfi5.th.jpg

Edited by Hikoki

Hikoki..welcome...welcome...it is both fun and stressful doing reno..most important is to find the right ID/contractor.. have an open mind... and enjoy the process...have fun and post more updates for us...we kaypoh...

welcome new neighbour!!

I am in the midst of renovation.. aiming to shift in end may..

U can check out my reno t-blog (link is at my siggy) !!

My blk is the first blk u'll see when U drive into the carpark from the main road :)

Yup.. really worried about getting a crappy ID/contractor. have read so many horror stories and non of my friends wana recommend their ID to me. All saying got problems.. so.. =.="

I'm hoping to get my keys soon and hopefully everything can be done for moving in by Oct... praying hard for minimal delays

Hi Krisie new neighbour! :sport-smiley-004:

wow.. ur reno seems going on quite smoothly... ur UFO lights are so interesting!

Yup.. really worried about getting a crappy ID/contractor. have read so many horror stories and non of my friends wana recommend their ID to me. All saying got problems.. so.. =.="

I'm hoping to get my keys soon and hopefully everything can be done for moving in by Oct... praying hard for minimal delays

Hi Krisie new neighbour! :sport-smiley-004:

wow.. ur reno seems going on quite smoothly... ur UFO lights are so interesting!

Hi Hikoki, welcome to renotalk. Im staying in Jur West St65 too!

Don't worry too much, just be more careful while searching for ID/Contractor. Get words of mouth, thats more genuine proof. Believe you can get keys in 3mths time bah... U have ample of time to source ard. My renovation is currently ongoing, and no complaints about my ID. Hope the same for you too!

Regards,

Allo

Hi Hikoki! Welcome to St 65! I'm also at St 65, my reno is completing soon.. now doing some minor touching up here and there, then ready to move in.

Looks like you are planning to do quite alot of hacking and building of walls in your house. Good luck in your ID search ya! :)

Hi Neighbours-to-be! :yamseng:

would anyone recommend their ID to me? I wana get some quotations to have a rough gauge to my reno cost. Ya, going to do alot of hacking n rebuilding.. not sure about the cost involved, if its too much, plans will have to change... or can anyone advise me what are the typical charges for hacking and rebuilding walls?

Hi oonik,

wow.. u have a wonderful views from all sides of your flat! I'm so envious, cos my unit stares at the opposite block.. sigh.. no choice.. choice units taken up..

Hi Hikoki...your flat near my good buddy there..there got alot of shop nearby and veri Fang Bian to eat and get things.. :):)

You can try my ID...if you interested PM me ok...he done quite a couple of house here in Reno Talk..and until now i m pretty happy with him and his work..handing over this weekend..Anyway Good luck...ok... zz:)

yup.. its pretty convenient there... Pioneer Mall juz next door.. just find that the prices at Kou Fu is abit pricy though! Think its like the most expensive food court around? .. foresee that I'll be doing most of my shopping in Giant from now on.. lol..

I've PM you :P

Congrats on the handover!

yup.. its pretty convenient there... Pioneer Mall juz next door.. just find that the prices at Kou Fu is abit pricy though! Think its like the most expensive food court around? .. foresee that I'll be doing most of my shopping in Giant from now on.. lol..

I've PM you :)

Congrats on the handover!

Ya, Giant supermart, foodcourt and 7/11 are very near. Kou Fu got certain foodstalls selling not bad food... but the place is getting more and more crowded.

My handover will be in weeks time too.. Pretty excited. Renovation process has been smooth though along the way got headaches over designs and stuffs... But i guess those are common. :P

Hihi Hikoki,

Just wanna say hi too....Im oso neighbor at e blk at carpark entrance :)

Did u jus take up e flat during e recent WIS? I saw those nearer to Kou-Fu being released for WIS recently...

so u must b nearer to Giants.... :good: (buy grocery no need to slog so far.... :) )

me doing hdb rectifications nw....good luck to ur reno too! :P